MCBM Roofing Services and Contracting Ltd

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for MCBM Roofing Services and Contracting Ltd

Private User reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Very prompt. Professional and very polite. Did a good job and took before and after pictures. Very happy with the work done. Would recommend this company.

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Roof Repair

I am truly glad that I chose MCBM to have my roof fixed. Right from the start, Marcelo was professional and a pleasure to deal with. He answered all my questions with patience and took time to check the entire area at my request. This made him a lot different from others I contacted. HIs price was fair (not the lowest) but I had full trust in him and his abilities. He was very efficient and friendly and took the time to show me exactly what he did and explained why he did it.
I was very happy with the job especially after I saw the attention to detail and the clean overall job.
Would highly recommend MCBM Roofing to anyone. Marcelo truly does grade 'A' work.

Roof guard & gutter De- Icing cables

I called MCBM left a voicemail and my call was returned within 2 hrs. I Explained what service I was interested in And Marcelo set an appointment up to do a site check. We agreed on him doing the work and it was finished in a very timely fashion and everything was explained to me in full I was happy with this whole process they were very professionalAnd I would highly recommend them.

Paul
Paul
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roofing & Eave Trough Replacement

MCBM Contracting & Roofing Ltd-Home Stars Review
September 18, 2021

Our eaves trough needed to be repaired. We noticed during heavy rain, water would over flow out and down onto garage roof, and leaked into the interior back wall of the garage.
After getting several estimates, I was fortunate to find MCBM Contracting & Roofing Ltd on Home Stars. All reviews indicated customers were very happy with the service.
I spoke to Marcelo about the eaves trough issue, and a date was set up to meet immediately.
Marcelo arrived fully equipped with ladders etc, and he did a thorough inspection of our roof.
Next he explained the two problem areas:
1-eaves trough over flow was a result of normal wear and tear expected from a house of 36+ years.
Replacement was recommended.
2-leaking into the garage occured because of gap in roof flashing and can be repaired.
He also stated the shingles on the roof are good for another 2-3 years.
Marcelo next sat down with us to discussed the cost for repairs. The replacement of the eaves trough and repair of the roof flashing were all reasonable (when comparing to previous estimates) and we agreed to go ahead with this estimate.
Although we weren’t rushing to replace the roof shingles,
out of curiosity we asked what it would cost us.
It’s important to note Marcelo did not try to upsell us something we didn’t need, as stated earlier he said the singles were good for 2-3 years. An estimate for new shingles was presented and we agreed if it was adjusted a bit we would do both repairs and the roof immediately, provided a better price was offered.
Now we understand running a business costs, but we wanted a fair price for us and Marcelo. We worked together and eventually agreed on an estimate that was much more reasonable.
Within 4 days the roofing team was ready to go. The team was lead by Salvio, they were hard working and very knowledgeable and completed our job in 4 hours as well as cleaning up.
The eaves trough team was lead by foreman Alex who started 2 days later and completed the job in 3 hours.

Marcelo ended up getting our business because he was professional, communicated well during and after the project.
Although MCBM Contracting & Roofing was not the lowest estimate, we had definitely had confidence in Marcelo.
His roofing & eaves trough team are honest and took great pride in their work-a true reflection of MCBM Contracting & Roofing Ltd.
We are super happy with the finished project, and would not hesitate to recommend MCBM Contracting & Roofing.

Paul-Richmond Hill, ON

0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Garage soffit,shingles,clean eves.

I am very happy with everything.Marcello is great.Will definitely recommend them to friends.very happy now

0 reviews Georgina, ON

Eaves through cleaning and repair

Marcelo was able to squeeze us in for a quote but we liked him so much he was able to do the cleaning and repair on the spot. Will be customers for life.

0 reviews Nobleton, ON

Wood look soffit

Marcelo was a pleasure to deal with. He responded quickly to all of my calls and messages and was on time and ready when he came to see what I wanted done. He provided samples, photos of other jobs etc… so I was sure I picked the right colour of soffit. His team was prompt and professional and overall the job they did looks amazing.

leafguard covers

Pleased with workmanship. Didn't like MCM not calling to keep appointment time. Will recommend to others.

More about MCBM Roofing Services and Contracting Ltd

MCBM Roofing Services is not your typical roofing company. We are a family-owned and operated company, specializing in residential and commercial roof installation, replacement, and repair. Our mantra is to always exceed our customers’ expectations.
Founders Marcelo Sosa and Carolina Quagliata have a passion for providing a high level of service to their clients. With 15 years of roofing experience and 20 years in customer service between them, you are guaranteed exceptional quality workmanship and a lasting relationship built on open and honest communication.
We know how crucial the structural integrity of your roof is. It protects your family and your valuables from the elements, helps make your house more energy efficient, and adds value to your home. That is why we are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality roof construction, at a reasonable price. From the beginning of a project to its completion, we pride ourselves on our high standards, professionalism, and superior results. We deliver on our promises, and we guarantee your satisfaction.