Zee Mechanical

Reviews for Zee Mechanical

malcolmdivorty
malcolmdivorty

Asphalt Sealing

I contacted Zein for an estimate of the cost to seal my asphalt driveway.
He responded promptly and gave me a description of the work he would be doing and the type of sealer he would use. .

He came back a few days later and applied a quality oil based sealer on my driveway. I am very happy with the finished result.

Zein was very professional and attentive to my concerns and questions. I would high recommend him to anyone who is looking to have their driveway sealed with a high quality oil based sealer at a reasonable price.

Thank you very much Malcolm! We appreciate the kind words.

Pushpal in Toronto
Pushpal in Toronto

Driveway - applying sealant

Zeid was prompt in responding to my request for service posting through HomeStars. He personally spent time in checking our driveway and showed flexibility in accommodating us for the appointment. We are pleased with the work he did and the price he charged. We have no hesitation in recommending Zeid to a friend or acquaintance.

Thank you for the kind words we appreciate you!

Heidi
Heidi

Reseal Driveway

I called Zee Mechanical to get an estimate on resurfacing my driveway. Zeid came by the next day to give me an estimate for the job. Though realistically the entire driveway needs to be redone, I decided I wasn't prepared to do that. Zeid did recommend that I get a tar ramp into the garage, as there was quite a space between the driveway and the garage itself. I decides to go with that and also had him retar all along the edge of the garage and walkway, as there were deep grooves there. I am happy with the result and would recommend Zeid for this kind of job.

Thank you for the kind words we appreciate you!

S Watts from Mississauga
S Watts from Mississauga

Asphalt driveway sealing

Zee responded to my homestars request very quickly, scheduled me in within a few days, and kept me informed of timing. I am pleased with the result - it was reasonable and efficient. It was a pleasure dealing with them.

Thank you for the kind words we appreciate it!

Hot Water Tank Service Call

The owner of the company, Zee, came to my home to fix my hot water tank. He was incredibly professional and very knowledgeable. He explained everything to me and answered all my questions. He saved me a lot of time and money and I couldn't be happier with the service I received. Zee Mechanical is now my go to company. I would highly recommend him! 10/10!

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are pleased we were able to help you out!

Reno

Zee Mechanical did an amazing and clean job I would recommend them to anyone who wants a knowledgable team on thier project.

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad we were able to help out!

Great service and affordable pricing

Really liked how quickly my driveway work was done! I was in contact with Zee from The Asphalt Company who gave me an estimate in person after scheduling to drop by to take a look at my driveway. I am happy with the results and actually referred two of my neighbours to him because they liked the way my driveway looked after :) thanks for the great service!

Thank you for your referral, you & your neighbours are greet people. We appreciate you leaving us a positive review!

Asphalt repair and seal

I needed an asphalt ramp built for the end of my driveway where the concrete meets the asphalt as it had sunken in. They built a nice ramp about 6” width across both my garage doors. They then sealed my driveway with a great black finish using an oil based sealant which I was recommended to do. Great guys definitely will recommend them.

Thank you for your review it was great working with you!

Gas line addition

Needed a gas line addition ran on the side of my house they came in and did the work perfectly as requested, on time and most importantly on budget!

Thank you for contacting us! We are extremely pleased to have the job completed for you!

More about Zee Mechanical

Committed to Excellence

The Asphalt Company is a leading and reputable Asphalt Paving Company serving the Toronto area. Ever since we opened for business, we’ve taken a comprehensive approach to project management, providing our clients with a wide range of services to cover their needs. Get in touch today to learn more about what we can offer you and to receive your free estimate.

Asphalt is 100% recyclable. Asphalt offers a number of advantages for the environment. It is made only from recycled material that is better for the environment. Asphalt helps with skid resistance for vehicles, pedestrians, and bicycles. Asphalt is a quieter pavement option as it’s open and fine graded surfaces used absorb road noise.