Titan Maid

House & Apartment Cleaning
Edmonton AB T6E 0S8

Reviews for Titan Maid

Outstanding move-out cleaning services

Titan Maid Services delivers amazing service and I plan to use their services again for my move next year! After another cleaner had cancelled on me last minute for my move out clean, I came across Titans advertisement and called immediately. They were able to accommodate me in at the last second and for this I am extremely appreciative of their timeliness and accommodation. They provide a professional and friendly service and I am beyond happy I called. My landlord was impressed the next day with how spotless the place was! Thanks again.

You are very welcome, and thank you for your review!

Ronda Lisowski
Ronda Lisowski
1 review Edmonton, AB

carpet cleaning

On time, efficient, pleasant, diligent, observant. This lady is the hardest working contractor I have ever hired. I have been a landlord for 33 years.
I have wool rugs, highly unusual carpet, and she took the time to make sure we had the right products. Bianca is amazing and I plan on having her back. Incredible value for time spent.

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure working with you!

Busybee
Busybee

STUPENDOUS MOVE IN CLEANING SERVICES

Stupendous work throughly done within a specific time and also impressed with Bianca’s work ethic and expertise! Removed all the grime from every nook and cranny. Definitely planning to refer her and will be relying on this very reliable woman-owned business for all my future cleaning needs. Thanks a bunch for doing a perfect job and meeting my standards for a move-in cleaning.

Thank you- I look forward to working with you again soon!

Josephine
Josephine
1 review Edmonton, AB

Excellent customer service.

Bianca is a dynamo. Polite, professional and friendly. We are tremendously happy with the service. Our home is spik and span. Our appliances are gleaming, floors shining and the bathrooms sparkling.

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you!

Amazing Cleaner

Bianca (the owner) cleaned our house for the first time and I cannot believe how thorough she was! I have tried many house cleaners and was never happy with the level of detail. Boy was this different with Bianca! She was absolutely amazing!! I would recommend this company to anyone!

Thank you- I look forward to working with you again soon!

Daina in Toronto
Daina in Toronto

Hardworking and dedicated

Bianca has cleaned our house for the last couple of months. She is very hard-working for the entire time she is here and extremely detail oriented. The bathrooms are absolutely sparkling after her clean. Very professional. Would recommend.

Holly in Edmonton
Holly in Edmonton

Move out cleaner - Highly recommended

Excellent company, cleaning was immaculately done.
Move out clean, Fast and thorough. Floors done to perfection, appliances look brand new. They take passion in the company, and want to ensure things are done properly. Flexible, on time, last min. So helpful!
Appreciate it so much.

Thank you! It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to working with you again.

Dave in
Dave in

Move out experts

My landlord was very happy and impressed with the level of cleanliness. Titan cleaning are very knowledgeable in move out cleanings and they know what the landlords are looking for.

We are very pleased to know your inspection went well- thank you!

Kristi
Kristi

Upholstery cleaning

Bianca was very throughout and a pleasure to deal with. She went above and beyond even helping me clean my stove top even though I was just booked in for upholstery cleaning! I look forward to working with her in the future would definitely recommend her services!

Happy to be of service. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Carpet and house cleaning

This is one hard working team! Titan maids did an amazing job. I am thrilled with my carpets - so much dirt a simple vacuum will never get out they removed with an industrial carpet cleaner. I had the carpets, an area rug and the cushions from my kitchen chairs done.

In addition I also had the the house cleaned. Titan maids were able to get to the things I have not been able to. Got rid of the staining on my stainless steel appliances, built up calcium deposits I didn’t even know were there till they showed me and I now have a sparkling clean wall beside the staircase.

Feels great to get caught up - couldn’t have done it without them. Affordable pricing, good communication, easy to book.

Thanks for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you!

More about Titan Maid

Titan Maid provides top to bottom cleaning services (for both residential & commercial clients) including general sanitizing & disinfecting as well as specialty deep cleaning services for tile & grout, carpets & upholstery, & hard floor resurfacing or polishing.

We have years of experience in the industry doing everything from general apartment building maintenance/cleaning, to residential move in/out services, maid services, as well as commercial deep cleaning & post construction cleanup.

At Titan Maid - going above and beyond for our customer is "the norm". We offer the professional services you normally only expect to get from a large faceless corporate company- and we do it with better pricing and better customer service. Why? Because we can!

When an average maid service just won't do ~ call a Titan!

(Specialty services are available by request only- Book ahead to ensure availability!)

Services include but are not limited to:
Post Construction Cleanup
Carpet Cleaning
Tile & Grout Cleaning
Floor Strip/polish
Flooring Removal
Move In/Out Suite Cleaning Services
Maid Services
Commercial Janitorial Services

Current & local references can be provided upon request.