Kitchen & Bath Inc

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
5783 Steeles Ave Toronto ON M9L 2V1

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Kitchen & Bath Inc

M in Caledon
M in Caledon
0 reviews Bolton, ON

Bathroom remodel

We used Kitchen&Bath for a bathroom remodel. I worked with Narges to create the design and pick out all the finishes. She was amazing and made excellent recommendations as well as ensuring me affordable costs for my finishes. The crew were friendly, quick and professional. They made sure the house was covered up and removed garbage as they went. The tiler did such a great job. His attention to detail and quality were spot on. Ali and Amar were responsive and ensure my project ends were met. We would definitely use them again.

Dear M

At kitchen & Bath we take great pride in our customer satisfactions.

We are so happy, you got the bathroom of your dreams.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen - 2 Washrooms - 1 powder Room

I wanted to redesign and renovate my Kitchen and 2 washrooms and a powder room, I searched the internet for a Kitchen company as this was the main thing and I found "Kitchen & Bath", I called them to arrange a meeting to give me a quote, they came to my house (Hamid & Jodi), They listed to my ideas and then suggested some better ideas which includes removing a wall (which I found out that it is not an easy job) and gave me a rough quote, then they worked for a week and send me a design with removing the wall and without removing the wall to choose from, they helped me so much in getting to a decision, The next step is to choose the Cabinets Colours and design, we went to their showroom and choose one design and colour and left (The designer was not their - Hamid), we went again to choose the tiles and Hamid was there and he asked us about the colour and the design we chose and we showed him what we chose, he said that he will not accept to do this for us as it is old fashion and obsolete colour and design and he gave us his recommendations which we went with and we are very happy that he did that (our choices were wrong), we signed the contract and here goes the job of the Engineer (Amir) who came to our house and look at it from the engineering perspective and he is so great and knowledgeable and suggested some changes and we agreed on it, Next came the Project Manager (Shawn) who stayed with us for the whole project, he explained every step of the process and let me know who is coming each day and what he is going to do, In the middle of the project, I asked for very big changes (removing another wall) and they accommodated my requests and gave me a quote for it and it was reasonable, All of the tradesmen are very skillful and because I am working from home and can see what they are doing (and sometimes annoying by looking at their backs of what they are doing and asking lot of questions, but they were very patient with me and explained everything to me), it ended up with better than I imagined project (by the way, the kitchen cabinets was the simplest thing in the project after all what I requested from them), Thanks for K&B team and I recommend them with any type of project.

At kitchen & Bath we take great pride in our customer satisfactions.

We are so happy, you got the kitchen & bathroom of your dreams.

Yvette in Alliston
Yvette in Alliston

Kitchen classic

The crew was phenomenal. Amir, the technician was excellent. He was able to design the cupboard with no issue. Also he was very attentive to our needs and very understanding. Thanks again, Amir. Ali, the project manager, was very respectful and takes alot of pride in his work. He was very open to suggestions. I think that very important. Great job, Ali. Frank, the electrician, did a great job. He had great idea for lightening arrangement. Ahmed, the tiler, did a great job with laying the tile and doing the backslash. Demolition crew was also great, they were very professional. Eventhough the timing was off due to covid, I still give kitchen and bath 10/ 10. I give kitchens and bath thumbs up. Great job guys.

Dear Yvette

Marion
Marion

My wonderful new kitchen

Excellent workmanship ,.the workmen who installed kitchen cupboards, flooring. Backsplash , sink ,countertops etc were really courteous and nice .and efficient.
Project manager Ali ..big thanks

Dear Marion

Thomas in Toronto
Thomas in Toronto

Very happy

Very happy with my Kitchen. Most companies are reluctant to do smaller kitchens but Kitchen and Bath did not discriminate. They were really pleasant, on time and welcoming. Also having a showroom helps. The entire renovation was taken care of in one go. Thank you.

Dear Thomas

Kitchen Reno

I have a new LOVE, since June of 2021 - my love for my newly renovated kitchen! My kitchen and I have a special bond that no one can separate me from. Every time I step into my kitchen, I am reminded of how beautiful and functional a kitchen can be. Gone with the old and in with the new! How did this ever happen?

All I wanted was to update my kitchen with new modern cabinetry, new stone countertop and to maximize storage. I thought of opening up my kitchen creating an open concept but quickly dismissed it as I didn't want to go through the hassle of a long and expensive renovation. We had three different quotes from companies and my husband and I were not convinced they knew and understood what we envisioned for in our new kitchen. It was the beginning of the pandemic and not any of these companies were able to guarantee that our kitchen would be ready within the timeframe they mentioned (due to Covid restrictions and availability of materials, etc). We were afraid to take the risk.

However, we still decided to call one last company. We were referred to Kitchen & Bath by a friend who had heard that they were good but didn't really know anyone who actually had their kitchen renovated by them. After looking them up and reading their great reviews, we decided to call them for a quote. A team of three professionals arrived, the person I contacted in sales, a designer, and an Engineer. We told them what we wanted, they looked around and took measurements, discussed various options and then we set up an appointment to take a look at their design options for us . We were blown away with the detail they put into their designs. They didn't just hear what we wanted, they listened to what we wanted and they captured our vision - it was all there in front of us, our dream kitchen beautifully designed maximizing the space intelligently. My husband and I didn't skip a beat, we knew we needed to go forward with this reno and once we signed the contract, we never looked back!

Renovations started in March, as planned - no hassles, no delays, no empty promises, just one gorgeous kitchen. Our experience in picking and choosing cabinetry, flooring, tiles, kitchen accessories, etc. was enjoyable and never felt rushed when we were in their showrooms. They provided us with a lot of flexibility and nothing was set in stone, should you change your mind (within reason of course).

I must say that the before and after of our kitchen is truly a night and day difference! Family and friends who have visited our home have all been blown away - the quality and richness of the cabinetry really speak for themselves. I apologize for my delay in writing this review (about six months) but I'm glad I didn't complete one right away because now my review is based on having experienced my kitchen and it's functionality and it has truly been one of the best home-improvement decisions we've ever made - not to mention the fact that the value of our home has increased exceptionally!

Thanks to the professional team at Kitchen & Bath!

Mahvash in Toronto
Mahvash in Toronto

Kitchen project

I am in love with my new kitchen!!! Nargis brought in creative design ideas while Ali and his crew executed it to perfection. The entire team were very professional and extremely helpful. We updated style, colour and some design adjustments along with flooring. So happy with the finished product. Highly recommend.

Dear Mahvash

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Kitchen renovation

Estimate process was transparent and flexible. Project team was very helpful and professional. It was difficult time during Covid but everything was well managed and they took care of any issues. Thank you Shawn and Jodie.

Jana in Toronto
Jana in Toronto

Worst Reno Experience

This is the worst bathroom renovation …. Our completion date was October 28th, we still don’t even have grout between the tiles. They caused damage to our kitchen (because they flooded it twice) and we are still fighting to have the repairs completed. you can rarely reach anyone on the phone and when you do the response was “a few more days is ok no one is being hurt”. Think twice about this company.

Kate Thompson
Kate Thompson

Professional Kitchen Renovation

Ali, the project manager, is the best. We love our kitchen. It is amazing. I highly recommend this team for kitchen and bath projects. They really did a fabulous job.

Dear Kate

More about Kitchen & Bath Inc

Kitchen and Bath is the trusted home renovations contractor throughout Toronto, Etobicoke and Mississauga and surrounding areas. Like our name suggests, we are kitchen and bathroom specialists but also perform other types of home renovations such as custom cabinetry for entertainment units and closets.

Why choose us?
If you are a homeowner in the Toronto or Mississauga area and are considering a home renovation for your bathroom or kitchen, then Kitchen and Bath is your best choice. We provide a full range of services to take you through the remodelling process from design to completed project. Call us today to schedule your free, in-home consultation.

3 Locations to Serve You: