Walls in Eden

Instagram

Reviews for Walls in Eden

Toyo613 in Toronto
Toyo613 in Toronto

The best contactor we have worked with

We found Horace on Homestars during our kitchen reno. We had a rather complex Hex tile that we wanted done, way over our ability. Horace came in and was a true pro. We are hoping to have in back to do our bathroom next.

Thanks for this awesome review. It was a real pleasure working with clients that knew what they wanted. I remember wanting to leave a straight edge on the tiles for the hardwood to come up to, and I was constantly corrected to leave a random hex tile that would be surrounded by wood. I would love to see a picture of the finished project. It is a wonderful feeling being a part of creating something special for homeowners to enjoy. If not through the HomeStars platform, then please send pictures of your masterpiece to horace@wallsineden.com. Thanks again.

Leander
Leander
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen Backsplash

We selected herringbone tile for our backslash, not realizing how much work was required to complete the job correctly. We searched the big box stores and private contractors and came across Horace. His work was excellent. I contacted him, and he came by to provide a quote. During his visit, he was very informative, and you could tell how detail-oriented he was. We were doing a complete kitchen remodel and could not provide a firm date. Horace remained flexible and was able to schedule us when we were ready. While the job took a bit longer than expected, Horace did a fantastic job, and his focus on precision was superior. The backslash looks better than we could have imagined. I would highly recommend him for any backslash or tiling; his artistry is unmatched, and he has excellent customer service.

Thanks for this amazing review. Mission accomplished. I'm expecting your home cooked meals to taste better (because of the backsplash). Please have an awesome time together in your renovated home. All the best. Horace @ Walls in Eden.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
1 review Ajax, ON

Stone Wall

Horace is a true professional! His work ethic is top notch, he’s punctual and extremely efficient. I couldn’t be happier with the quality of work Horace provided. His prices are industry leading and he is an overall great guy to interact with. If I could give bonus stars I would! Thank you, Horace! I will be reaching out for future jobs for sure

Thank you so much for such an awesome review. I trust that when you gather your family to watch tv, that everyone will be looking at the stone wall and not the screen. It was truly a privilege to be a part of setting up your home sanctuary. Enjoy. Horace.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Engineered Hardwood

I can’t say how happy I am that I found Horace and picked him to complete my job. Completely satisfied with his work, and an amazing person at that too. He takes 100% pride in his work and does it as if he were working on his own house. I won’t have to look anywhere else for any future projects.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. The appropriate response is, mission accomplished. I appreciate the chance to be a part of families creating a great place to thrive. I'm really happy that you're pleased with the outcome. Thanks again. Horace.

Wilfried in Toronto
Wilfried in Toronto
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Luxury vinyl flooring installation

Great work. Very pleased with the end result. Horace is very meticulous and takes pride in his work. The vinyl planks have been laid out very well. I would recommend Horace to anyone looking to have vinyl/laminate flooring installed

Thanks Horace.

Thank you so much for posting how you feel about your installation. I do feel that it's a privilege to be able to enhance someone's home. I'm grateful for customers like you that assist me in having others experience the same. All the best. Horace.

Sean in Pickering
Sean in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Stone wall

Horace did an amazing job installing the stone in my basement. He really takes pride in his work. It was a challenging installation because of the many angles, but the installation was perfect! Horace was friendly and reliable.

Thanks for the positive feedback. There were many angled cuts in this installation and having a customer realize this, and appreciate it made the challenge really fulfilling. Thanks for providing the canvas. It's a privilege to be a part of that awesome entertainment area that you've created in your home.

Bryan in Toronto
Bryan in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Kitchen and Bathroom

Horace was amazing throughout the entire process. He was professional and very skilled, and the end result looks great. He was very good at communication during the project and provided excellent advice. I highly recommend Horace to anyone looking for any tiling work.

Thanks for this review Bryan. I'm so happy to hear that you're satisfied with the installation. I did recognize that the health and safety of your family was a priority. It was truly a privilege to enter your home and give you the kitchen and bathroom that you envisioned. Thank you, and all the best to your family. Horace.

Bill in Toronto
Bill in Toronto
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Tile Replacement Project

We recently hired Horace for a tile replacement project for our foyer, kitchen, and master ensuite. Horace was very professional and responsive throughout the entire process. He was able to complete the project for us right on schedule. Our tiles turned out looking amazing. Would not hesitate to hire him again in the future. Highly recommended!

Thanks for the wonderful review. Positive reviews really help me let potential customers know about my striving to enhance their homes. I hope that you, your wife, and forthcoming family, make wonderful memories in your home. Please do enjoy it all. Thanks again. Horace.

David
David
1 review Port Perry, ON

Laminate flooring installation

Horace and his crew did an excellent job of installing laminate flooring in the second floor hallway at the top of the stairs. The wrap around bannister presented a significant challenge for me as a DIY’er, and Horace did outstanding work ensuring every detail was taken care of. He completed the job according to the timeline and cost that we had agreed upon. I was very please with the work from this company.

Thank you for the excellent review. My goal is to have every customer pleased with our work. It amazes me when a homeowner takes the time to state this in a review. It was my pleasure to address the technical part of your installation. Thanks. Horace.

Monica
Monica
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen and bathroom floor

We replaced our kitchen and bathroom floor tiles. We’re happy with the work Horace completed. He’s very professional, he completed the job as scheduled. We highly recommend Horace. Looking forward to having Horace install our backsplash.

Thanks for this positive review. Monica, I can't thank you and Richard enough for allowing me in your home to replace your ceramics. I look forward to any opportunity to enhance your house. Thanks again. Horace.

More about Walls in Eden

Our mandate is to capture and display the significant changes that we are capable of making in our homes.
Our homes present an opportunity for us to express a thought or creative idea in a tangible way.
Any practical and functional wall can be transformed into a feature wall by using stone veneer.
We take pleasure in displaying the natural beauty of stone, inside the walls of our homes, to create beautiful walls.