Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc

Reviews for Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc

malatestage93
malatestage93

New shingles

Lord and his crew are very well organized and respectable hard workers, they showed up on time everyday, they stripped my roof and put new shingles, they were in and out and completed the job. They also cleaned up as if they where never there, wonderful work I recommend this company strongly.

Thank you so much I appreciate your business

sarahbabulall
sarahbabulall

Roof

This company did a great job on my roof of my house. This company also, has done several other houses in our area and they have done an excellent job. They replaced old decking wood and other things were broken and need to be replaced. Overall they did an amazing job and they are very nice and very well mannered. I would definitely recommend them to other friends and people.

Thank you for your business Sarah.

L.saig
L.saig

Lord Roofing & Aluminum is a very professional and reputable company in the greater Toronto area. The initial consultation was very informative and their work was top grade. Strongly recommend their services and warranty policy for homeowners.

Hi mr. L.saig it was great working with you I appreciate your besiness

More about Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc

For over ten years we have pushed the standards of our services to ensure each project is carefully constructed. We provide a variety of roofing services, from new roofs to maintenance and repairs we will be here for all of your roofing needs. With well trained and trusted workers we strive for our work to surpass expectation.