RennovArea

tleigh68
tleigh68
1 review Surrey, BC

Bath/Kitchen

I had been wanting to renovate my bathroom for several years and also do a couple of updates in my kitchen i.e. new cabinet fronts/pulls, sink but the agonizing thought of finding a legitimate, trustworthy contractor was almost paralyzing. Well let me tell you, they exist and I was lucky enough to find a gem!!

My renovation was based on renting out my property, so staying within budget and limiting unnecessary high-cost materials and/or work was a must! I also wanted the option of completing some of the work myself to save on costs i.e. final painting walls/trim. That is where Adrian and team come in. I could not have asked for anything better from the honest customer service to the workmanship. Adrian and team not only supported my goals they added input, thoughts, ideas, cost saving measures all in effort to meet my renovation goals. The primary work was installing new bath tile floors, tub tile surround, a niche, new vanity top, new toilet, new cupboard/drawer faces (bath & kitchen) and sink/tub hardware.

Adrian was in touch regularly, was accessible, wonderful to work with and always-happy answer any questions big or small. At the end of the day, Adrians company and reputation is crucial to him and making sure I was happy actually meant something but what you wont you get from him is a sales pitch and costs for unnecessary work. The project from start to finish was more than I could have hoped for and I would not hesitate to recommend Rennovarea to anyone looking for a renovation contractor.

Hi Toni. It was a pleasure working for you and Bruce. Thank you so much for give us the opportunity, we see you at the next.

Matt from Vancouver
Matt from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Tile floor removal and laminate install

Renovarea is a great group of guys. Adrian in particular was super friendly from our first meeting. Our job entailed jackhammering 300 sqft of ceramic tile, leveling the floors and installing 600 sqft of laminate. It was a dirty job and Adrian and crew were able to fit us in within a few weeks, which was much appreciated. Federico did most of the work and he was very diligent and hard working. I'd definitely work with Renovarea again.

Thanks, Matt for your review. It was very nice to help with your project and the transformation of your house. Take care!!!

anna7615
anna7615
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Remodel of Bathroom- Awesome Work- Looks Great!!!

Wow! Such great service and workmanship! I appreciate the honest advice provided by Adrian and his crew! This is the second time I have asked them to do some renovations for me. Adrian gave me suggestions on how to save money and provided me with such great ideas to better utilize my space as I had to remodel my bathroom due to a leak with the bathtub. I will definitely use RennovArea again for any future projects :-)

Helen
Helen

Bathroom Renovations

We had our ensuite and main bathrooms renovated. I told Adrian what I would like and he definitely delivered. Our family were very pleased with the outcome. I have already recommended RennovArea to my family.

Hi Helen!!! It was a nice experience and a very nice taste of you in both bathrooms, the results were amazing! Thank you so much for your review. Take care!!

Saju
Saju
0 reviews Langley, BC

Full home rennovation - bathrooms, flooring, painting, restoration

I hired Adrian & his team for a full home renovation project, and we were extremely satisfied with the outcome! The work included full renovations for 2.5 bathrooms, installation of new vinyl plank flooring, painting of the entire home, and kitchen restorations. From the beginning, Adrian was completely transparent with us on costs and ensured that the project stuck to our budget. And their sincerity to doing quality work really showed - they are proud of their craft and they did the best job possible.

Above all, Adrian, Sam and their whole team were honest. friendly and courteous to us throughout the whole process, and it was such a pleasure to work with them. I would highly recommend RennovArea to anyone looking to do renovations or restorations in their home!

kristymixx
kristymixx

I made the right choice

I shopped around extensively before following my gut and choosing RennovArea.
My ageing mother requires extra safety features and they made every effort to incorporate functionality and design. You can see in the pic of the ballet bar by the window…. They designed it with an extra shelf for structural rigidity and a place for my mom to put her favorite things!
The bug screen was installed and they also added a shelf above it for plants to add that extra design element.

Their high quality of work, their attention to detail and their honesty along with their obvious passion for their craft is evident in the end result. I am impressed with the gorgeous outcome and proud to show off my place thanks to their hard work.
Impeccable tile work; their best friend was their laser guide, and it shows! Their paint work is unbeatable. Before they started, my baseboards and walls were ragged, but by the time they were finished, the place looked new - see pics!
They were super conscientious when leaving each day; minimizing clutter and dust etc etc etc.
They are very hard working and super fun at the same time.
I cant wait to find another project for them so they can come back!

M C
M C
1 review Vancouver, BC

Beautifying our basement

We have only recently moved into our new house and the basement needed some serious TLC. Adrian and his team worked really hard over a couple of weeks to get it looking wonderful; from new flooring, to fixing and painting walls, to repairing and replacing door and door frames and more. The finished product is a lovely space that we are happy to spend time in and proud to call our home.

Mike
Mike
1 review Vancouver, BC

Flooring Install

Adrian did a great job installing engineered hardwood flooring in my apartment. Him and his crew were able to start very soon after his initial site visit and estimate and they did a great job and didn't leave a mess

Richard in Coquitlam
Richard in Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Bathroom Renovation

RennovArea did a complete bathroom renovation for us which involved gutting the original, installing plumbing at grade level for a toilet and walk-in shower (which was above grade in the old bathroom), installing tile in the shower, installing a tile floor with heating, redoing all the drywall, installation of all plumbing and electrical and painting. They were here when they said they would be, friendly and courteous and did an excellent job all round. I would have no problem recommending their services and work to anyone.

It was a pleasure work for you and Sarah. We really enjoyed this project, all your choices of colors and style were excellent for the size of the place, the result is just magnificent!!! 👍👍
Thanks.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Bathroom renovation

All the work was completed on time. Best price we could find and great results!

More about RennovArea

We define ourselves as a company where we understand how complicated it is to devise the optimal renovation of your house, apartment, bathroom, kitchen, patio, etc. Being our objective, the use of space, as well as the care of the details that always make a difference in our work.
Let us take care of what we know how to do.