Formerly MK-Precision Painting
Milton ON L9T 7A7

InstagramFacebook

Reviews for I Know A Guy Painting Company

Outdoor Painting

Matthew was diligent and committed to the job. End product looks great. Detail oriented. Good communicator.
Would definitely hire again.

Thank you so much for the honest review ! loved working with you and look forward to potential future projects together !

marianromero7
marianromero7
0 reviews Milton, ON

Painting some walls

They are awesome and professional, start and finish on time. My house looks beautiful!
No mess, very clean work

Thank you so much ! We were very happy to offer our services to you and you were a great host. Happy to hear that you are pleased with the results.

Alex
Alex

Painting

Thanks MK! They were amazing, they painted my basement, they were neat, clean and worked very efficiently. They also had great customer service and people skills made me feel very comfortable.

It was our pleasure, thank you for all your hospitality and we are happy you are enjoying the results !

marshmichelle
marshmichelle

Painted entire interior of house and crown moulding/waffle ceiling

Very pleased with Impressive Attention to Details. Meticulous, Clean Work. Extra attention paid to special requests.

Thanks so much for the review Michelle it was greatly appreciated. We very much enjoyed adding beauty to your household and would love to hear from you sometime again!

Thanks!

Eduardo
Eduardo

Whole Interior House painted

I was very pleased with the paint job. I have recommend him to my neighbor. The Trims were done nicely. The house looks sharp. His work is very thorough.

Thanks Eduardo ! I am very pleased to hear you are pleased with the results and we were very grateful for your referral.

Nina
Nina
0 reviews Milton, ON

Room painting

Amazing clean job painted my master bedroom and bathroom I’m very pleased with my results and I would recommend MK-precision painting to anyone interested in having painting done around there house. Thank you

Thanks so much nina for your response, it was our pleasure :) glad you are happy with the results.

More about I Know A Guy Painting Company

Are you looking for a painter and don't know a guy?...well... I Know A Guy!

At I Know A Guy Painting Company, we make sure to put all of our clients needs first... We always do our absolute best in catering to all of our clients needs and expectations while on site and always make sure we leave our clients happy! Feel free to check out some of our reviews to see for yourself :)

When it comes to painting, we paint everything!

We are a registered and Insured Painting company that specializes in Exterior, Interior, Commercial & Residential projects.

Feel free to check us out on Facebook or Instagram @iknowaguypaintingcompany where we upload weekly videos for you to stay connected and see how we do our work!

If you are looking to start a new paint project! Give us a shout and we would gladly provide you with your FREE estimate!

Don't Know A Guy?.... I Know A Guy!
(647)-832-5558