Basement Renovation

Reviews for Brouwer Home Renovations

Neil Quinto
Neil Quinto

Carpentry, Bathroom Reno and Flooring

Dave from Brouwer Builders completed an amazing renovation at my mother's home. The home was in major need of renovation and he was the right contractor for the job. He was kind, courteous and attentive to my mother's concerns. He came to work enthusiastic, always on time and worked diligently the entire day. When something wasn't perfect, he would start again until it was. We highly recommend the services of Brouwer Builders, Dave and his team of trades. He returns calls promptly and you will highly satisfied with their workmanship and finishings. Thank you very much Brouwer Builders!

Thanks Neil, it was a pleasure working for you and your mother. I also really appreciate the referrals!

Marian
Marian
1 review Hamilton, ON

over the stove microwave, and oven venting installation

Dave came to my home to assess the area prior to the job, take measurements, and shortly after sent me a very reasonable quote for the job. He then completed the work in the time he had proposed. He was thorough, paid attention to detail to make sure his work was perfect, and that I was satisfied. I have already booked Dave for other renos in my home. As well, as I have been so extremely satisfied with Dave's quality of workmanship, and professionalism I have referred him to my nephews for renos they need.

Thanks very much Marian, I appreciate the great review!

Pippa in Toronto
Pippa in Toronto
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

If we could give more stars, then Dave would get the whole galaxy

After being burned in the past from sketchy contractors and being cynical of people in this field, Dave js an absolute God send.

He was able to bring our scruffy, half-baked plans to life and had the rare skill of knowing when to take the initiative and when to check back in. Dave communicated brilliantly throughout the project and was flexible and considerate to our needs.

Dave is not the person who goes gun-ho and then demands payment. He will discuss every option available and workshop it with you, all while considering your budgetary constraints.

It has been an absolute pleasure working with Dave and we can't recommend him highly enough. We will 110% go with him again in the future because he is competent, reliable and moreover, trustworthy.

We can speak highly enough of him!

Thanks for the great review Pippa, it was a pleasure working for you and Luke!

patelshrikar
patelshrikar

Reliable and professional service

We have hired dave for major renovation @ our home . The lens result was fantastic and we found dave highly trustworthy and professional contractor.

Thanks you for the great review Shrikar!

Jay in Toronto
Jay in Toronto

Sub-Contracted Painting Project

Dave is a pleasure to work with, he's very responsive, professional, and friendly! One of the great things about working with Dave is that, he ensures both his clients and employees are happy. I look forward to working on more projects with Brouwer Home Renovations!

Thanks Jay, it was a pleasure working with you!

Bulkhead with pot lights

Dave built a bulkhead in our kitchen and installed pot lights to improve the lighting over our counter. He worked with us to find the best solution to increase our lighting and have it blend in well with our existing bulkheads in our open concept kitchen. We are very pleased with the results as well as Daves work ethic to get the job done in a timely fashion. I would definitely recommend Brouwer Home Renovations to anyone.

Thanks for the great review!

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Install laminate flooring and new drywall ceiling in one of the room in basement basement

Dave was very attentive to our needs. He delivers very good quality work as he treated this project as it was his own house. Dave aims for perfection at all level of our project. He is punctual, calls if he's going to be late. I certainly would hire Dave to do any other work in my house. He is reliable and trustworthy.

It was a pleasure working with you, thanks for the great review!

john2123jackson
john2123jackson
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

1- Bathroom renovation, 2- removal of 11 intercoms and drywall, 3-New closet doors, jams and trim,

Extremely good at any task we asked of him. I would recommend this company very highly.He works with you very well.

Thanks for the great review, I always look forward to working with you guys.

Brouwer Home Renovations.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Bathroom Tiling

Dave helped us with tiling our bathroom as part of our ongoing bathroom renovation. He was prompt, professional, and trustworthy. His pricing was very reasonable and we were more than pleased with the final product. Unlike other contractors that have worked in our home, Dave leaves no mess when he wraps up for the day.

I would recommend Dave to anyone without any hesitation.

I treat customer's homes just like my own! Thanks very much for the great review and good luck with the rest of your renovation!

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Upstairs Bathroom/Ensuite Remodel

Brouwer Home Renovations is an incredibly skilled, hardworking, economical, general contractor who is extremely focused on customer needs and requirements.
We couldnt be happier with the process and the results.
We had a full gut done in our upstairs bathroom/master en-suite. There was a wall torn down, expansion of bathroom, pipes moved, floor leveled, shower added (seamless), new tub, new vanity (floating) tiling, new lights, new window, A LOT of tiling, new doors, and so much more I wont mention.
I dont think you can find anyone else in this industry with the combination of value, results, and efficiency.
Please see the pictures Ive included to see the level of craftsmanship and detailthese are just taken on my phone, not professionally, not a photo shoot, and you can see how beautiful the work is.
I would highly recommend Brouwer Home, and I would stake my reputation on that recommendation.

That was a great project and a lot of work, thanks for the fantastic review!

More about Brouwer Home Renovations

Home Renovations Contractor based in Cambridge Ontario.

Brouwer Home Renovations will upgrade or repair any room in your home with care and attention to detail. We'll take on any project including kitchens, washrooms, basements, fences and decks, flooring projects, painting, trim work, plumbing and electrical. No job is too small and with a vast network of subcontractors, if we can't get it done we'll know someone who can.

We take pride in treating our customer's homes as our own with clean and reliable work, understanding you live there and leaving your home clean and comfortable at the end of each day.

All employees are covered by commercial general liability insurance and all sub trades are fully licensed and insured.

Contract Brouwer Home Renovations for a free estimate.