Drywall Specialist

Reviews for Drywall Specialist

Alessandra
Alessandra

Kitchen/living room renovation

Highly recommend David and his crew. He was very great to work with, explained everything thoroughly, and provided us with a great quote within our budget. We are so happy we paid to have our stucco ceiling smoothed out!

It's been a pleasure working with you thank you for the kind words we would. Keep us posted for any other work you might have in the future best regards.

Rashida
Rashida

Main Floor Stucco Removal

I’ve worked with many contractors over the years and Dwayne and his team were amongst the best I’ve worked with. Simple/clear communication. Clear, upfront pricing with no nonsense or added/random charges. They showed up when they said they would. We had predicted 3 days for the work to be done and they finished in 2. Quality of the work was very good. They cleaned up everything and left the house in great shape. Most contractors don’t do all of the above; maybe some. Dwayne and his team did all of it and I was personally impressed; almost felt too good to be true. Thank you for a great job and we’ll definitely be asking them to come back for future work.

It's been a pleasure working with you and your wife on your beautiful home. You guys are easy-going clients paid on time Hospital easy to work with and we would love to work with you in the near future.. I know you mentioned you want to get your Hardwood done anytime you're ready my team will be ready and if you want to add Potlights to your home as well we are definitely ready thank you again for the amazing opportunity and I am extremely happy and take tremendous pride in your satisfaction thank you again

Fast, great job and great price!

We were in a bind, our painter bailed on us last min. I searched and came across Drywall Specialist and David called me back right away. He was able to give me a rough estimate, came to the site complimentary. My job was a condo that had popcorn ceiling that we wanted removed, he was able to accommodate the urgency we had in getting it done. David and his team are very pleasant and we are extremely happy with their services and results. Great job!

It's been totally awesome working with you guys, You are definitely pleasant easy-going and very straightforward, Our goal here is a team is to make sure customers like you were extremely happy at all cost thank you again for the opportunity and I am extremely happy that you are happy with your results. Please keep us in mind for any other future projects or if you have family or friends don't want to get their job done we will do it with the same care we took care of you with :-)

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Job Well Done!

The team was very efficient and managed to remove the popcorn ceiling in one room and the main entrance hallway. They also repaired holes from a previous potlight installation and water damage on my ceiling. Booking an appointment was fairly easy. They were a pleasant group to have in our home and I would hire them again!

Thank you so much for your kind words I would love to do your home in the near future you and your son was the best was amazing working with you guys looking forward to working with you in the near future

0 reviews Burlington, ON

Can’t get any better than these guys

David and his crew were great. I highly recommend them. We have gone from an ugly popcorn ceiling to a beautiful smooth ceiling.

Thank you so much for the opportunity you and Keith Rock!!
Would love to assist you in any up-and-coming house projects you might have

Popcorn/Plaster ceiling removal

Thank you David for your beautiful work! We are amazed by Davids' talent and skill in transforming our ugly popcorn/plastered ceilings into smooth gorgeous ones. Our older house looks brand new! What a difference it makes. We appreciated that David communicated so well, keeping us up to date on what was happening every day. He responded quickly to any questions we had and was very patient with us as we are picky customers lol. Thank you as well to his team for a job well done! We will be sure to refer others to you.

Lol I wouldn't say that you guys are picky you know what you want and you know what you expected, we definitely always love the challenge because our main goal is always to make sure we leave a job where our customers are happy.. i'm totally extremely satisfied knowing that you were happy and your expectations were met thank you so much for the opportunity of having us in your home, make sure you tell your husband and your son I said thank you as well for having us and making us feel welcome and your little furry friend... we would love the opportunity to work with you or whoever you refer in the future we will treat them as with the same care we treat you thank you so much for the opportunity would love to hear from you potentially sometime soon :/)

Sarah
Sarah

Ceiling Transformation!

Dwayne and his team did an amazing job transforming our basement. We wanted smooth ceilings and pot lights to update our older basement and we can’t believe how great it looks! Dwayne took his time to ensure every part of the ceiling was smooth and you can’t even tell there was popcorn ceiling there before. Would highly recommend Dwayne and his team to anyone else looking for a similar job.

It's been amazing working for you too you guys are amazing working with you was super easy I'm extremely happy for the fact that you were happy this is why I do this.... would love to work with you guys on any project you have in the future and thank you for the kind words... :-)

Amro
Amro
1 review Burlington, ON

Simply the best at what they do!

Hands down the best men for the job! I was looking to remove 1,750 sq ft of stucco from ceilings as high as 17 feet - a job that many shied away from. David and Chevy are an excellent team that were professional, friendly, committed and completed the job 2 days ahead of schedule. Their use of festool equipment for sanding made a big difference and the dust was kept to a minimal. A superb experience and I look forward to recommending the team to my friends and family.

Extremely has been a pleasure working with you on your project I am happy that I can meet your deadlines and your expectations you and your family was extremely hospitable and I would love to opportunity to be there for you guys anytime you need work around the house or if you referred me to friends and family....

Zain
Zain

Popcorn ceiling removal, priming, and painting

We hired David and team to remove our popcorn ceiling + prime/paint the ceilings. From the start David did an amazing job by clearly explaining to us (with videos) of what he was going to do and how long our job would take (3 days). Fast forward the job is done in exactly 3 days and our ceilings look brand new. His prices are fair and the material he uses (paint etc) is off top quality. Will be using Davids services in the future and also recommend him to others.

Thanks for the kind words you and your family was definitely easy to work with, you guys were prepared and paid on time.. it's been an honour working with you guys and would love to work with you in the near future excited to see you again for further projects in regards to hardwood and what we discussed thank you again for having me in your home and always here to assist you on any renovations you want to do in the future..

Marian in Toronto
Marian in Toronto

Reliable, Fast and top shelf work

Daniel and his team were super awesome! I have worked with a ton of sub trades and he is by far the best I have worked with in 2021. He kept to his plans and finished the job when he said he would. I’m going to use him again for sure for any of my drywall needs. Plaster of a concrete ceiling

Was definitely super dope working for you love to work with you in the near future anytime

More about Drywall Specialist

Welcome to Drywall Specialist. We offer many services including Taping, Mudding, Plastering, Popcorn Ceiling Removal, Stucco Removal, Boarding, and Drywall Installation. We help with Repairs NO MATTER HOW BIG OR SMALL (We do even prime to ensure quality) **** With over 20 years of experience in the Drywall Field, i’ve ...
Looking for Stucco pros in Mississauga?