Hoskins Flush Inc

Reviews for Hoskins Flush Inc

Marcelo
Marcelo

Clogged Kitchen sink

For almost a week, my kitchen sink has been clogged. I tried plungers, vinegar + baking soda and a 2m wire snake, but nothing solved the issue.
Dean came and solved the problem in less than 20 min.
I am very satisfied.

R.
R.
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Leaky Kitchen Pipe, Toilet Fixture Install

Dean is an honest, down to earth professional who contacted me right away soon after I posted the referral request. He quoted a very reasonable price for the pipe replacement and part, in addition to the fixture replacement. His work is quality and efficient.

I would without a doubt call him for any plumbing needs!

JP
JP

Replaced shut off valves for outside taps

After we were able to get Dean to come and do this small job, we were very pleased with job he had done. Thank you very much Dean for staying to make sure everything was perfect. We will definitely use your services again for Plumbing.

Erik
Erik

Cartridge and spout replacements

Dean was professional throughout, punctual and completed the work quickly. He gave me good advice before he came in to do the work which saved me a lot of money. I will hire again should the need arise.

Thanks was a pleasure

Nancy D in Mississauga
Nancy D in Mississauga
4 reviews Barrie, ON

Removed and replaced basement level toilet.

Totally satisfied! Dean replied to my request quickly and even fit the job in the very next day! He was friendly, knowledgeable, fast, clean, thorough. He is also strong!(carried the toilets in and out of basement for us). Would not hesitate to use his services again and highly recommend.

Thanks was a pleasure

Juliana in North York
Juliana in North York

Quick, Skilled and Considerate

Dean did a wonderful job for us. He came within 2 days, did the job in less than 2 hours, and it looks and functions beautifully. :) We are very, very happy with the service!

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

replace shower mixing valve

Plumber others in my building never retuned my many calls. emailed Homestars and Dean responded with in minutes, told me the part i had bought was not necessary and came in the next day to fix it

Backyard Faucet Replacement

Super nice service and excellent communication, it was so helpful to have the issue fixed in a timely manner and he did a great job which completely meet my expectation. Highly recommend!

Thanks and was a pleasure

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Highly recommend

After going on HomeStars to find a plumber yesterday morning, Dean stood out the most from his phone call. He was able to find the faucet we were looking for at a cheaper price and confirmed soon after when he would be able to come. He showed up on time and answered all of my questions as I was wondering what caused the issue with our faucet suddenly. He also gave us recommendations about products and the reasons for them, very thorough and got the job done in no time. Feels good to know someone now should we need a plumber for anything else.

Thanks and appreciate the kind words

Plumbing repair

Poor service
Seemed to lack interest except for getting paid
Did not investigate knocking pipe problem in any detail Gave me things to check??
Missed 2nd appointment Too busy
Seemed to lack the knowledge I would expect from a professional on Homestars
Would not recommend him

Miss understanding

More about Hoskins Flush Inc

Hoskins flush is a plumbing company that provides a expertise plumber to do various jobs. Various jobs that include replacement or repairs of kitchen and bathroom Fixtures.water heater replacement or repairs. Pipe repair or replacement.
We do complete roughing and finish of any basement bathroom.
We do residential and commercial and industrial
We provide after hours at reasonable prices