20 Vision Electric Inc

Reviews for 20 Vision Electric Inc

Shane in Toronto
Shane in Toronto

Basement Reno

I needed an electrical contractor to finish my basement, they went above and beyond my expectations. Immaculate work. I will definitely be using them for future renovations in my household.

Thanks Shane it was a pleasure, cant wait to get the other projects started.

More about 20 Vision Electric Inc

20 Vision Electric is committed to leading the industry in safety and customer satisfaction. We will meet and exceed customer expectations through our full-spectrum of electrical design, build and maintenance services, while completing projects on time and on budget. We work with a wide range of commercial properties, from small ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?