Kapaj Home Improvements Inc.

General Contractors
Toronto ON M9C 3S7
General Contractors
Kapaj Home Improvements Inc.

Reviews for Kapaj Home Improvements Inc.

Changing kitchen sink P trap and drains

Eduard was very good. He came and looked at what was needed and came back the next day with everything that was needed. He completed the job to our satisfaction. The only difficulty I have is that he said Nik would be sending me a receipt for the money I paid. But Nik is only sending me an Invoice showing the amount as due on March 17, 2021 while it has already been paid. I have emailed Nik a couple of times and called Eduard and told him but they have not rectified this. I want a Receipt showing the amount that has already been paid. I do not want the invoice to show the amount paid as due on March 17, 2021. Thanks.

Plumbing Repair

Edward and Nick are fantastic. I had a cracked sewer drain pipe in a difficult-to-reach spot where it was embedded in a concrete wall. They came the day I placed the request, gave an estimate, and Edward fixed it a few days later. Edward is super easy-going and professional, and they priced the job right where I thought it should be. I appreciate that they came to look at it before quoting a price, and that they were friendly and straight-forward. They also did it to a very high standard, repairing the concrete and the surrounding drywall after the job was done. They made what might have been a big job for another company into a small one that didn't break the bank. I highly recommend Kapaj Home Improvements. In my experience, they're the fastest and the best!

No problem bathroom reno
No problem bathroom reno

Bathroom reno

Nick has renovated two of our bathrooms and we are very please with the finished product. Having him come back and redo our basement family room and bathroom later on this year.

Troy
Troy

Home renovation

Kapaj is great. Took our visions for the upgrades we had in our minds and brought them to life. Hard working and goes to extra mile to make things right. Easy to work with. We bought a house that needed a lot of cosmetic upgrades, and they succeeded in every way. Would work with them again in an instant.

Fraser in Toronto
Fraser in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Nik and his crew did a complete renovation of my kitchen all the way down to replacing the subfloor. They were all very friendly, polite and worked hard. The project got completed on time and under budget. Happy to recommend Nik to anyone!

Best Reliable Contractor in Toronto

Nik is one of the nicest human beings I have had the pleasure of getting to know in my life.
The thought of searching out a good reliable contractor is always daunting. We were lucky enough to be referred to Nik's company for a complete basement reno & upstairs bathroom reno and not only did he do exceptional work (which he stands by) but he also became someone we consider a friend. He has great trades he works with to help you source items like glass, millwork etc. HIGHLY recommend him! Just hope he doesn't get too popular and not ever have time for us ;)

More about Kapaj Home Improvements Inc.

Kapaj Home Improvements Inc. is a full-service Toronto Construction Company providing Construction and Construction Project Management Services across Ontario for over 20 years. As a Toronto general contracting company, Kapaj Home Improvement is able to work with you from start to finish on any residential and commercial project. We take care of everything from A to Z, so there’s no need to become overwhelmed trying to keep track of multiple companies, or worry about lines of communication being crossed.

Our team is small enough to maintain a strong dedication to customer service, but experienced enough to be able to offer prices that rival bigger companies. Plus, with our no obligation, free quote option, you’ll have a clear sense of how much everything will cost you at the end of the day.

Since Kapaj Home Improvement first set up shop, we’ve worked on projects ranging from small offices with a few rooms to multi-level business complexes, so no matter what your square footage is we have you covered.

Our Services:

Bathroom Reno
Windows & Doors
HVAC
Masonry

Contact us today to schedule a phone or onsite appointment.