The HVAC Service

Reviews for The HVAC Service

Mich in Mississauga
Mich in Mississauga

Great customer service!

One of the wisest decisions I made was to purchase the humidifier from The HVAC Service. The HVAC Service. To begin with, their customer service representatives are always kind and helpful while responding to your questions. The guy who installed the system is very knowledgeable. My needs have been met to my complete satisfaction!

Erma in Mississauga
Erma in Mississauga

Excellent customer service!

For my hotel company this company is the best - I just use their service to rent furnaces. When it comes to brands, they don't try to push on their customers and make them select one over another. Instead, they pay attention to what you want and go above and beyond. Exceptional professionalism and excellent customer service!

donetta in Mississauga
donetta in Mississauga

Boiler Repair.

Last month, I was on the verge of saying goodbye to my heater. When I woke up, I discovered a large leak with a specific smell. My boiler began making whistling sounds shortly after that. As a way to alleviate my stress, a friend of mine suggested The HVAC Service to me. I'm hoping that their fix will prevent me from having any further problems.

Thank you for choosing The HVAC Service! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

linda in Mississauga
linda in Mississauga

Boiler repair!

Having this company in my area is a real relief. Thanks for your quick visits when I have huge problems with my boiler. One day, I could hear noises, another day I saw leaks. If you have the same, I insist that maintenance is a must. Their technician Chris helped us deal with temperature issues, and loose panels. I guess they can approach other boiler problems as well. Besides, their prices are reasonable. No worries.

jennifer r in Mississauga
jennifer r in Mississauga

Water Heater Repair.

I was worried about my tankless water hater which produced small leaks, and after, there was more and more water underneath. I didn’t reinvent the wheel and contacted the HVAC Service for a repair. Their expert Daniel approached the problem and told me that there was something with a pressure relief valve. Luckily, it was fixed. No complaints at all.

kim in Mississauga
kim in Mississauga

Good Service!

I needed help with my furnace for worn-out ball bearings that simply deprived the motor of proper functioning. We heard the scraping sounds and knew that it was a sign to consult the professionals. This company upon examining the problem explained to us that no repairs were possible but replacement. I agreed on that, and the issue was quickly dealt with. Al in all, thank you very much.

amber in Mississauga
amber in Mississauga

Water Heater servicing.

I am busy and single mom who whenever comes across HVAC system malfunctions always rely on professionals rather than try to fix it all alone. The last time, I needed to check my water heater because of its strange noises. The HVAC Service Solutions was the one I called. Their HVAC expert Sam diagnosed the issue and provided me with the estimates. The whole work took half an hour. Liked the service.

dolly in Mississauga
dolly in Mississauga

Boiler checkup!

My overall impression of the HVAC Service Solutions is just fine. We requested a visit of their expert for a boiler checkup. It has a little-little leak, and I knew, from my previous experience with these systems, that it was only the beginning of the disaster. He tightened some pipes, and checked the thermostat for its optimal running. The problem was fixed within 40-50 minutes. Thanks.

angel in Mississauga
angel in Mississauga

Good Job!

Clogged filters in the furnace is a common problem within my house, and my parents 'house We regularly turn to plumbers, but once were told about this company. They sent their technician pretty much quickly. He overlooked the problem, and prevented the damage of the switch. As for the prices, I believe it depends on the issue, however, we didn’t pay much. However, again, I truly believe that you should call them whenever you see the first signs of malfunctions.

jennifer in Mississauga
jennifer in Mississauga

Excellent Service!

I never knew that a boiler might have something like a frozen condensate pipe. For me, it was a warm , hot unit, ha. The HVAC service told me that it was good to contact them early, because it could cause a shutdown, and then damage. The expert poured some water on the pipe, alongside some other technical nuances. As a result, my boiler is safe and sound. Thanks a lot.

More about The HVAC Service

The HVAC Service is a leading provider of furnaces, boilers, air conditioners, water heaters, water softeners, reverse osmosis drinking systems, and home water filters in Canada.
The HVAC Service is headquatered in Mississauga, Canada. Over 3000 satisfied customers, and more than 50 specialists in our team.

On The HVAC Service website you can buy HVAC equipment buy a new HVAC unit, rent it, or repair it. Our team of professionals will help you to choose the most appropriate option for your household. We offer different types of furnaces, boilers, air conditioners, water heaters, reverse osmosis drinking water systems, air filters, air humidifiers, water softeners, home water filters from the manufacturer.
If you are interested in fresh air conditioning, producing healthy and clean water, water softening, water filtration, water heating, and air heating, just let us know. Our goal is to provide you high-quality service and useful technologies. Our flexible policy gives you an opportunity both to buy the best HVAC and to rent the best HVAC. Plus, we can repair your HVAC without any hassle. The HVAC Service is a place where you can buy HVAC systems online with 24/7 support, and have access to a responsive team of professionals and detailed consultation on any issue.
Carrier, Goodman, Armstrong, Trane, Lennox, and others - https://thehvacservice.ca/
Visa/Mastercard/Cash