Landscape Contractors & Designers
Calgary AB T2W 0X9

InstagramFacebook

Reviews for ABI Landscapes Ltd.

repair brick work sidewalk

I waited for some time for Abi to to this job, and unfortunately during COVID epidemic did not follow up with Bryce after completion.
I was and still am disappointed with the appearance of the repair. Cleaning grout with muriatic acid after could have improved the appearance

Janine
Janine

front yard renovation

I knew I wanted an aesthetically clean and tidy yard which would be easy to maintain and needed some help deciding how to achieve that. Bryce came out and offered suggestions and provided a competitive quote for the work.

I am thrilled I chose ABI. Bryce communicated my objectives effectively to the team and when they came out they worked tirelessly for 2 days to achieve that goal. I made a small upgrade on site and they were able to accommodate that same day and at a very reasonable cost.

There is a little post-project work required at 10 days and I expect that to be as efficient as the original project.

My yard looks great and exceeds my expectations!

Thanks Bryce, Dominic and team.

Janine,

Thank you very much for the kind words. You were a pleasure to deal with through every step of the project. Our staff enjoyed working on your project very much; as you were complimentary to them throughout the duration of their time on site. They took great pride in their work knowing the appreciation that you had for their efforts.

ABI Landscapes Ltd oils be thrilled to work with you anytime.

We will ensure the sod rolling and final Rundle mulch is completed expeditiously and with the same commitment to quality and professionalism as was evident throughout the project.

I hope you have many years of enjoyment and minimal work to maintain the area we rehabilitated.

All the Best,

Bryce Ingraham
ABI Landscapes Ltd

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Small paving stone repair to patio

Needed a smaller job done on my backyard stone paving patio (about 10'x10' repair), and was really happy about the work that Bryce and his crew did. They arrived on time, were on budget, and the craftsmanship is very evident. Would definitely recommend using him. Thanks Bryce!

Mark and Kristin,

Thank you for the kind words. I am personally pleased with the outcome of the repair. There is always a risk when blending new and current products with a product that is no longer available within the market. Our approach and ingenuity provided the perfect recipe to complete the project with confidence. I hope you have many years of enjoyment on your "new" unique patio.

Bryce + The ABI Team

Sarah in Calgary
Sarah in Calgary

Tree and Artificial Turf Installation

The customer service provided by Bryce at ABI was beyond compare. He was helpful in planning the project, listened to our requests, provided his professional insight, and created a plan that worked for us. His years of experience and connections in the industry made sure we got the best products for the best price. He knew exactly where to find the best tree for us! He also recognized the momentous occasion that is planting a tree for a family, and involved our 3 kids in the process in a very special way. By the time our project was done we did not want to see him go. And we are so happy with our new yard.

Sarah, thank you for the very kind words. Working with you and Dary was a pure pleasure throughout the entire process from our initial meeting through to my final day of work. Being a part of this project and playing a small role in bringing so much enjoyment to your family is why I do this. I hope you have many enjoyable picnics under your 'family' tree. Beautiful family, exceptional customers and incredible memories to be made through the years.

Bryce

Backyard Landscaping

ABI Landscaping offered me great quality and timely services.
I was happy with the communication and was informed of any updates /changes that was required. I would recommend Bryce to anyone interested in his landscaping services. I am very pleased with my backyard!

Thank you for the review, great working with you.
ABI Landscapes Ltd. I hope you enjoy the yard for many years.

Hot tub pad

He did a great job and It looks great. I am very satisfied with the results.

Thank you for the review, great working with you.
ABI Landscapes Ltd. Let me know if you need anything else when the tub is actually delivered

Deck

Super hardworking, very honest and upfront, done when promised. I was very pleased with Bryce’s work and would highly recommend him!

Karen, thank you for the kind review. I take pride in knowing you will have many enjoyable years on your new deck. ABI Landscapes Ltd

Backyard Renovation

ABI Landscapes Ltd. was professional and thorough. The quality of the work was exceptional. Bryce has incredible knowledge from many years in the business. The entire backyard was cleaned up immediately after.

Marnie and Darren,

Thank you for the gracious review. I thoroughly enjoyed working on your project. It was exciting to see the transformation.

Working with both of you is a pleasurable and positive experience on every level.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Hot tub, bar and pergola

ABI did a great job on the design and construction of my pergola and bar surrounding my hot tub and also completed my deck resurfacing and design and construction of privacy screens.

Thank you for the kind review. Your project was exciting to be involved with. We appreciated the opportunity to work with you and the confidence you trusted us with, in completing your project to the vision that we started with.
ABI Landscapes Ltd.

More about ABI Landscapes Ltd.

Calgary Landscape Maintenance, Lawn Care and Snow Removal
With more than 25 years of industry experiences and wisdom; and a desire to be more than just another “Landscaper” ABI Landscapes Ltd. was born out of the need to be more.