Home Trim

Ash C from Toronto
Ash C from Toronto
2 reviews , ON

Fantastic Work!

Alex and his team were nice, quick and did a great job! Kept me up to date on the progress and cleaned up and finished on time. Would recommend!

Thank you Ash!

Curt and Sharen Skene
Curt and Sharen Skene

Amazing Baseboard and Crown Molding Job

Alex and Boris teamed up to do an amazing job on our house. Very easy to deal with, very flexible, and most importantly very talented. Our house now looks 10000 times better because of them!! Would definitely recommend Home Trim to others.

Thanks a lot Curt, it was a pleasure to work with you!

natasha
natasha
1 review Caledon, ON

Crown, baseboard, casings and wainscotting Reno

I interviewed a few and decided to go with Home Trim based on reviews. I also had Alex come in and look at the job for price quote and ideas. Alex has always been reachable and always accommodated my changes without hesitation. His workers Boris and Andrew came on or ejected project date on time, ready to go. Boris’s carpentry work was flawless and clean. Andrew’s caulking job was meticulous as well. Both these men were a pleasure to have in my home, they were efficient and worked tirelessly to ensure the project was done in the estimated time frame. I am usually picky and this company exceeded my expectations. I definitely would recommend them!

Thank you very much Natasha, it was a pleasure to work with you!

Exquisite Work

Had I known how beautiful my house would turn out with the molding (wainscot and arch molding), I would've done it sooner! I can't think of anyone that could've gotten the job done any quicker or exquisite. The precision in which they took in the molding was able to offer a classical and yet modern touch to the house. Great work!

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Michael in Vaughan
Michael in Vaughan

Very Professional and Skilled - Wainscotting and Trim

The team at Hometrim did an excellent job completing picture frame wainscotting and new trim in our home. Alex was very accommodating, clear and efficient in providing suggestions and a quote for the job. His pricing and estimated time for the job were very accurate. The labour team led by Boris and Sasha were very friendly, clean and skilled. They did an amazing job on all of the trim work and went out of their way to ensure we were happy with the final product. I would not hesitate to recommend Hometrim to anyone and I am planning on using their service again in the future. (I will post photos of the completed work in the near future)

Thank you very much Michael, it was a pleasure to work with you!

lfelton99 in Toronto
lfelton99 in Toronto

Wainscoting for wall and staircase

Today I had the pleasure of meeting Boris and having him install my wainscoting in the living room and up the stairs. I have a small space and needed something simple. Boris did a fantastic job. He was on time, worked hard and the outcome is beautiful. Alex, the salesperson or boss not sure, but he basically took the job from other people quoting because he was so responsive with my emails. We talked only a few days ago, swapped some pictures and the job was quoted and completed within 3 days ! I would recommend them for any trim work you may have and I plan to use them for some more projects in the future. So pleased !!!

Thanks a lot Lyn!

Mark from Vaughan
Mark from Vaughan

Ground and Second floor large Crown Moulding

Great Job by Alex and Boris, there timing and schedule was perfect. Fast and Accurate work, took great care not to damage finished area's of the house. Worked well getting through some tricky details. Communication was great. Thanks Guys.

Thank you very much Mark!

Mitchell in Toronto
Mitchell in Toronto

Installed baseboards and door moulding in basement

Absolutely impeccable service. Home Trim is the type of contractor you hope to get on all projects: they are on time, and pay attention to detail. I didn't have to monitor anything and I had full trust they would do the best possible work. I was very happy with the outcome!

Thanks guys.

Thanks a lot Mitchell, it was a pleasure to work with you!

Rafi
Rafi

2nd time working with them and not the last

We have been so impressed with Alexa work that we called him in for our new home also. We have him not much to work with as we had gutted the entire house downs Alex did such a stellar job advising and installing beautiful trim work throughout the entire house that it made the space look 10 times more beautiful.
His attention to detail is like no other.
We had a small leak in the house and had to ask Alex to come fix a few areas - he was there in less than 24 hours making sure everything is beautiful. Picture of baseboards attached

Thanks you very much Rafi! It was a pleasure to work with you!

0 reviews Milton, ON

Crown Moulding

I am extremely satisfied with job done by Alex and his team. He works very professional manner and I am satisfied

Thank you very much!

More about Home Trim

Home Trim company is a qualified, reasonably priced, and trusted service provider. We specialize in professional installation of crown moulding, wainscoting, baseboard, shiplap walls, door & window casings. We understand that each customer expects and deserves the highest quality of service and strive to provide that for each contract. Installation takes only a day with no mess left in the house. Client satisfaction guaranteed!