Willfix Inc

Reviews for Willfix Inc

Sean
Sean

Concrete Pad for Shed

I had a concrete pad installed for my shed and Dmytro and team were amazing. I had to part ways with my initial contractor because they were cutting corners and I wanted something that would last. Dmytro and team came in and did a wonderful job. I expect it to last for years to come.

Hello Sean,

Thanks for your review. Definitely don't like cutting those corners! We like to complete our jobs with a clear conscience, so we were happy to have this concrete pad installed for you!

Dmytro

Happy Client.
Happy Client.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard Renovation

I hired Dimitry and his team to assist with a patio in my backyard. The guys showed up on time and worked very hard to get the project done very quickly. Dima and his team did a fantastic job and executed the project exactly as discussed. I would defiantly hire them again. Nick is a very hard worker; I think he barely stopped working the entire time and was always smiling! Hard working bunch of guys! Great Job!

Hello happy client!!!

Thank you very much for the review!!! Our team truly enjoys the job they do and making happy customers!!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Yury
Yury

Hard working and diligent people

I hired contractors from Willfix Inc to rebuild my retaining wall, my fence and the gate. The guys worked really hard, with high quality, and on schedule. The results even exceeded my expectations.
I strongly recommend this company to anyone who want a home project done professionally and with high standards. One of the sayings of the team who worked at my place was "It should look beautiful". And it does.

Hello Yury,

Thank you for recognizing our efforts, hard work pays off. It makes us very proud and happy to have customers like you appreciate our work! Now you can enjoy your beautiful backyard even more! Thanks for the review

All the best,
Willfix team

oksana in Toronto
oksana in Toronto

Waterproofing and interlock

We just moved into a new house recently and there was a lot of work that needed to be done. We had a leak from the backyard and needed to have waterproofing done. So you can imagine that we were under a lot of stress. Luckily we found Willfix inc. Dmytro and the team were easy to negotiate with.
Our basement is now leak free!

Sometime during the job, We found out that WILLFIX does way much more. We discussed landscaping and Interlock. The team ended up finishing our front yard interlock very quickly. Now our home is dry and beautiful!!
I would highly recommend WILLFIX!!

Dear Oksana,

We greatly appreciate your kind words of thank you. There was a lot of work to be done, but we managed to complete all the details you requested. Thank you for your hospitality and we hope you enjoy your new home! Would be a pleasure to work on your future homes as well!

-Willfix

Job well done

Dmytro and the crew did a great job. They got rid of the concrete in my backyard, put in beautiful stone steps from my porch to a new beautiful interlocking patio (also their work) and built a new garden box with an attached sand box for my kid. I'm very happy with their work and how quickly they did it.

Dear customer,

Thank you for your wonderful review! Getting the job done quickly and customer satisfaction is what we strive for! Glad that your happy with our hard work!

Enjoy,
Willfix Inc. Team

M6P2C3
M6P2C3

New basement floor and waterproofing

I found Dima when I saw him doing work at a house down the street. He dropped by my house and provided a quote in a few days.
He and his band of merry men had a cancellation and were able to start right away. The reno project is ahead of schedule now.
Dima provided good advice on what should be done in my basement - we added a sump pump - and he dug the ditches for the new drains.
All of this was done in 6 days - they 'smashed it'!!
Great work and a great team.
Thank you Dima!

Hey friend!

Thanks for a positive review!! We're always looking for work and we're more than happy to help with this project! Thanks for having us!

-Dima

dominique
dominique

very satisfied

Dymitro was very professional, did a good job building a concrete pad with minimal mess. He came with a small crew on time, and came in on budget. I would recommend Willfix.

Hey Dominique,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. It took time to find the perfect team of individuals who aim for high quality work, and who think likewise to satisfy our dear customers.

Dmytro

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Concrete pad

Very professional job. Organized and arrived on time and completed job same day. Cleaned up job site after
Would recommend them to anyone looking for this type of work or similar jobs.

Dear customer,

We’re so glad you had a good experience. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

-Willfix

MiraV
MiraV

Backyard Patio Area Addition

We were desperate to fix an area of our backyard in a new rental home, to extend our living space outdoors. Unfortunately the space was not properly cared for in the past, and really needed a professional to do the job right. Russell and Dmytro got the job done in a day and we were consulted every step of the way. The result exceeded our expectations and we would absolutely recommend them. These guys truly know what they are doing!

Hello MiraV,

We truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your kind words, that is exactly why we work so hard, to make customers like you happy.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Willfix Inc

Stephanie
Stephanie

Fencing and concrete work

Very professional take care of simple details that make a huge difference!!! So glad we found them !!! No taking advantage of my mother total opposite made her a part of every decision that took place thank you your team is a class act !! Look forward to working together again :)

Hey there Stephanie,

Your kind words mean a lot to us, thank you! The clients input, wants and needs are very important to us to make a great overall experience! We are glad you were satisfied with our hard work.
Always happy to return to our customers for new project.

Willfix inc.

More about Willfix Inc

Willfix is a full-service family owned construction company serving the Greater Toronto Area. Our team of highly skilled workers have 10+ years of experience. We prioritize customer satisfaction. Our services range from waterproofing, underpinning, foundation, concrete work, landscaping, and more. Remember, there’s no fix, Willfix can’t fix.