Toronto Drains & Waterproofing.

Drainage Contractors
Toronto ON M1T 0A4

Drainage Contractors
Toronto Drains & Waterproofing.

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Toronto Drains & Waterproofing.

Sean from Toronto
Sean from Toronto

basement drains and plumbing

Trevor is awesome. I really enjoyed working with him and benefited for his advice on other work underway during a renovation. I would definitely recommend him (and have done so already)!

Thank you so much for this amazing review!

Excellent, thorough, informed, trusted

Trever was great from the initial call. He was recommended by someone on my street and was described as trust worthy, forthcoming with information, and quality work. He didnt disappoint. He gave us all our options, took into consideration the expenses and cost and our financial situation when giving the recommendations. He helped us walk through city permits and buyback programs. He gave us realistic expectations of timeline, cost, and what competitors would say. We got a second opinion and everything he said checked out. Hes also just got a very easy-going demeanor, with a high level of knowledge about what hes doing. He put us at ease. His team was excellent, arrived early on the day of work, and they truly worked hard. They were able to do a two day project in one day, it was approved by the city and Trever handled all the logistics. Ive already recommended him to others on the street because it was such a great experience. It was a bigger job and there would be no one else I would trust to walk us through each point and keep us informed and be honest with our options. Highly recommend!

Thank you kindly, we enjoyed our experience with you as well.

Excellent Service and Professionalism

I highly recommend Toronto Drains and Waterproofing company, I had an issue with a leak in my basement. Trevor was responsive, highly knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. He took the time to honestly help explain the root cause of my basement flood and the scope of work required to complete the work. It was a great experience and I would definitely call them again for future work.

Thanks for the great review!

Emergency leak repair on plumbing main stack

This is the second time I've used their help. I had a leak, and Trevor came to diagnose the issue, then he moved his schedule around to accommodate my urgent needs. My main plumbing stack had a large crack on it and was leaking drain water into my finished basement. Trevor came in prepared and got the job done! I'd definitely use him again. He was professional and quick.

Thank you so much for trusting us on multiple occasions we're happy to continue working with you! Thanks for the great review!

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Sink fixtures and shutoff valve install

Vanity fixtures and shutoff valve installations
We have a 105-year old cottage and have trusted Trevor with all plumbing needs for eight years. No matter the size of the job he’s always come through for us, everything always done on schedule and right the first time. This last job was to install a new kitchen faucet and two sets of washroom faucet fixtures, one of which involved removal and reinstallation of a pedestal sink. He also installed 4 new replacement shut off valves. Trevor works quickly but carefully, so professional and incredibly knowledgeable. He is a gold standard for contractors in any industry.

Thank you very much for the amazing review, it means a lot!

Chuck C
Chuck C

Honest, Professional and Great Work!

Trevor has helped with a bunch of things around our old Toronto home; clearing tree roots from our main drain, installing outside taps, a refrigerator water line and fixing poor work done by others.

We can’t say enough good things - just a great plumber who communicates with you through the process, genuinely cares about the end result and makes sure the job done properly and on budget.

Chuck & Diane

Thank you very much I greatly appreciate the kind words.

Pavel K.
Pavel K.
13 reviews Bolton, ON

Second project completed by Trevor

Hired Trevor second time; this time-to help with bathtub installation. Job completed on time, no leaks, no concerns. Job site left clean, no debris. Highly recommend for small and big projects!

Thanks for the great review!

Basement excavation to replace pipe and put in back flow valve

I wondered if Trevor and Toronto Drains and Waterproofing could really be as good as the Home Star reviewers said? Turns out the answer is Yes; reliable, efficient, customer focused and very respectful of my home. I highly recommend.

Thank you very much for the amazing review!!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Cleaned out the main drain

Trevor was great in helping me clean out roots from my main drain. I use him annually to get this done and he's always professional and friendly.

Thanks for the review!!

Sandee in Scarborough
Sandee in Scarborough

Professional Service at its Best

Very Professional, Knowledgeable, Reasonably Priced & Very accommodating! Definitely on my Go To list for future

Thanks so much we greatly appreciate the kind words!

More about Toronto Drains & Waterproofing.

Welcome to Toronto Drains & Waterproofing! Our services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.

Camera Inspections

Cutting edge camera equipment with location services
All pipe sizes between 2-10 inches no matter the style of piping (clay, PVC, ABS, cast iron, copper)
Continuous drain backups – we utilize a camera to pinpoint any and all issues in your drainage system

Drain Replacement

Underground Drain Replacement and Repairs
Removal of older damaged piping causing backups and damage to the home
Trenchless technology for piping replacements (pipe bursting)
Installation of backwater valves
Spot repairs, up to full line replacements

Backed Up and Clogged Drains

We will fully repair the cause of the following symptoms, at their source:
Basement main drain backing up with sewage spilling out of the floor drains onto your finished and unfinished basements
Water backups out of sink drains
(Temporary) water pools around shower drain
Toilet bowl water bubbles when running the sink or shower
Slow draining of water from your bathtub, sink or other fixture (can indicate a clog, even if a backup hasn’t yet been exposed)
Gurgling sounds from drains, especially after running washing machine or dishwasher
Any mysterious puddles of water on floor near a tub, sink or floor drain

Wet Basements

Installation of basement flood protection device such as a Backwater valve or sump pump system
Exterior waterproofing with the installation of new weeping system
Interior waterproofing
Sump pits and pumps
We will also fully repair the cause of the following symptoms, at their source:
Water seeping through your foundation walls (may rise up through the floors)
Heavy rains or flash floods causing you to have a wet and mouldy basement