GetMovers

Reviews for GetMovers

Nancy Briggs
Nancy Briggs

Moving Within the Same Building

These guys were amazing! So friendly and professional, and they handled my move perfectly. I didn't need a moving truck, as I was moving from one unit to another, right next door. They showed up on time and ready to work. Everything made it in one piece and the price was reasonable. We'd highly recommend this company to anyone looking for quality moving assistance!

Diane Chambers
Diane Chambers
0 reviews Dartmouth, NS

Careful and kind movers

Utterly professional, punctual, careful, and fast, these guys are the real deal. They covered all of my furniture and handled everything very carefully. All of my furniture and boxes, including antiques were well taken care of, arriving at my new new home in perfect condition. Thanks for saving the day, guys. If you’re reading this please use them!

Grady Thomas
Grady Thomas
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

These guys are great

Great, great experience - I recommend highly and without reservation! The guys were running 15-20 minutes late but called me and kept me informed. Once onsite, they were non-stop and strong workers and very experienced about packing our Uhaul. Nice, friendly guys - great customer service - very reasonable price. I'd def use this company again!

You won't find a better moving company that can handle any type of move. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. If you ever need any moving and storage services, give us a call

FFredrick
FFredrick

Only good words about them!!

One of the most pleasant moving experiences I've had in the my 8-10 moves. Not only were they responsive, but they were so gracious and flexible. That said for the money, I'd say it was well worth every penny. I plan on using them for any move that I do.

Fredrick, GetMovers are glad we could be on your side to help you get moved. Thank you for sharing your experience here. Give us a call if you ever need our help with moving or storage again. Best wishes

lindsay bowen
lindsay bowen

Professionals

As a Realtor I have 100% confidence in this moving company. I have referred them on several different occasions and they followed through on time in a professional manner each time. The owner has earned my trust to delivery and has my future business and referrals from this point forward.

Lindsay, moving is never stressful with our moving company on your side. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Let us know if you need any moving and storage services! Take care. - Oliver K., Manager

Tommy Hampton
Tommy Hampton

Very very good.

They were prompt, courteous and a joy to be around. They treated my things with care. The price was more than reasonable, especially for the level of professionalism they showed throughout. They even accommodated my crazy schedule when I was delayed twice. Rarely have I met anyone more willing to truly help. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Tommy, you have no worries about moving or storage when GetMovers are on the job. Our movers can take on any challenges you put in front of them. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Let us know if you need our help again in the future. Take care. - Oliver K., Manager

Kristina
Kristina

They were wonderful!

Great guys, great fast work. Not only did they show up at the time they quoted and they were very professional, quick and careful with my belongings. They took a lot of stress out of moving and I will surely be calling them if I move in the future! 10/10 recommend

Hey Kristina! Im so happy to hear you had a great moving experience with our moving company! Thank you so much for choosing GetMovers' moving and storage services!

Susie Hoffman
Susie Hoffman
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Felt great about the service and would def recommend

I used Get Movers yesterday to move furniture to a storage to have my floors redone. They arrived promptly at the scheduled time, worked very quickly, but carefully, and were in and out in a flash... all while being very professional. They moved an entire floor worth of furniture in no time! I highly recommend them to anyone who needs help moving! Thank you!!

Hey Susie! Thanks for the review! Our movers are terrific, we always aim to deliver fast and efficient moving and storage services!

the best moving team!

My family and I moved last week and had everything ready to go until at the last minute when we had a problem with another company. We were saved thanks to Getmovers!! The movers were early, worked non stop, were kind to not only us but each other. They had fun while working without wasting time. That’s the best.

Hire them. You will not regret it.
Erick Baker

Thanks for the great review Erick! We appreciate your business! Glad to hear you have had nothing but good experiences with GetMovers! Our moving company is always here for any moving and storage needs. Have a terrific day!

Cora
Cora
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

A great company to deal with.

Great service form the guys. The crew were great in all aspects from load to unloaddid everything as asked, no breakages, no damage. They made moving a lot easier and I'll 100% use their services next time we move.

Cora, we're the team always ready to take on a challenge and provide successful moving and storage experience. Thank you for the review. Let us know if you ever need anything else. GetMovers is always here for your successful moving. Gratefully. - Oliver K., Manager

More about GetMovers

The goal at GetMovers is to provide detail-oriented moving assistance that's tailored to the needs of each customer.

That is why all GetMovers employees from call centre assistants to drivers get special trainings and their salary is highly affected by our customers satisfaction.

Our quality management system is adapting quickly to client’s needs, saving you time and money.

So, if you want to move your belongings stress-free, on time and in full safety GetMovers is the company to turn to.

We are specializing on local residential and commercial moving. Moving can be very stressful and complicated if you haven’t chosen the right moving company and completed all the preparations needed, ahead of your moving day.
You should be checking if the company have full insurance coverage for your content and the properties, full equipment including packaging materials and tools to assemble and dissemble your furniture, how many years they are in business and read their third party reviews and must have back up trucks just in case something happen on your moving date! Our Team will be happy to advice you on other things that are extremely important during your move, so call us today and will be gladly assisting you.

Moving process starts with packing.

Packing is really time consuming.

Do you know that a 2-bedroom apartment will typically take a homeowner or renter 6 hours – 1 day to pack. A two-bedroom home will likely take up to 2 days

Our trained GetMovers team is happy to free you several precious hours.

We know how to handle bulky, fragile, oddly shaped and unique items to prevent damage while transportation.
We use high quality packing supplies, containers, wardrobe boxes to ensure the smoothness of moving process.

If you prefer packing by yourself, we can deliver all necessary packing materials to your doorstep.

We also provide Partial Packing Service. It means that we would pack or unpack only large items or pack up items in a specific room.

The decision is always yours.

Get in touch and we'll Pack and unpack It for You.

Getmovers has a large operating network across Canada. So, if you. need to relocate from Toronto to Vancouver or from Edmonton to Calgary we are happy to help you.

We’re not just moving experts, we’re relocation experts. Since 2008 we constantly enriching our expertise moving people and businesses around Canada.

We have the knowledge you need for a successful relocation.

We've partnered with competent international moving companies near you to help you ship your goods to any country in the world.

You can delegate us the whole process or the most time-consuming tasks while relocation.

Get your quote on get movers.ca

Looking for secure and climate control storage space with full access to? With over 10,000 Sqft storage capacity GetMovers provides secure solutions for short or long-term storage.

Whether you need to store furniture, commercial goods or professional equipment, our secure storage facilities across Canada are equipped with the best technology to keep your belongings safe.

Our storage facilities are regularly inspected and well equipped, we make sure your belongings are securely stored in the best conditions.

Get Movers offers both private and corporate relocation services.

A well-designed action plan of your office relocation would minimize the loss of productivity for your business.

GetMovers are well trained to pack and move your company’s assets such as office furniture and electronics to your new premises.

You probably would ask yourself after everything we covered here is why should I be choosing Get Movers? Here are only the few reasons why:
1. All our movers are professionals and exceptionally well trained.
2. We use the latest technology solution to monitor live the process of your move, we know where our trucks are, crews located and their live actions (use Samsara) so while calling our customer service team will be able to answer all your questions live!
3. Full customer service, support and management team is here to serve you 7 days a week!
4. Back up trucks and crews in cases for last minute moves or emergencies
5. Exceptionally high referral rate based on our past customers that are referring us.
6. Honest upfront pricing without any hidden fees or surprises after
7. We are One stop shop for all your moving needs.
8. Nationwide Canadian coverage allowing us serving you anywhere in Canada and US.
9. Great Team with Over 12 years of successful experience in the moving industry.

So, call us now at 1888 to get your move arranged or Get your free quote on get movers.ca

Get Movers – Caring while Carrying