Drak Enterprises Inc.

Bathroom Renovation
Toronto ON M5V
Bathroom Renovation
Drak Enterprises Inc.

Reviews for Drak Enterprises Inc.

Kitchen Reno

My husband and I always wanted to renovate our kitchen and knock down walls. I had the vision of an open bright space and adding an island. Dealing with Jim was a pleasure. He understood our vision and our budget and we are super happy with the outcome. The project was completed in a reasonable timeline. What I really appreciated was once the project was complete and before final payment Jim came to the house and did a walk around with us to make sure we were happy with everything.

This is our second time using this company.

Thank you Jim and Drak for a job well done.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New Balcony

I have contracted Drak Enterprises for my new balcony (12 ft x 10 ft) on May 14, 2021.
There are 2 main deliverable in this contract:
• Design and preparation for City Permit application
• Construction
The Design and City Permit application preparation took 7 weeks. Very slow response time from their team.
Took another 6 weeks for the city to approve the construction.
Construction - For 3 weeks, there were no proper work scheduling/timeline. You won't know if anything will be done or you will get a surprise message that someone is coming today. I mean in the next hour or so. Poor communications. That’s when I’ve asked to meet with Jim (owner). Meet him on Sept 30, 2021 and he committed to complete my project. To my surprise and relief, the new balcony was completed last Friday (Oct 8, 2021) and City Inspector came last Tuesday (Oct 12, 2021). Project pass and completed.
The balcony looks excellent and get thumbs up from my neighbours and friends.
Jim has explained that he has staffing problem and is currently rebuilding his team.
My conclusion:
• Drak Enterprises has to improve with their communication skills. As a customer, I want to know when the project will be completed. When should I be home/work from home/take day off to have construction crew on site.
• To be fair with this company, Jim and his crew (John and Dino) did an excellent job. The workmanship is excellent.
• If you want a project done by Drak Enterprises, get Jim's commitment and project schedule.

kj
kj
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

deck

2 years and the work is not finished. Called it warranty work and keep giving excuses for not finishing. They do not return calls or emails in a reasonable amount of time.

Jon in Toronto
Jon in Toronto

Stay Away

We hired Drak last year to resurface our front porch. Everything since then has been a disaster. The crews they sent had little to no experience and did some of the poorest work I've seen (some photos attached). We've constantly been told that they'll be coming to fix the work, but no one ever shows and lately no one even responds. Everyone we had contact information for has left the company so we're left with something that will need to be completely torn out, redone, and then fix everything they've damaged. DO NOT go with Drak.

KEITH in Markham
KEITH in Markham
0 reviews , ON

Follow up for defects non existent after payment in full.

Arranged for deck in November 2019 for 2020 installation. Paid a $10,000 deposit as was told prices were increasing in January 2020 and in order to secure material prices they needed to purchase the material and hold in their warehouse. April 2020 when we asked start date, told pandemic has all employees off work. Called again and again till finally response in June that the work will be sublet to "Sam". All through June, July, August and September the work started and stopped, claims of material shortages, although supposedly the material was purchased in advance and held at the warehouse. Final payment was made in September ($40,000 deck) and in October they were notified that many of the LED lights in the deck are not functioning. Call after call with no reply, or if contact was made, "Sam" would be in contact to rectify. He we are in June 2021 and still no calls nor correction attempts. BEWARE once you have paid the final you are no longer getting any service, and even before it will be a painfully slow process, and no correspondence from them unless someone picks up the phone by mistake.

pg.novi
pg.novi

Shed

Great job, exactly what we wanted. Crew were polite and respectful. Communication was great. We love our new shed.

No Show

Do not hire this company. Drakopoulos + team, would not return my calls for three weeks, finally said they would come next week, never did. After three months showed up for two days only, removed exterior, exposing cracks, removed window frames, tossed screen door on the floor, doorbell, porch light dangling from wire, etc., and continued to ignore my emails and calls. Again three weeks later would respond, saying we'll be onsite next week, never showed. Months and months went by - No Show. Additional items were damaged as they were detached like my down spouts and railings. Not only lost my money, I now have to pay to replace the additional broken items. Then the scaffolding company showed up and said it was never paid for and told me they are taking Drak to court.

Marguerite in Etobicoke
Marguerite in Etobicoke

Deck Addition - Privacy Panel

We needed a privacy panel added to our deck this spring and approached Drak Enterprises after reading positive reviews. We were hoping it could be done quickly as we wanted to get out and enjoy our backyard as soon as possible after a long winter.

They were able to give us a reasonable quote and the panel was completed within our timeframe. They also easily responded to our request to extend our downspout as an add-on to the project. The privacy panel is very well constructed and looks lovely. It exceeded our expectations.

We hope to have a new deck installed in 2022 and Drak Enterprises will most definitely be our contractor of choice!
Marguerite Old

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Kitchen Renovation

My husband and I are very happy with the kitchen renovation that was completed by Concept Renovations.
From the sales to the project management the project was explained and completed with excellent attention to details.

More about Drak Enterprises Inc.

Drak Enterprises Inc. is a family run business that services all your home improvement needs Inside and Out. We are the Proud owner of The Deck Guys Tor/ Miss Branch. We have experience in Building Decks and Outdoor Structures for over 20 years. We provide the very best quality finished ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Mississauga?