Durham Stairs

Reviews for Durham Stairs

joseph.ranjo
joseph.ranjo

Staircase renovation

Durham stairs did a great job on our carpet to hardwood conversion in Thornhill. They were fast, efficient, friendly and finished the job on time. Will recommend them for sure.

Thank you so much for your lovely review!

Master of ceilings
Master of ceilings

I used "Durham stairs"

I used "Durham stairs" to redo my landings and refinish my stairs, posts and change my wooden spindles into iron ones. They did excellent work and had great attention to detail, certainly would recommend these guys.

Thanks for your review of us Soni!

It was our pleasure. it was great to meet you and your lovely family, and are so happy that you are pleased with how amazing your stairs turned out.

Isuf in Ottawa
Isuf in Ottawa

Hardwood Stairs Conversion

I had a great experience working with Durham Stairs. Julian and Julio were nice to deal with and the job they and the team did I was very pleased with. I'd highly reccomend them.
Thnx guys

Hi Isuf!
It was a pleasure working on your home in Bowmanville, thanks for your kind words!

More about Durham Stairs

Established in 2010, we are solely focused on ensuring that every customer's need is met one step at a time!

We specialize in all things staircases (carpet to hardwood, refinishing, posts, spindles, handrails) We also provide kitchen cabinet professional spraying.

Stair Builders and Floor Laying & Refinishing
Staircase
-Complete Staircase Renovation -Stair refinishing -New staircase builds -Hardwood from Carpet Staircase Conversions -Handrail refinishing -Stringer refinishing -Stair shelf install/refinish -Iron picket/spindle Installation & Conversions -Hardwood installation -Cabinet painting (pro spray)
Hardwood Stairs Cabinet Refinishing