Legacy Home Inspection

Reviews for Legacy Home Inspection

Pat in London
Pat in London

Home Inspection

Kris did an amazing job for our inspection. We’ve used him for 2 different homes now (one to sell and one to buy). He has given us a very detailed report that provides the perfect roadmap for us to do house repairs in the months and years ahead.

Agnes
Agnes

Home inspection

We wanted to get an thorough understanding of our aging home, and the home inspector was very knowledgeable, personable and patient with all of our questions. Thank you Legacy Home Inspections. We also highly recommend!

aprilbeaumont
aprilbeaumont
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Home Inspection

The inspector was courteous and punctual. He did a very thorough job and was patient in answering all of our questions. We were impressed with the presentation and information included in the final report. We will definitely share his contact information with family, friends or anyone else looking for these services!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

After purchase home inspection

Very friendly and took the time to explain some thing to us. As a first time house owner, there were a lot of things we didn’t fully know. Thank you for a very informative inspection. Highly recommended!

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review Jaimy! If we can help out further in any way please don't hesitate to reach out.

Cheers,

B: (437) 990-5501

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Buying a condo

Very thorough and reassuring to me as a prospective buyer.Gives me confidence to go ahead with the purchase

Thank you for the great review and trusting us with inspecting your investment. I wish you the best in the next chapter of your life and if you have any questions about your home over the next few months (or years) please do not hesitate to reach out! We're always available to client(s) should you need our help or recommendations.

Best Regards,

Home inspection perfection

Very professional and personable, Kris came by to conduct a home inspection on my home before I prepared to list it for sale. He was very thorough and explained his process and what he was looking for. Kris having a background in construction and previously having practiced in a province where home inspectors are regulated (they aren’t in Ontario) it was a great comfort knowing he was not only thorough, but knew what he was doing! Although there were a couple items found that I wish didn’t exist and I’ll need to rectify, that’s the whole point of a home inspection - finding out the dirty details and knowing what you’ve got, or are getting into. Highly recommended.

Wow, thank you for providing such a great review! To be honest, life would be easier if nothing was ever found. All parties would be happy and the repeat clients would be endless. At the end of the day it's just better to be honest and walk client's through conditions and why those conditions are occurring. Keeping everything in perspective and preventing anyone from panicking with the best solutions. I'm not entirely sure who wrote this review, but I definitely appreciate the thought behind it and the time taken.

Have a great night!

Private User reviews Orangeville, ON

Home inspection

I hired Legacy Home Inspections after a purchase of a townhouse in Orangeville to get piece of mind regarding my investment. The online booking made it easy and streamlined the process. Kris was punctual and professional. His inspection was thorough and he provided a detailed report. I am more than pleased with her services and will using him for future home inspections.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review! Thank you for choosing us as your go to Home Inspection Company. If I can be of any further help, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Have a great night!

Rodolfo
Rodolfo

Home Inspection

Kris delivered a comprehensive and detailed home inspection which included Air Quality Test and Thermal Imaging. He walked me through the process and circled back when he had findings to emphasize and explain. He was able to find hard-to-notice issues that will be valuable for my one-year warranty submission to the builder and Tarion. Through Kris' expertise, I am confident that I have done a proper due diligence to protect our investment.
Highly recommended!

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review Rodolfo! Homestar's a very new platform for us and I'm glad we were your top choice after looking into our track record. If I can assist you further in anyway with your Tarion Warranty or home deficiency please reach out!

Cheers,

acctstutoringservices
acctstutoringservices
0 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Condo Inspection

Great experience! Overall the individual was very responsive and understanding. Would definitely recommend and contact again for future services!

Hey Inderjeet! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review, it's definitely appreciated. I'm glad I could help you both with your condo purchase. I'm always available if both require anything.

Best Regards,

Private User reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Home inspection and water testing

I was satisfied with the service provider he was knowledgeable considerate and helpful, I will recommend this company to others.

Thank you so for taking the time to provide a review! I hope the water contamination concerns can be resolved and you both end up turning that property into second stage home for seniors. It's a very admirable goal! If I can be of any further help, please do not hesitate to reach out.

More about Legacy Home Inspection

A professional inspection will significantly reduce your risk and help make the entire home buying process easier and less stressful. Legacy Home Inspections really enjoys helping our clients. In this process, customer service is our highest priority.

Legacy Home Inspections is an independently owned and operated home inspection business. We offer the highest quality of customer service in the industry. With more than 19 years of experience in the construction and home inspection industry we have performed thousands of inspections since 2004. We have the experience, training and knowledge, to provide you with the security and peace of mind you are looking for. We are proud to be your inspection service provider. Whether you are buying or selling, we can help you through the whole process with confidence. A home is the single largest investment and asset that most people own. We offer a premium service with detailed and unbiased reports to ensure that you have an accurate understanding of the subject property. We strive to continually raise the bar in the building inspection industry.

We offer more than just a look into our client's home, we also want to ensure that you know your home. Our goal is to have you understand your property. Our home inspections are intended to educate by giving you a needed understanding of the property, an overview of how the systems in the home work, how the systems of the home work in conjunction with each other, and how they should be maintained throughout the change of seasons and over the years.

Why choose Legacy Home Inspections? Because we care.