20 Vision Electric Inc

Reviews for 20 Vision Electric Inc

Rita Plampe
Rita Plampe

Several electrical problems

We had agreed that an electrician would arrive at 3 pm on Friday July 9.
However no one came, no one phoned or even answered my phone message. Since that time, no one has contacted me even though I emailed them twice. More than disappointed! Definitely not having anything to do with them. Seriously unprofessional.

RachelG
RachelG

Potlight installation

I wanted to brighten up my condo bedroom with some pot lights. It was a relatively small project but Shemar at 20 Vision replied quickly to my request and gave me an honest and affordable quote. He was able to accommodate me on the weekend and he arrived on time on the day of the install with his partner Felipe. They finished the job expertly within 2 hours. They were efficient, knowledgable, and very tidy. Everyone wore masks and they were very respectful of my small condo space given the pandemic situation. I am extremely happy with the project and would 100% recommend 20Vision Electric. I would not hesitate to use them again in the future.

Vernon in Mississauga
Vernon in Mississauga

Upgrade of all my electrical

20 Vision Electric were very professional, always punctual and did a great job upgrading my electrical. The team worked very efficiently and were easy to work with as a customer even when I made last minute changes to the plan.

I would highly recommend their services for both commercial and residential needs.

K

20 Vision Electric did a fantastic job on my family room pot lights.
I love the new look, the entire crew was very professional got the work done on time as promised. I would definitely recommend 20 Vision Electric to anyone.

Jrmy94
Jrmy94

Home audio install

Amazing service, quality parts/materials used. The job was done in a efficient time and the cost was what I expected from the quote I received. Thank you 2020. I’ll be back soon

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Pot light installation / light switch change

Pot light installation in family room, upstairs and kitchen. Removed old light fixtures and changed the light switches to dimmers.
Professional
On time
Reliable
Clean
Great work
All positive
Good people all around
Highly recommend and will have them doing more work in the future!

Katherine in Toronto
Katherine in Toronto

Small electrical jobs such as timers, switches, and changing light fixtures

Shamar and his crew were great. Very polite, wore masks the whole time and did great job with all the small annoying electrical jobs we had. The thing I most appreciated though was that they turned up when scheduled - ie no 2 hour window meaning I had to wait for them to arrive - they said they would get there by 10am and they did!

Thank you for a great review, was a pleasure.

Private User reviews Kettleby, ON

Updating some outlets

I needed some outlets updated and 20 Vision responded quickly and were here the next day. He got them all updated and working great quickly. Only downside was the changing arrival time, which threw a huge wrench in our Saturday plans.

thanks for the review!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Exterior pot light

I would absolutely recommend 20 Vision Electric for your upgrades or new installs, extremely professional and reliable, they are vary knowledgable with there equipment and products, if your looking for professional work then this is the company.

Thank you for the awesome review. It's reviews like this that let people know what our company is all about.

More about 20 Vision Electric Inc

20 Vision Electric is committed to leading the industry in safety and customer satisfaction. We will meet and exceed customer expectations through our full-spectrum of electrical design, build and maintenance services, while completing projects on time and on budget.

We work with a wide range of commercial properties, from small office alterations to complete interior renovations and system upgrades.

•Power system upgrades
•Distribution installations and upgrading
•Back up generator installations and back up system alterations and upgrades
•Lighting systems installations for new projects
•Lighting retrofits converting to the latest LED technology

Residential
Interior/Exterior lighting can completely change the look and feel of a property.
•Pot Lights/Soffit Pots
•Surge Protection
•Smart Home
•Saunas, Pools, Hot Tubs
and more...

Contact us now for a free quote