20 Vision Electric Inc

Justintime mobile detail
Justintime mobile detail
1 review North York, ON

Pot lights

I have a shed i put in my back yard and shamar came personally and installed potlights for me. I knew nothing about how or where they were going to go but he took the drivers seat and did his thing! He ran power and installed the lights and it look amazing at night, he put the perfect amount And in the right spots! Anyone who sees my shed at night says something great about the lighting :) definetly give them a call for any electrical services, satisfaction guaranteed

Appreciate the feedback Justin. Im glad your happy with shed and how it turned out. Imagine a shed being the envy of the block

Christian
Christian

Great potlights

The service and expertise recieved by Shamar of Vision Electric was superb! Neat, professional and knowledgable in all aspects. Took the time to explain and show me certain things to help me understand the options. I definately recommend them for anything electrical.

Thanks Christian was great having the opportunity working with you.

Electrical upgrade for air conditioner

Shamar got to work immediately on the work that waies required. Installed the required hardware and wiring while at the same time making other recommendations for improvement. Work completed in above average time, professional, reasonable cost and efficient.

Thank you for choosing us to complete your work. Looking forward to hearing from you in the near future

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Potlights

I received excellent service. I had potlights installed in my living room and couldn’t be more happy about how fast and clean it was performed. I’ll be looking to do more home projects with 20 Vision Electric in the future.

Im glad your happy with your new pot lights and cant wait to do more work for you in the future, was my pleasure.

navid in Toronto
navid in Toronto
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Potlight installation

Friendly staff of this company installed potlights in my basement. Their price are great and their job are clean. They finished it in a day and place was clean after they left.
I strongly recommend this company to everyone who wants professional work.

Thanks Navid was our pleasure, glad you are happy with our work.

Sofit Potlights

Shamar did a amazing job with these sofit potlights, he went over the entire job with me and priced the job accordingly to what my budget was, I would strongly recommend 20 Vision Electrics services with any electrical work you need done.

Thanks John was a pleasure working on your home. Just the right amount of pot lights looks beautiful.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Project

Put in pot lights and receptacles all through my basement and finished all electrical work before dry wall was put in. Excellent job. Fast and efficient. Very polite staff. I highly recommend to anyone looking for residential work.

Were not happy till the customer is happy. Glad we could meet your expectations.

Shane in Toronto
Shane in Toronto

Basement Reno

I needed an electrical contractor to finish my basement, they went above and beyond my expectations. Immaculate work. I will definitely be using them for future renovations in my household.

Thanks Shane it was a pleasure, cant wait to get the other projects started.

More about 20 Vision Electric Inc

20 Vision Electric is committed to leading the industry in safety and customer satisfaction. We will meet and exceed customer expectations through our full-spectrum of electrical design, build and maintenance services, while completing projects on time and on budget.

We work with a wide range of commercial properties, from small office alterations to complete interior renovations and system upgrades.

•Power system upgrades
•Distribution installations and upgrading
•Back up generator installations and back up system alterations and upgrades
•Lighting systems installations for new projects
•Lighting retrofits converting to the latest LED technology

Residential
Interior/Exterior lighting can completely change the look and feel of a property.
•Pot Lights/Soffit Pots
•Surge Protection
•Smart Home
•Saunas, Pools, Hot Tubs
and more...

Contact us now for a free quote