POPEYE MASONRY

Reviews for POPEYE MASONRY

kate in Toronto
kate in Toronto

loose window brick

Popeye Masonry rebuilt my chimney four years ago and it still looks brilliant--so when I noticed a brick coming loose over a second story window in my ±100 year old house, I knew exactly who to call. Adrian came by in less than a week, sent a quote a few days later, and had the job done the following week. I think they left the site cleaner than they found it. All told, from start to finish, another professional, expert job. Adrian knows his stuff, is a great communicator, and does what he says he's going to do. I'd recommend popeye to anyone who has brick or stone work to do.

hey kate, thank you for everything!

mankowskirob
mankowskirob

Windows cracks

Our house had some cracks form around a window. We weren’t sure why this was happening but Adrian was able to explain that the lintel was not doing the job of supporting the structure. They were able to re-establish the support and fixe the bricks around the window. I am definitely glad we called someone that knows what they’re doing.

it's was a pleasure working with you

Leakage issues

We had some water leakage issues. Adrian did a great job identifying the issue and talking through our options. He resealed our expansion joint and waterproofed the brickwork. Very good job, great customer service, and reasonable pricing!

Thank you! I am glad that I could help you

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

tuck pointing and repairing my chimney

Very professional, knowledgeable and reliable! Came quickly for my estimate and he was very responsive during our communication. Adrian went above and beyond when tuck pointing and repairing my chimney and I couldn’t be happier with his service. Would highly recommend this business and I would definitely use them again for my concrete and tuck pointing needs! Thanks again for everything!

Thank You! great customer!!

jack in Markham
jack in Markham

chimney Tuckpointing

I needed my chimney tuckpointed. The crew came out at 8am, were finished in a few hours. They were professional and cleaned the job site afterwards. Great job guys. Well worth the cost.

Thanks Jack! see you in spring for the stairs project !!

thomas1987
thomas1987

Tuckpointing, Window sills, Porch Flagstone

10 Stars isn’t high enough for this company. Adrian is a class act. He is a man of his word. His pricing is fair. He takes pride in his work and is a perfectionist at whatever he does. He even did extra work and didn’t charge me for it. Thank you POPEYE MASONRY for going above and beyond my expectations and treating our home as if it was your own. We’ll definitely be calling you in the future. Thank you!

Thank you! It was my pleasure

happy
happy

Masonry

Removed and replaced bricks located on shoulder of chimney.Repaired a cracked stone sill located at back window. Remove and re-point mortar where step cracks had occurred at the side of the garage. Adrian was very professional. He finished on time and cleaned up after the job was done. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

Thank you ! My pleasure

Rod Nixon in Mississauga
Rod Nixon in Mississauga

Replace Front Walkway

Hired company to replace walkway at front of house. Asked to lay simple interlocking design. We received a poor quality job...... Popeye owner admitted to deficiencies. Said he would come back in 2 weeks to correct, but now will not return our phone calls/Emails. We are very disappointed in work done & apparent unwillingness of Popeye to make the necessary corrections they committed to make.

Gisele Huntingwood Scarborough
Gisele Huntingwood Scarborough

Parging around the house

It's so refreshing to meet a conscientious worker who has the added qualities of punctuality and diligence. Adrian and Matthew did a fantastic job for us on our old concrete. I highly recommend them and will be using Popeye's for additional masonry needs.

It was a pleasure working with a client like you, thank you very much!

Tomasz in Mississauga
Tomasz in Mississauga

Tuck Pointing And Brick Repair

We are really pleased with the work that Adrian did on our house.
Adrian did a great job repairing our chimney.
He was professional, clean and very friendly.
Would certainly contact him again of we require further masonry services in the future.

Thank you , my pleasure!

More about POPEYE MASONRY

If you're in need of some home improvement projects for your home or commercial space,consider working

with POPEYE MASONRY.

We serve the Greater Toronto Area including Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton,Burlington and Caledon.

Popeye masonry is a company committed to professionalism which entails knowledge of common brick masonry techniques, safety on the work site, and leaving the job site as clean as possible after the work is completed. Our goal is a customer satisfaction which we deliver by providing cost effective, friendly, and reliable services. We are a company that pay attention to detail, doesn’t compromise on quality and only consider our job to be done when the client is satisfied. If you want to restore your home or commercial property back to its original beauty and you live in the Mississauga or Greater Toronto Area, call us for your free inspection and quote and you will not be disappointed.

Let us know what you want, we’ll do our best to make it happen.

Follow us on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/popeye_masonry/