Integrity Window Cleaning Inc.

Formerly Ottawa Window Cleaning Inc.
Window & Gutter Cleaning
Edmonton AB
Window & Gutter Cleaning
Integrity Window Cleaning Inc.

Reviews for Integrity Window Cleaning Inc.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Window Cleaning

From initial contact, Integrity Window Cleaning provided courteous, respectful service. We are very pleased with the quality of their work, and would certainly call upon them again to clean our windows. They have our recommendation.

sveats  Lewis Estates
sveats Lewis Estates
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Window Cleaning

We were so totally impressed with the customer service and professionalism provided by Integrity Window Cleaning. Our windows sparkle and we will definately be using this company again and recommending it to our friends and family!

Thank you very much for the great review!

Alex
Alex
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Entire house window cleaning inside and out

Excellent job. Great communication. Windows came out spotless and that house is not an easy one to clean. Very high with a lot of windows. Will definitely use them again.

Thank you very much for the great review! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Window cleaning

Fantastic workmanship! Sparking windows. Very efficient,prompt and tidy.
For anyone looking for window cleaning home or business, I highly recommend Integrity Window Cleaning. I will definitely be using their services again.

Thank you very much for the nice review!!

Eric
Eric
8 reviews Ottawa, ON

Cleaning gutters on two-storey house

I needed to have my gutters cleaned after years of neglect. Since I was a bit apprehensive to climb on the roof of my two-storey home, I hired professionals. They were great to deal with and the price was reasonable. They even showed me pictures of the work, which was a good thing because I wouldn't have gone to check myself.

Thank you very much for the great review! It was our pleasure to help you with your Eavestrough cleaning.

1 review Edmonton, AB

Best yet!

"We have had our exterior windows and eavestroughs cleaned several times over the years by a number of different contractors . Integrity did the best job yet and at a competitive rate. They went out of their way to make sure we were 100% happy with their work."
Gord E.

Thank you for the great review Gord! We are glad you are happy with the gutter cleaning and window cleaning we did.

Doug
Doug
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Clean exterior home windows

Very pleased with the cleaning job by Integrity Window cleaning. They were a pleasant crew, worked quickly and my windows look very good.

Thank you very much Doug! It was a pleasure washing windows for you.

Miles
Miles

Gutter Cleaning

Was very impressed by the service I received from Tanner. He was very communicating prior to his arrival, was extremely thorough in his work, and left the site cleaner than when he arrived. Would definitely recommend his services.

michellefalsetti in Toronto
michellefalsetti in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Full Exterior Window Cleaning

We own a 2 storey home in Orleans with lots of construction in the adjacent neighborhoods. Our windows were left sparkling clean with zero damage to my flower beds and potted plants. Very impressed by the service provided and the professionalism of this team. We will have them back for sure and are recommending them to friends and neighbors.

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We take pride in our work, we are happy that you are happy!

Ottawa Window Cleaning Inc.
(343) 204-5432
contact@ottawawc.ca
www.ottawawc.ca

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Great service.

I got windows on our house cleaned by them. Did a great job. I also got my eavestrough cleaned by them at a later job, based on the good work they did on the window cleaning. Very happy with both jobs. Would call them again for our next cleaning.

Thank you very much! We are glad that you are happy with our work. We look forward to helping you in the future with your next cleaning!

Kind Regards,

Ottawa Window Cleaning Inc.
(343) 204-5432
contact@ottawawc.ca
www.ottawawc.ca

More about Integrity Window Cleaning Inc.

We take pride in being safe, honest, reliable, and in providing the best service possible for our customers. That is why our customers rate us #1! Integrity Window Cleaning Inc. provides a number of professional services to suit your needs: Window Cleaning Eavestrough Cleaning Pressure Washing For your peace of ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Edmonton?