Richmond Hill ON L4B 0A8

akarcapan in Toronto
akarcapan in Toronto
0 reviews Scarborough, ON

Quality & Fast Work for Fair Price

It was a pleasure working with the right guys last season. I called them after I saw them working on my neighbours property for a week. They always showed up early to work and didn’t leave until the work was finished. Kept the front and the back of the yard clean while they were working and left it spotless again once they were done. My neighbour and I ended up getting sister decks. The lumber was nice and wet when arrived, no warped or cracked lumber was used. These guys still believe in deck screws which I think makes a huge difference.

Thank you Capan, hope you're enjoying your new outdoor space.

The Right Guys Fence & Deck

kevinshnaider in Toronto
kevinshnaider in Toronto

Cottage Porch

Birkan was working at our cottage with his crew when we hired him in the fall. After going back and fourth with designs and discussions we ended up having a beautiful stand alone gazebo/patio at the end of our property facing the ravine. They did a fantastic job and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Although we got rained on a lot during the project they still seemed to finish the job on time before my daughters birthday. He then came to stain it the following season like he promised. Reliable guys with good work ethics.

Thank you Kevin we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your new Gazebo. Take care and stay safe.

The Right Guys Fence & Deck

Michael
Michael
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Deck

It was a pleasure working with The Right Guys team during our deck project. The craftsmanship and materials used was high quality and top notch. Their estimated time of completion was spot on. Our neighbours even gave us compliments on our new deck! They were definitely The Right Guys for this job. Thanks!

Thank you Michael, I hope you enjoy your new deck this season. Don't forget to treat that cedar.

905 965 3325

emir.karadeniz
emir.karadeniz
0 reviews Montréal, BC

Renovating the deck

I hired 'The Right Guys' to replace the deck on my father's property and couldnt be more pleased with the results. From the quoting process to layout discussions the right guys were attentive, efficient and worth every penny spent! The proof is in the detail and I couldnt me more happy with the craftmanship and etiquette on site.
Looking forward to doing our own place soon, thanks guys!!

Hey Emir, I hope your dad enjoys his new deck this summer. Tell him we say hello. Thanks again for taking the time to write about us.

isilnaz
isilnaz

Gazebo backyard

Birkan just finished rebuilding a deck in our backyard. Birkan and his crew did a very clean job with a reasonable price. Him and his father are honest and experienced contractors. Someone from my office actually referred him to me. I like his professionalism and a warm personality. I would certainly recommend him to friends and family. I would ask him if new backyard work comes in the future.

Hello Mrs.Naz thanks for taking the time to review us. We hope you enjoy your newly built cedar gazebo

The right Guys

99.empiremo
99.empiremo

Deck

I hired Birkan and his team to redo my deck and all I can say is WOW!! I was so impressed with the service from start to finish. Birkan was professional from the beginning, bringing examples and displays to our meetings to help me choose materials and lighting accesories. He wasn't pushy during the sales process, he kept me informed the entire way, and the quality of the final result is impeccable! Not to mention they were a great group of guys to have around, they were very polite and I could tell they had a tight working dynamic between them. I am more than happy with the way my bdeck turned out. It is so nice it looks like it should be inside the house! Thanks for everything!!

Hey Moe thanks for taking the time. I'm very happy to hear you're fully satisfied. The lumber would be fully dry now don't forget to stain it this year. *remember oil based stain NOT the solid paint looking stuff.

Manny T.
Manny T.
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Deck restoration

The right guys, where do i begin with these guys? A family owned business operated by a young professional. They have been doing this for years. They actually put up the decks and fences in my old neighborhood in Markham. So I immediately contacted them when i moved into my new home. The deck was very old and but had a strong foundation thus the owner actually suggested that we just remove the top planks and kind of re-face the whole deck. Which from my understanding is less work and less money for them. Its good to see that there is still guys out there like Birkan and his team who believes in fixing before replacing. I spent fraction of the price it would cost to replace the deck and it looks brand new. They were on time and worked very clean. The old l guys on his team even go around picking up pieces of cut up wood at the end of the day to leave a clean work-site when everybody is going home. It didn’t even feel like there was construction going on in the house “my wife says”.

Hey Manny, I appreciate it man you're awesome. Thanks for noticing the small details. We work hard to show our customers how it's not all about business but relationships too. Send photos with the furniture this year please.

More about The Right Guys

We are a family owned Fence & Deck company operating from Richmond Hill. We have been servicing the GTA since 2006. Call us today and speak with Birkan at 905 965 DECK (3325) FOR A FREE ESTIMATE!