Maple Leaf Locksmith

Reviews for Maple Leaf Locksmith

Austin H.
Austin H.

Fast but expensive

Guy came in and had the lock and handle fixed in like 10 minutes. Then charged around 150 for the work. I understand there's a min charge but when it was that simple you would think the price would drop a bit. The experience just seemed a bit sketchy to me.

In any case I'll probably just do locks myself in future, way too expensive for the effort involved. My buddy said he did all of his and it was easy when I was mentioning how much I paid.

CW Services
CW Services

REPLACEMENT CAR KEY / FOB / LOCKSMITH IN AVENUE ROAD AREA

This locksmith provided prompt, fast and same day service in replacing my defective Car Key & FOB for my SUV. I obtained two other quotes and Maple Leaf Locksmith had the cheapest price - no need to go to the dealer and this was much cheaper than dealer's prices. Fast, friendly and honest service. Their quote for locksmith service calls is also very reasonably priced - especially for the area of Avenue Road & Lawrence Avenue and Yonge Street - they have a convenient location on Wilson Avenue. I will be using Maple Leaf Locksmith for all of my locksmith needs going forward - keep up the good work!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us with your feedback! We appreciate it!

Jenny Lynne in North York
Jenny Lynne in North York

Had a break in and needed a new lock on the door

My house was broken into. Needed a new lock.
Fast emergency service was provided.
I didn’t have to wait long.
The guy who came gave me many options and helped suggest what was the best most cost effective for me. Thanks appreciate the help and service.

Thank you Jenny!

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Making a motorcycle key

Very friendly and honest man that was able to work with my busy schedule. Was able to answer all my questions and concerns with out any hesitation.

Would be my first choice any time i need a locksmith service for sure

Thank you Steve! I appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback!

Worried in Winnipeg in Richmond Hill
Worried in Winnipeg in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Above and beyond

The folks at Maple Leaf locksmith really helped us out when a family member had a medical emergency and their home was insecure because of emergency services forced entry to provide aid. The guys were very helpful and quick, we really appreciate what they did to help us out. Highly recommend this company.

I am glad we could help when you needed the most! Best of health to you and your family sir.

gallucci
gallucci
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Door Lock Replacement

Fast and friendly service. Amir from Maple Leaf Locksmith was quick to respond to my request to correct the diameter of the deadbolt lock hole on the door and install a new one. Thank you for your professional service.

Thank you Anthony!

Maria in East york
Maria in East york

Best device ever

Amir responded to my request at 730am! We agreed a one hour window and he was on time. Hi price was reasonable and service was professional. I would definitely call him again but hoping I don’t have to ;)

Thanks Amir!

Hey Maria! Thanks for the review! Reviews are very important for our business and we appreciate you taking the time to write one!
Should you need help with anything in the future do not hesitate to call us!

kristenwallace24
kristenwallace24

Changing of Lock Cylinder

I called Maple Leaf Locksmiths when I needed to just change the cylinder in my front door lock. I got a call back immediately and they were at my home within an hour. They were friendly and professional and their price was amazing. $80 for 3 new keys and this incredible price was based on an emergency service. I would not hesitate to recommend Maple Leaf Locksmith!

Hi Kristen, this is the level of service we strive for. Thank you for taking the time to write the review!

shahab in Toronto
shahab in Toronto

Balcony door locked

My Balcony door locked & won't be to open, some contractors from homestars called me & gave me cheap prices but then they raised their prices for unreasonable excuses! but amir, the owner of company didnt change his word & came & fixed my door.
He was very experienced, friendly, polite & his cost was reasonable.
I recommend his company & 100% will call him again if I need his seervice again.

Hi Shahab, thank you for the great review! I appreciate it!

Private User reviews , ON

Great service! Prompt! Professional! Polite!

I called, Mike answered, followed through on his promise of coming at a given time, gave me different product / price options and fixed the problem of a broken front door lock. Had a fair selection of products in his service vehicle, which made selection and installation of a new lock a breeze!

Thanks Mike! All the best!

Rav

Thank you!

More about Maple Leaf Locksmith

Since opening our doors, we’ve been committed to providing service of the highest quality, paying particular attention to working efficiently while keeping the lines of communication with our clients clear and concise. Our mission at Maple Leaf Locksmith is simple: to provide high-quality services in a timely manner. Our team caters to each project’s specific needs to ensure excellence. We hope you’ll find what you’re looking for. For more information or general inquiries, feel free to get in touch today.