Markham ON L3P 3J3

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Warm Cozy Cozy

Jon in Markham
Jon in Markham

Attic Insulation removal and cellulose install

We are very pleased with the work Pascal and his crew did for our attic insulation removal and cellulose install. They did a thorough job on the removal (the insulation is much thicker than expected!) and did an even fill of the cellulose. They spent their time putting up the baffle, and even insulated the attic hatches for us. Everything from the stairs to floors were covered and they cleaned up both nights before they went home. Pascal is very knowledgeable about insulation and very responsive, we highly recommend them!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Feeling the difference immediately

They did my whole house and I can already feel the change in the temperature. They completed the work in two day and I am very please with their service.

Thank You! It is kind of you to share your experience and thoughts with the rest of our community.

Shubham
Shubham

Attic insulation and Garage roof insulation

Pascal and his crew are professional and did a great job with our attic and garage roof. He was knowledgeable and I am happy to reccomend him and his crew for their services.

We will be going back to him for all our insulation upgrades.

Hi Shubham,

Thank you so much for your 10-star review! We will share this with the crew to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Thanks again!

deniserowanduncan in Toronto
deniserowanduncan in Toronto

Knowledgeable, efficient, no mess and a MUCH warmer house!

Pascal was really good at answering all my questions, and I had many. On the day of the work they arrived when they said they would, worked very efficiently and cleaned up the mess. Even better, we now have a warm upstairs. I'd highly recommend this company.

Hi Denise,

It was a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

I'm glad you feel warm and cozy with the newly added insulation!

Frank Hunt
Frank Hunt

Fast service with friendly staff

Fast service with friendly staff. They came and offered up replacement insulation, cleaning and sealing of any holes the same day. Luckily they had a cancellation which is why they were able to expedite the work. They were in by 10am and out by about 1pm. They lined our carpet from the front door all the way up to the attic. They vacuumed and cleaned up extremely nicely after they were done. They even didn't mind taking off their shoes and carrying them up to the attic. I was highly impressed with them and would highly recommend them if you need any type of service..

Hello Frank! We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. It’s our pleasure to serve customers like you. Have a wonderful day!

Your friends at

Leslie Meadows
Leslie Meadows
0 reviews Petawawa, ON

Definitely will recommend to all my friends

Very pleased working with warm cozy cozy. They came to my house to give me an estimate, and of the three companies who gave me estimates, they was able to explain clearly everything that needed to be done, AND the only one who actually crawled all the way into my crawl space and saw that my wooden beams were not standard size. The other companies did not catch that detail.

The warm cozy cozy workers showed up on time. They were professional, polite and worked very hard to do everything that was required. They cleaned up after themselves in such a way that one would never guess work had been done today. PLUS it's a one-year warranty.

Thank you! Definitely will recommend to all my friends and neighbors in the area.

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about our service. We’re glad to hear that our team’s performance exceeded your expectations, and we’ll make sure that the team receives the recognition they deserve.

Thank you again, Leslie, have a great day!

William Levy
William Levy
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Team was professional

It was great to work with warm cozy cozy. They came to give us an estimate on Wednesday and on Sunday we had a team and they clearing out our attic and two crawl spaces, disinfecting, rodent proofing, and adding new insulation, and adding a vapor barrier. We were lucky to have such a fast turnaround; this team became available after a cancellation.

The team was professional and hard working on a hot and humid day.

Hi William! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience with Warm Cozy Cozy. On behalf of our entire team, thank you for allowing us to serve you.

All the best,

The team at Warm Cozy Cozy

Frederick Smith
Frederick Smith

I would highly recommend warm cozy cozy

I called warm cozy cozy for an inspection. I bought the house recently and the insulated attic was not properly inspected by during the purchase. They were very punctual and called 30 min before they came to the house. The technician was polite and respectful of the property. They were honest to let me know that there are no major issues and there was no charge. I would highly recommend warm cozy cozy to anyone and use them again in the future.

Thanks a lot for your kind words and for sharing your 10-star review with the rest of our community.

Roy in Cambridge
Roy in Cambridge
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Will 100% work with them again

Amazing Service. Met with one of their technicians. He did a thorough walk through of the attic and was great at explaining to me what was going on. He went through all of the options and got me a competitive quote. They told me they were able to work with me on the pricing because I was flexible on when i needed the work done. They were able to come out the very next day to clean out the old insulation that was falling from the ceiling!! Will 100% work with them again when we need to put in new insulation.

Hi Roy, your comments have been shared with our entire team at Warm Cozy Cozy here. When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread the positivity around! Hope to serve you again soon.

The team at Warm Cozy Cozy

Private User reviews Kingston, ON

Warm cozy cozy was simply amazing!

Warm cozy cozy was simply amazing! I had a pleasure of meeting warm cozy cozy owner and he was super thorough during initial inspection and estimate. He was very accommodating with my project date and best of all price! His team came by in a Sunday morning and completed the job amazingly. Fantastic work!! I would highly recommend warm cozy cozy!

You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words Thank you so much for sharing this with us! We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to serve you.

Your friends at Warm Cozy Cozy

More about Warm Cozy Cozy

WHY CHOOSE US
Our company has provided home insulation, soundproofing, and air sealing services for over a decade. As the first choice for new home builds and renovations, we are dedicated to excellence, efficiency, and quality.

Our business policy is transparent, and there are no hidden fees. We confidently claim that our business model is far better than the rest.

Quality is our top priority for every project, whether small or large, and we are proud of our reputation and customer satisfaction. Every project is built to the same high standards and consistent quality with our professional crew.

What sets Warm Cozy Cozy apart as your insulation contractor?
As a trusted source for home insulation, Warm Cozy Cozy can inform you about the best materials for each area of your home, saving you money and energy. Insulation is often misused, or steps are overlooked when installing it. In order to provide our customers with the best solutions on the market, we ensure our staff stays current with the latest learning and training provided by industry suppliers and associations.

OUR SERVICES
Attic Insulation
Cellulose insulation is composed from treated wood- or paper-based product. It is mechanically spray blown into open spaces of the house or commercial building to slow down the transmission of heat or cold.

Home Insulation
All year round, insulation maintains a comfortable temperature in our homes, keeping them safe from the cold of winter and the heat of summer. When a house is insulated correctly, it requires very little additional heating and is very energy efficient.

Soundproofing
Just as a building can be insulated for heat, it can also be insulated for sound because it is an excellent way to minimize noise pollution. A complete soundproofing system includes floors, ceilings, and walls for optimal acoustic comfort.

Thermal Home Inspection
Insulation is a thermal transmitter blocker of heat or cold, preventing thermal energy from passing through. That is why we offer thermal imaging home inspections to see precisely where your home is losing heat. No more guessing games; know your home's specific needs.

At Warm Cozy Cozy, we provide insulation removal in certain circumstances. We will provide this service if the following apply:
- When there is a leaky roof, mould will grow.
- Water-damaged insulation will no longer insulate your home.
- Animal infestation leads to unsanitary insulation caused by urine and feces.
- Wires chewed by the animals pose a fire hazard.
- Old insulation no longer insulates your home as it has a lifespan.
- When your old insulation is dirty and causing a bad smell in your home.