Groutbusters Inc.

Tile and Grout Cleaning
Toronto ON M9P 1A9

Reviews for Groutbusters Inc.

Lisa
Lisa

Shower refurb

Andres responded to my request immediately and booked a preliminary visit instead of me having to send a lot of photos. His quote was accurate, his work was excellent.

thank you , I appreciate your business, hope to work agen in future

Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

Badly needed shower repairs

Andres did 2 of my showers over the past 2 days and I am absolutely blown away! He is so professional, so nice, so hard working and SOOO good at what he does! Both showers literally look like new! I am beyond HAPPY with his work! Can't wait to have him back for other things that require his magic! I wish all tradesmen were of his outstanding caliber and honesty. He delivers what he promises and more!

Cynthia (Oakville)

thanks for your kind words. I look forward to working with you soon.

groutbustersinc.

Nick in Scarborough
Nick in Scarborough
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

Shower cleaning, Bathroom tile install, Drywall install

Andres is a true professional and does great work.
He came and quoted on a complete shower steam clean, regrout and sealing. He also removed all the tiles and reinstalled on the bathroom floor, as well as did some drywall repair and taping. Every part of the job was excellent. The shower looks brand new. All the mould and dirty grout is gone and everything looks new and properly sealed.
He ensures everything is clean, grout is done properly and said he would come back in 2 weeks to check everything and ensure we are satisfied.
I highly recommend Andres, and will definitely recommend him to all my friends and relatives.

thanks for your kind words, I happy you like the work,

thanks for choosing Groutbustersinc.

Homedics in Brampton
Homedics in Brampton

Bathroom clean, regrout and seal

I thought that it was time to redo my shower. A friend of mine recommend grout busters. My shower was restored to basically brand new condition (stripped,regrouted, sealed and corked). The guys that worked cleaned up and left the washroom in sparkling condition. Will definitely recommend!

thanks for choosing Groutbustersinc.ca

Private User reviews Old Toronto, ON

Regrout of basement shower

Andres did a superlative job, and our basement shower looks ever better than new. Due to the close placement of the marble tiles, it was a tough job but he managed to regrout everything. Also did an immaculate caulking job around the shower and sink. Super nice person, came fully prepared, worked fast but accurately and left the worksite sparkling. We were a little hesitant about the price at first (not specific to Andres - he's completely in line with what people charge), but it's been worth every penny and gives us great peace of mind knowing the shower has been properly cared for. We can highly recommended groutbusters..

thank you for your kind words, I always try my best and treat every home like my own. I'm happy your happy.

hope to do business in future soon

CraigRocks
CraigRocks
1 review Newmarket, ON

Shower Renovation

Andres and his assistant did a great job, very profession, neat, clean work. My 20-yr old shower stall looks brand new, top to bottom!

thank you for the kind words I appreciate you .
we always try our best to produce quality work to the best of our knowledge.

Andres & Kareem

Grout Repair and Rejuvenation

I highly recommend Groutbusters Inc for all your grout repair needs. Their team is incredibly skilled and professional, delivering top-notch results. I was thoroughly impressed with their attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction. Whether it's a small repair or a larger project, Groutbusters is the go-to choice for quality workmanship and exceptional service.

www.groutbustersinc.ca

Ruth in Mississauga
Ruth in Mississauga

Bathroom Tile and Main Floor Tile

We are extremely happy with the work that Andres completed on our shower stall, bathroom tile and entire main floor tile. We highly recommend! Everything looks brand new as if the tile was just installed. Andres was professional, on-time, trustworthy, courteous and very, very knowledgable and a pleasure to work with. The work was done in the time he stated, with no additional costs and he even provided detailed after-care tips. He left our house spotless and went above and beyond the work expected. He exceeded our expectations. I would not hesitate to recommend Grout Busters and would hire again for future jobs in an instant.

thank you for your kinds words 🙏 i always try my best ,im happy your pleased

until nextime.

groutbustersinc.

Katie
Katie

Incredible Work!

Andres did an incredible job restoring my basement shower stall. He was prompt with his quotation and gave a detailed description of the work he would be doing. He arrived on time and worked the full day leaving the work area clean and tidy.
The work itself far exceeded my expectations for what could be done. Although its an older washroom the shower and tiles look new as if they were just installed. Im beyond happy with the work he did and appreciated his detailed approach to the work and friendly attitude.
Professional all around and would hire him again!

thank you, i appreciate your welcoming an kindness...

-Andres

Our shower is sparkling !

The build-up of silicone and grout from trying to fix our shower stall needed to be removed and fixed properly. A call to Grout Busters was immediately answered by Andres who came over to look at the area.

Today, Andres removed all the old grout and silicone around the base of our shower, cemented and fixed the missing grout, closed a hole that water was getting into that we knew nothing about, and left our shower absolutely sparking with all the joints sealed properly. What a terrific restoration job, done in 6 hours. We should have called Andres years ago. He left the area spotless, was quick and such a pleasant person. Our shower never looked better.

thank you, i appreciate your business, and I look forward to working with you again.

Andres
groutbustersinc.ca

More about Groutbusters Inc.

Here at Grout Busters we are a PROFESSIONAL tile and grout restoration company that has the finest craftsmanship. Our work is truly something special that we are excited to share with Canadians. We know our work speaks for itself with QUALITY, PRECISION and EFFICIENCY. We strive to provide our customers ...
Looking for Tile and Grout Cleaning pros in Woodbridge?