MCBM Roofing Services and Contracting Ltd

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for MCBM Roofing Services and Contracting Ltd

Upgrade roof ventilation and install roof shower vent

Upgraded my roof vents and installed a bathroom vent through the roof. Marcella was prompt is responding to my request, explained my options and provided a competitive quote. While this was not a large job the promptness of service and explaining my options were much appreciated. I can see why this company is well ranked on homestars and I would recommend them to others.

Fabian in Toronto
Fabian in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Re-Roofing

Excelent service, fast and clean, taking care of details. Highly recommended.
They took care of all my questions during the process.

Silva F.
Silva F.

New eavestroughs, soffits and fascia

From start to finish, Marcelo and his team delivered high quality work and displayed great professionalism during the whole process. I would highly recommend MCBM Roofing Services.

Clean, Professional, Punctual

We had gotten in contact with 6 roofers; 2 ghosted us after initial contact, 1 never responded, and 2 gave a quote without coming to the house. Marcelo not only came to the house, he went up to the roof, took pictures and explained in detail everything that the previous roofer did wrong (7 year old roof, improperly installed and there was a leak causing damage inside). We cannot say enough about how professional, clean and polite this company and its workers are or how quick the entire process was.

Elva
Elva

Roof/Eavestrough repair after major storm

After a major windstorm where 1/2 of our roof/shingles blew off, we called Marcelo (who came highly recommended) to assess and quote. We did have the option of going with the insurance company but found their contractors/roofers were not up to par with many delays.

Marcelo and team first fixed the roof and needed to also replace 13 plywood. He brought a large team and within a day it was done.

Next was the replacement of the eavestrough. Amazing work and added leaf guards as well.

Except for a minor miscommunication regarding vents, this project was organized, on time, efficient, good post work cleanup and very friendly. I would recommend this company to anyone - already have actually.

Thanks again Marcelo!

Private User reviews , ON

Replaced roof

Marcelo and his crew are very professional and efficient. Best price and excellent workmanship. Would recommend them.

Aluminum Flashing Around Windows

Looking for someone to do a small job was hard to find, never mind someone who took pride in their work. I've hired small contractors that advertised locally who were completely inept at handyman work. After reading MCBM's reviews, I decided this was the company for me.

Junior and Fabian came to do a preliminary assessment of the work and set another day to do it. They came with another fellow, Ervin (?), and they worked well together. It was a sweltering, humid day but they never dragged their feet or cut corners (pun not intended).

In fact, Junior said they had accidentally dented one of the flashings by leaning the ladder on it. Instead of covering it up, they took it off and put on a new one - this is the type of work you can expect from these guys!

Fabian was like a magician when it came to aluminum. Even my tall, 3-storey home was not deterring his quality workmanship. He worked through really hot weather and was smiling throughout the day. You can tell a lot from someone like this - this is the type of person you want to hire.

Marcello showed up mid-day to see how things were going. He was a very pleasant man and he came to make sure we were satisfied with everything. Excellent client service orientation and customer service!

If you need some work done on your roof or siding, I have no hesitation recommending MCBM because of their quality and service!

PS: I found out they all live in Newmarket and further north. With gas prices soaring, they came all the way down to Toronto to finish my house!

James in London
James in London
0 reviews Bolton, ON

Entrance Pillars And Trim Capped

After being very impressed watching MCBM working on a job in our neighborhood and a brief conversation with the crew foreman Yunior, I decided to give the owner Marcelo a call to see if he would do a job for us. We were pleasantly surprised by his very professional attitude and willingness to consider the job. He dropped off color samples of the aluminum available the same night. After choosing a color he quoted us a fair price and then ordered the material and his crew was out the next day. We were very pleased with the workmanship and the very professional manner in which Marcelo, the owner, and his crew conducted themselves from start to finish. We would highly recommend .

0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Roof repair

MCBM responded very quickly to my request for my roof repair, and a day later a crew of three came over and repaired my roof by replacing the worn out roof caps. The job was done professionally and the old shingles were cleaned up. Thanks you for the great job done.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof Repair

Marcelo called us promptly after our email enquiry about a minor roof repair. He and his crew came quickly to assess the situation and provide a quotation. The job was completed the next day at a fair price. Professional service, great communication and prompt actions. Highly recommend!

More about MCBM Roofing Services and Contracting Ltd

MCBM Roofing Services is not your typical roofing company. We are a family-owned and operated company, specializing in residential and commercial roof installation, replacement, and repair. Our mantra is to always exceed our customers’ expectations.
Founders Marcelo Sosa and Carolina Quagliata have a passion for providing a high level of service to their clients. With 15 years of roofing experience and 20 years in customer service between them, you are guaranteed exceptional quality workmanship and a lasting relationship built on open and honest communication.
We know how crucial the structural integrity of your roof is. It protects your family and your valuables from the elements, helps make your house more energy efficient, and adds value to your home. That is why we are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality roof construction, at a reasonable price. From the beginning of a project to its completion, we pride ourselves on our high standards, professionalism, and superior results. We deliver on our promises, and we guarantee your satisfaction.