Formerly HALTON HILLS CARPET SERVICES
Oakville ON
Carpet & Rug Retailers

Reviews for Halton Hills Carpet Specialists

Very good

Exelant work and it finished in perfect time and amazing job and the guy he so good and very recpict And i liked the work and i recommended for everyone

derek in Etobicoke
derek in Etobicoke

Carpet installation - Quick, great service amazing job

Spoke with Steve - very easy to communicate with, very easy to work with no hassle at all and was very accommodating to my last minute changes. I would defiantly recommend Steve and Jason for your carpet needs amazing job and amazing price, very very happy with the work today.

Customers like you are so easy to please !
Thank you for your trust business and prompt payment !
Steve BONETT

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Steve and his team came to the rescue

I am a real-estate agent and one of my clients needed their carpet fixed in order to list their property.

Steve was able to assist them by providing a quality product, excellent workmanship at a reasonable price in a timely manner.

Thanks Steve, I will definitely recommended you to my other clients.

CC

Thank you for putting your trust in us !
Thank you for the referral very much appreciated !
Thank you for your great review !
289-952-9010
Holton Hills Carpet Specialists

Tim
Tim
1 review Cambridge, ON

Carpet installation

I called Steve at HHC to get a quote on a rush job. I had a 3 day window between renovation and move in. He was very accommodating and offered a fair price. The installer came in late on a Saturday and worked in to the Sunday morning hours to complete the job for me. Steve has called me twice after the completion of the job to make sure i am happy with the work.
If you are looking for great service on demand give Steve and his team a cell.
Thanks Steve
Tim and Zee

TIM your the man !
Thanks for everything ,
job , prompt payment , and great review

Private User reviews Courtice, ON

Carpet project

Needed carpeting done, 3 bedrooms, hall and stairs. Prompt service, stayed on schedule, and very happy with the work done. Recommend this company again. Quality carpet used, upgraded underpad, very satisfactory.

Thank You very much my friend !
It was a pleasure looking after this for you
The word must of got around , because I'm doing
the same floor plan layout a few houses away !
Thank you for everything , great customer !
STEVE BONETT

Garry
Garry
1 review Brantford, ON

Basement Renovation

I was provided a rough quote on line and then provided a firm quote a few days later. We decided to go with his quote once having seen the samples. Two installers arrived a little late due to unforeseen issues at their end. Both were polite and professional. Their work was high quality. The left over carpet was only a 3' x 3' piece. Overall, with the exception of some delays in arrival, we are very pleased with pricing, quality and workmanship.

Garry , thanks for everything patience , job , payment ,
and great review ! Thank you Steve

Thevakaran in
Thevakaran in
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Repairing Basement Carpet

Contacted Steve for replacing under pad and repairing my carpet. He sent one expert to my place done such a amazing clean job. They are very expert in this and one man done within 2 hours. Very professional work. I love it. Thanks to Steve for doing some better job. I’m highly recommending them.

Thank you Thevakarn , for your trust business prompt payment and great review ! Thank you so much
Halton hills carpet specialists

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Quick and easy, great job

Came with samples and made it real easy to pick the right carpet. Took the time to answer some questions I had and gave some solid recommendations that were absolutely the right choices. Installation only took a day and it looks great! Very impressed.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review ! I'm happy to know that you were / are impressed
Steve BONETT

John in
John in
1 review Haliburton, ON

Eagle lake

Steve and Jason got us out a bind when other carpet installers bailed on us last minute. They picked up the carpet from the city and installed it perfectly.
Jason stayed till 1:30am to finish up so we could keep our time line.

Thanks again,
John

John, thanks so much I'm glad to have done it for you
Thanks for the great review , steve

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Carpet installation

Steve is a very friendly businessman, his price is reasonable and jobs are done well. He measured rooms sizes and honestly suggested what to do with tenants and priced for the job for me within budget. His installers are nice and completed job properly, I will hire them again.

Hey thank you for your great review ,
you must be one of our good customers ,
thank you for everything review included
Stephen Bonett

More about Halton Hills Carpet Specialists

We are carpet specialists!
We're the solution for all your carpet needs.
We are a family-owned and operated business.
We are open for business and following all Provincial guidelines for Covid-19.
We’ve been selling, installing and repairing carpets of all types, both residential and commercial, day in and day out, 6 days a week for over 30+ years.

Check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/haltonhillscarpet