Unique Flooring GTA

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Toronto ON M5V

Stairs and floors

We re-did the stairs and floors and have been very pleased with the results. We were provided with options and the team was very accommodative of what we were trying to accomplish. The final result looks great!

Update - We had a problem with a floor board bubbling up (veneer separating) in my daughters room a few weeks after install. It was replaced and it looks great again.

Previous versions of this review:

Stairs and floors

Update - we had a problem with a floor board bubbling up (veneer separating) in my daughters room a few weeks after install. I have been trying to get it fixed for several months - promises to come and replace the board never happen - I've lost count now. I get they are busy but if you say you'll fix then fix it. So many hours lost waiting.