Vaughan ON L6A 4P9

Reviews for I Fix Laptops & Desktop Computers

adam from Toronto
adam from Toronto

Windows opporating system install

My wife received an upgrade on her work laptop. We were given the option to purchase her existing one, which was in great shape!!

When we were told the hard drive would be whiped as part of the purchase, I never thought they would take the opporating system!!

Long story short, I had no idea where to start. so I took to Facebook and asked my friends who could assist. I was eventually lead to Eli who was so easy to deal with. A few basic questions, dropped off the laptop, he had it up and running in less than 24hrs. Eli is my new computer guy!! I would recommend him over and over!

I'm glad to have you as a new client !

May
May

Laptop Upgrade

I do a lot of photo editing, so I need a computer that is fast and reliable. Eli upgraded my laptop with an SSD drive. Now my computer runs much faster and I'm very happy with the work he did. Will definitely go to him for any computer problems or upgrades.

It was my pleasure to take an older slow laptop with a great processor and make it fast with an SSD upgrade !

Catherine in Brampton
Catherine in Brampton

Computer repairs

I brought a few computers, Mac and PC, to I Fix Laptops & Desktop Computers and everything was done quickly, efficiently and within a very reasonable price. I have no clue what was done, but everything works really well now and I am very happy! I would absolutely recommend this company.

I enjoyed fixing all of your computers.

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Quick and Efficient IT support

I had a new modem delivered from Rogers. This did not work with my security camera. Eli was able to patiently and efficiently get me back up and running in less than 1hr. I highly recommend his services.

I'm glad it all worked out :-)

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great service, quick turn around time

My computer crashed. Eli was able to identify the problem, order a new machine and built the new computer within 2 days. His assurance reduced a heap of stress
When I do have minor challenges he is able to connect remotely and fix the problem remotely. And, his rates are always fair to boot!

I'm Glad I was able to get you back up and running in a timely manor.

Francois
Francois
0 reviews Cobourg, ON

Full service Laptop and Trouble shooting

Eli is a very resourceful and reliable IT support service.
I've been working with Eli for the past 5 years for any technical issues, providing insights on what product to purchase for maximum best value for my dollar.

I highly recommend Eli for a full service for any technical issues. I've always felt that I was his number one priority while providing best in class customer service.

Francois Colas

Always happy to help you Francois !

Ninutza71
Ninutza71

I Fix Laptops & Desktop Computers

My laptop screen broke and Eli was able to replace it within a few days. Thanks Eli ! I was very happy with his price, other places were quoting me $300 or more

I'm glad I was able to replace your monitor for a fair price.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Computer repairs

Eli did a great job. He really came through.
I was stuck on deadline and Eli came through professionally and quickly repaired what was wrong and then I could meet my deadline. Thanks for being there for me!

Glad I could help !

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

Quick, really knows his stuff

Super satisfied!
My mom installed malware on her pc, and I live far away, and was unable to help.
Eli took care of it no problem. She's back on her computer installed god knows what.

I look forward to fixing her computer again!

Acehome
Acehome
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Tech support

Eli worked for us for years doing tech support. I have never used him for computer repairs per se. However, he was always the go-to guy when things needed to be fixed, including any computer software issues and audio equipment. He has a natural ability and affinity with regards to electronics and is extremely dependent and reliable. He also works diligently under pressure.

Thanks for the praise !

More about I Fix Laptops & Desktop Computers

Call or text for a quote !
647-496-8-FIX or 647-496-8349

Services include but are not limited to :

New Computer Setup
Lost Data recovery
Printer Issues
Hard Drive Wipe
Equipment Recycling
VHS conversion to Digital (USB/DVD)
& Much Much More …

Call or text for a quote !
647-496-8-FIX or 647-496-8349