Higher Place Tree Care

E G.
E G.
15 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Arborist: RESIDENTIAL TREES

Chris Brown, Master Arborist, is a delightful, professional, kind, reasonable, fair contractor who knows his craft. He is patient, clean, and tidy. Chris takes pride in his work and reputation. He is extremely careful of the trees integrity, and loyal to the trees preservation, and his education. I
Strongly recommend Chris! Thank you so much Chris for your efficiency and care.

Thank you kindly for the outstanding review! I'm glad you were happy with our services, it was great working for you!

Nada
Nada
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Tree pruning, removal and stump grinding

Honest, friendly, knowledgeable, straight forward, great service, easy to work with and priced fairly are just a few words to describe Chris from Higher Place Tree Care. He took the time to answer all of my questions and left my property spotless! I would hire him again and I would not hesitate to refer him to others. Thank you Chris for taking care of my beautiful trees.

Thank you for the kind words and excellent review, Nada! You are very welcome for the tree care services. Thank you for your business.

Hedge stump removal was top notch

Grinding of hedge stumps was required before a fence can be installed. Nearby utilities were professionally handled with no issues. Chris even removed some extra roots with an axe. We're happy with the work.

Thank you very much for the excellent review. Thank you for the business. I'm glad you were happy with everything.

Top notch professionals!

Chris was on time for his initial meeting with me and was very friendly and very knowledgeable. His quote was reasonable and in line with other quotes I received but his professionalism and knowledge was what set him apart. Their quote was accurate and reflected everything we discussed. It was also sent to me promptly. They squeezed me in and did an excellent job. The job was executed flawlessly. The site was cleaned up thereafter. I would absolutely recommend this company for all your tree needs! Thanks Chris! - Sarah & Mike

Thank you for the kind words and excellent review, Sarah! It was great to work for you and Mike.

Deb W from Mississauga
Deb W from Mississauga

Tree removal and pruning

Within one day of my service request, Chris was able to come to my house and remove a tree on my property line that was causing damage to a neighbour's yard. Within half an hour, the tree was gone, along with a smaller tree beside it that would have had future problems. Great cleanup as well. While he was here, I asked about an overgrown Russian olive tree and he pruned it too. Very happy with the service. I will have him back in the spring to complete the stump grinding.

Thanks for the great review, Deb. I'm glad you were happy with the service.

Sharlene in North york
Sharlene in North york

Large Tree Pruning

My neighbors' two very large trees had large branches that were hanging over my backyard and needed to be pruned. I contacted a few services but went with Christ due to knowledge and suggestions on how best to manage the situation. He was a true professional, who was reliable and punctual. At the last minute I asked if he could also prune my front tree and he was able to accommodate at a very reasonable price. Quite the feat climbing up those big trees and pruning back those branches. It feels really good to promote company like Higher Place Tree care - very friendly and great customer service. Thank you Chris.

Thank you for the great review Sharlene. I'm glad you were happy with our services.

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

Chris is a true professional

Chris is a true professional. He is knowledgable and efficient. He was responsive to all contacts we made with him, including after the job was complete. He will spend time with you explaining what needs to be done and why. He is a pleasure to deal with. He inspires confidence.

We will be calling on him again in the future to again prune our big trees.

Thank you Chris.

Wow, thank you very much for the kind words and excellent review Maria. I'm glad we were able to take care of everything to your satisfaction.

Tree trimming

I highly recommend Higher Place Tree Care. Chris was prompt in providing a quote and swift in delivering the service. The team left our yard in perfect condition and the tree they trimmed was left in a fine shape.

Thank you for the great review Sarah. I'm glad we were able to take care of the work to your satisfaction.

Bernel in Toronto
Bernel in Toronto

Tree Pruning

Quite satisfied with the work and the transparency. What I was asking for (a more expensive job), Chris actually advised against. Instead, he provided his professional opinion on what he would do and asked if I was ok with proceeding. When it comes to searching for businesses that are experts in a field i'm completely ignorant to, I always deeply appreciate this type of transparency and goes a long way. I wouldn't hesitate to contact him should I need another tree job.

Thanks for the great review Bernel. I'm glad you were happy with the service!

Armon in Toronto
Armon in Toronto

Cleaning up of old Manitoba maple

Reached out to a few tree care specialists and ended up going with Chris and his team -- excellent communication throughout the entire process, came when they said they would, did a great job with both of our trees, and left our place cleaner than when they came. And they were super flexible, even took care of a few extra branches when they were here -- really pleased with all aspects of their work! Wouldn't hesitate to reach out when we need work done, will definitely use their services again!

Just a note, our trees were located in the backyard, so they had to navigate a shared laneway as well as tight parking, and they dealt with all of it beautifully. Our neighbours appreciated how clean they left everything afterwards!

Thanks for the awesome review Armon! It's was a pleasure working for you. Thanks for choosing Higher Place Tree Care!

More about Higher Place Tree Care

Higher Place Tree Care is owned and operated by Chris Brown. Chris has been working full time in the field of arboriculture since 2004. Chris is an ISA Certified Arborist, ISA Certified Tree Worker, Ontario Qualified Arborist, Ontario Qualified Utility Arborist and holds the ISA TRAQ (Tree Risk Assessment) Qualification. Chris also graduated from the Humber College Arborist apprenticeship program.

Higher Place provides tree and shrub pruning and removal services, stump grinding, cabling and bracing, storm damage clean up, arborist reports for permit application and construction as well as plant health care (PHC) services.