Skylight electric ltd

Irene
Irene
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Upgraded our wiring

Quick response, very fair pricing and genuine service. Cares about your home and your belongings. Site left tidy after completed job. We would not hesitate to recommend Skylight Electric Ltd.

thank you Irene for your great feedback and review

Tomasz
Tomasz
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Honest, fast and high quality

I needed an extra 120 Volt breaker/line for a new washer/dryer. I sent Cass a video of the laundry room and breaker board. He came and looked for $50 and told me two scenarios costing $450-$800 depending on what he finds in the wall. Cass and Shawn returned the next day and had it all installed within a couple hours for $450. Super happy with the results.

Thank you Tomasz for your feedback and support.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Light Switch Repair

Efficient service! Cass and his partner knew exactly how fix my issue. Will definitely be using them in the future and will be recommending them to my clients.

we appreciate your feedback and glad that you were happy with our services.

0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Door and outdoor pot lights

The electricians were super professional and knowledgeable and they were able to help me out to the fullest extent. Very satisfied with the job being done on a timely matter also. Would highly recommend!

thank you for taking the time to leave us a review

Service Upgrade

Wow what can I say, I will definitely be calling Skylight again. When I called for assistance with a service upgrade on my home, they were more than happy to help. Efficient, tidy and punctual I was extremely impressed with with their professionalism. They also took the time to explain and show to me what they were doing, so that I could see the quality of work that they put in, I was thoroughly impressed. Overall, I am extremely glad to have hired Skylight to do my service. I can rest easy knowing that my house is powered by quality electrical work that will last a long time ! Thanks guys !

thank you for taking the time to leave us a review

0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Restaurant service upgrade . Emergency service thank you

We had an emergency situation for our restaurant in vancouver and called Skylight Electric to come over.upon on agreeing on the price Cass and his team worked through the night to get our power up and running again .im so thankful for what they did otherwise we would lose alot of money .i would 100% recommend this company to all my friends. Thank you Cass

it was a pleasure doing your project Ms.Maureen.Thank you for your review

0 reviews Anmore, BC

Home renovation

My dad contacted Skylight Electric for our house renovation. Cass and his team were absolutely amazing and professional. All of their inspections passed with no problem what so ever and they were very reasonable at pricing .we will for sure contact them again if we ever need to and recommend this company to all our friends and family.

we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to support us with your review

Shawn in Vancouver
Shawn in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Service upgrade

We contacted Skylight Electric for a service upgrade at our home as we were adding a hot tub and a legal suite. Cass at Skylight Electric was very knowledgeable and responsive to all of our inquiries. We upgraded from 100 to 200 amps and we now have room for an EV charger as well! Thanks Skylight!

thank you for your kind words and your time

A in Pitt Meadows
A in Pitt Meadows
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Entire home renovation/upgrade

Words cannot explain how satisfied we are with Kas work and his team. We were looking for 3 estimates by multiple companys when Kas arrived he was very professional and explained what needed to be done we were upgrading the electrical in our entire home including panel upgrade and a few fixture and outside lighting. Skylights quote was fair and well detailed. The work was done professionally and clean to the end. We will be using their services in the future if needed and recommend them to our family and friends.

thank you for your support and time for leaving us a review

More about Skylight electric ltd

At Skylight Electric , our goal is to be the leader in service and installation in the industry.We strive for perfection and we do not take short-cuts.we believe that hard work and transparency pays off.we value our customers and looking for long lasting relationships. We keep an open line of communication with our customers to better understand their needs.we continue to develop our skills in order to provide the best possible service.with Experience in Commercial , residential and industrial settings there are very few areas that we do not excel in and we look forward to having you join our list of valued customers'