Maple Express Painting

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Maple Express Painting

Rami in Toronto
Rami in Toronto

Kitchen reno, drywall, paint, tile

Moustafa was great to work with, his price was fair, hes has a good eye for detail and was very accommodating to my difficult requests. Would highly recommend his services. Hes is multi talented so great for reno projects

Thank you very much Rami, im gald your happy with the job. it was my pleasure working with you.
Mustafa from Maple Express Painting.

Carmen
Carmen

Staining outdoor fence

Mustafa was great to work with. He was very accommodating, quick to reply and prepared with recommendations/advice. I would not hesitate to hire him for future painting jobs.

it was my pleasure working witb you too Carmen, I'm glad ur happy. See you till next time!!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Cottage Painting & Floor Refinishing

I recieved a referral from a real estate agent to have Mustafa come and price out a job at my cottage in Oshawa. After looking at the upper floor and basement, he was able to give me a reasonable price within my budget. On top of that he refinished the flooring of the first floor which turned out just the way I wanted it to. Also, he helped pick out a trending color for the whole interior of the cottage.
Overall, he delivered the job right on time as promised.
I would highly reccomend anyone who is looking for a proffessional to get the job done.

I'm gald you are happy with the job, it was my pleasure for your bussiness. anytime on your service!

Mustafa from Maple Express Painting

Ricardo F.
Ricardo F.
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Painting of all first floor (Kitchen, breakfast, living and dinning room, bathroom, entrance, corridor to the basement) walls and ceilings. Also main door and all kitchen cabinets.

The work was done withn the timeframe and budget. They are very Professional, clean, nice and helpful.
They did all that we agreed, plus detials that came up during the work execution without additional cost.
They provided recommendations about timelines, materials to use, etc.
Overall, it was a very good experience having them to do the work and would be happy to recommend to our friends.

Thank you very much Ricardo, I appreciate your time for the review, it was my pleasure working with you. Mustafa from Maple Express Painting!

isabellesantos1996
isabellesantos1996

Hallway, 3 rooms.

My family and I have been using Mustafa's services for long time and cannot be more satisfied with him. Professional, on time, best quality of work , and always very friendly and welcoming. We asked for our hallway,and 3 rooms . The painting was on spot and everything we asked for! AND done ahead of schedule as always. We highly recommend him to everyone!

Thank you very much for the review, I'm glad you are happy with my service. Mustafa from Maple Express Painting

fredi_alexander2
fredi_alexander2

Painting Service

Very professional work. Great communication with me at all times. Painters were early, clean, honest and hard working. Nothing was damaged, delivered on the promises made. All involved were excellent to deal with.Highly recommended!

hey fredi, thank you for taking the time to post a review. Always a pleasure to work with you. Looking forward to stain your deck in the summer time. Mustafa from Maple Express Painting!!

Peter_corsaro
Peter_corsaro

One bedroom apartment

We hired Mustafa and his team to paint our one-bedroom basement apartment - which was was in rough shape after a number of tenants had come through.

Mustafa and his team did an excellent paint job that made it look like a brand new place. They also took the time to fill drywall holes, seal gaps in the baseboard, and clean up after it was all said and done.

Mustafa was great at communicating and was flexible when some of the details changed. His quote was competitive and we got great value for the price.

Would recommend them to anyone for jobs big and small!

Hey Peter, thank you for taking the time to post a review. Always a pleasure to work with you. see you on the next project. Mustafa from Maple Express Painting!!

More about Maple Express Painting

Maple Express Painting, Toronto is a full service painting and renovating company providing service to residents of Toronto and the rest of GTA. We specialize in exterior and interior painting of both residential and commercial projects. No job is too big or small for us. We provide a complete range of painting services, and with well over a decade of experience in the industry.

We provide full service home renovation services including drywall repair and installation, caulking, stucco work, as well as general contracting work. Our stellar reputation of high quality service and fast and efficient work has helped us to grow our business phenomenally.

We service Toronto, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markam, Newmarket, Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Aurora, Etobicoke, Scarborough, and the rest of the GTA. Phone us today to transform your property into a marvel!

Why would you choose to use Maple Express Painting
• We provide Guarantee on all our work
• Fully bonded workers
• Hundreds of satisfied clients to provide reference of work
• Use of top quality paint including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para etc.
• We are exceptionally clean and tidy and utilize drop sheets for every job.

Home Renovations - remodeling living rooms, living space, corridors, ceilings, flooring.

Bathrooms - remodeling or building from scratch - experience in tiling, grouting, painting, priming, tile installation (marble, ceramic, laminate), plumbing, bathtub and toilet installation

Kitchens - remodeling or installation of new kitchen - we do everything from tiling, standard and custom made cupboard installation, backsplash, painting, countertop (laminate or granite) installation, plumbing, etc.

Painting - priming, painting, puttying, spraying sanding - walls, ceilings, staining

Plastering - taping, patching, skimming