Willfix Inc

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Willfix Inc

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Front yard landscaping project

Very happy from the work. Very Professional, On time . I would strongly recommend to everybody!

Thank you for your kind review!! Customer satisfaction is important for us! We appreciate your referrals !

darrin in Toronto
darrin in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Cracks in garage floor

Sadly not even 6 months passed after replacing my concrete garage floor there were several cracks and Dima said nothing could be done about it. I know Dima is a responsible individual and very busy. Hopefully, Dima responds and provides a price quote to epoxy the concrete floor.

Hello Darrin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We continuously work to create good customer experiences, and we’re sorry to hear about the cracks in your garage floor. We hope we can use your review to improve in the future.

-Willfix Team

concrete removal

Willfix did a great job removing concrete and stone debris from my yard.
Friendly and professional - I would highly recommend them
DR

Dear Customer,

It's lovely to hear your kind words of appreciation for our hard-working team. Thank you for choosing Willfix. We hope to serve you again soon for any other project.

Sue
Sue
1 review Caledon Village, ON

Deck demolition and contrete Patio

Excellent job done by a great team! I hired these guys after meeting with Dimitri, his knowledge and ideas made me hire them. Glad I did, they worked tirelessly and completed the job on time. They demolished an old wood deck and replaced the area with a concrete Patio. I cannot praise there work enough.

Hello Sue,

We truly appreciate you acknowledging our hard work and creativity! Thank you for your kind review!
After all , Hard work pays off ! All the best!

Iain from Toronto
Iain from Toronto

Never Showed Up For Project

Dmytro provided a quote for interlocking stone on our driveway in August, 2021 and made repeated promises over three months to complete the job. Then he said the cost of the stone increased and he could no longer do the job at the quoted price. Then winter arrived. In the spring he said he would come back and provide a revised quote, but never showed up, despite repeated promises to do so. I gave him a $600 deposit in Sept 2021, which he kept for 10 months and only returned it the following July, after I threatened to start a small claims court action. The interlocking stone job was never even started. His crew did complete a separate job of a concrete pad for a shed, which was quoted at the same time as the interlocking stone. That job was straightforward and done fine. But he completely ignored the driveway job despite repeated calls, texts, and emails over 10 months. Very frustrating.

Dear Iain,

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention. May I remind you that all this was during a very difficult time world wide, COVID-19. This created a very confusing and stressful atmosphere. Completing jobs was almost impossible due to the continuously changing regulations, hence your project being postponed. I do suggest we contact offline in order to resolve the issue, as customer satisfaction is very important to our business.
Nevertheless, we will continue to all that's in our power to provide efficient and effective jobs. Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Willfix Inc.

Katherine
Katherine

Great work, turnaround, and service

We had a them build a large concrete pad in our back for a gazebo foundation. The team was great - really efficient, came when they said they would, did what was asked properly (6" of gravel, wire meshing, slight drainage slope, final cuts for controlled expansion, brush finish). For the quality of work and number of people and time it took to get in done (they needed to wheelbarrow it from the front) I am very happy with the work. Note that at the time we received the quote, we had already dig the hole as we were originally going to do it ourselves...after seeing all the work it took, I'm glad we didn't!

For the perfectionists - the brush strokes are not 100% lined up and there are slight variations in the pad, but the slope is correct and for our purpose of a gazebo with a roof and outdoor carpet, these are non-issues.
Thank you!

Hello Katherine,

We greatly appreciate your detailed review!!! There is definitely more to it; meaning a lot of work behind the scenes!! The team tries its best to complete the job professionally yet quickly.
As for the brush strokes, Practise makes perfect. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Overall, a happy customer makes a happy team here at WILLFIX.

Great Work!

Dymitro and team were very thorough, professional and completed the job on time. I would recommend Willfix for any landscaping work!

Hello!

Thank you for your kind review!
Wish you all the best

-Team Willfix

Patio reno

Willfix demolished an existing deck and shed, and installed a new interlock patio for us. Their price was competitive, and they were knowledgeable and helpful. The crew was great - they showed up on time everyday, and cleaned up at the end of the day. They completed the job in record time, and the quality of the work was great! We were glad we found them, and would be happy to work with them again!

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 10/10 rating! We will for sure be sharing this with the rest of the team to let them keep up the good work. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!

Ivan
Ivan

Waterproofing

We had a leakage in our basement and friend of mine recommended Willfix company.
From the first meeting Dmitriy was a pleasure to work with.
One year after our basement is still dry .
Would definitely recommend Willfix company .

Hello Ivan,

Thanks for the review. It was a pleasure working for you.

Antonio
Antonio

Waterproofing, interlocking and fence

Will fix did my waterproofing, interlocking and a beautiful fence. Will fix was on time. The guys showed up to work daily until project was completed. Dmytro always took the the time to explain steps and any questions I had. Very happy with overall work.

Hi Antonio,

Thank you for your review! Hard work pays off, our team definitely understands that!
Hope you enjoy your new look.

Thanks again,
Willfix

More about Willfix Inc

Willfix is a full-service family owned construction company serving the Greater Toronto Area. Our team of highly skilled workers have 10+ years of experience. We prioritize customer satisfaction. Our services range from waterproofing, underpinning, foundation, concrete work, landscaping, and more. Remember, there’s no fix, Willfix can’t fix.