LektraCore Inc.

Home Automation
Toronto ON M9V 5E7

Reviews for LektraCore Inc.

Marao in Toronto
Marao in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

Awesome team, awesome crew. Highly recommended for all electrical needs . Michael was great to work with. I have used hotwire for a number of projects and they have always professional, reliable and done great work.

Indiob in Toronto
Indiob in Toronto

Renovation

This company made a renovation of my bathroom and toilet. They were prompt with that as well. The technician contacted us to arrange a time and date and he showed up exactly at that time. I have used hotwire for a number of projects and they have always professional, reliable and done great work.

Ronnie in Toronto
Ronnie in Toronto

Project

Michael and his team were amazing. They got the job done quickly and perfectly. They are a professional company who are knowledgeable and do their job well. Happy to recommend their services

Dbiene in Toronto
Dbiene in Toronto

Professional and caring

We had LektraCore Inc to be part of the team for our house renovation. We highly recomme LektraCore Inc. They are professional, they provide high quality work and they delivery the project on time.

Owners are super friendly and can work with you within your budget.

saher
saher

New security cameras

Michael came out to quote me for security cameras and walked the perimeter of the house and explained very thoroughly what we needed. Cost was very reasonable for all the work done. The overall work was very neat and tidy. Extremely professional. I would definitely recommend for all your security and networking needs.

thank you Saher for your review. much appreciated!

Marina in Toronto
Marina in Toronto

Install Of Home Entertainment System

Contacted Michael to inquire about installing home entertainment system in new home. He responded immediately and we booked a consult appt. for him to come out and take a look and advise as to what was needed. Form there, booked an appt. for the install. All went well and very satisfied right from the very beginning until completion of job. Michael has followed up since to ensure that all was working and there were no issues. I even had to ask some follow up questions and Michael was prompt in providing the answers. Michael is extremely professional in both working with the client and in his knowledge of home entertainment design, configuration and installation. I highly recommend Michael and LektraCore Inc. team as their professionalism and knowledge is outstanding. Michael and LektraCore Inc. exceeded my expectations. Thanks again Michael.

thank you Marina for your review! look forward to working with you in the future.

Erika in Toronto
Erika in Toronto

TV Mounting

I was recommended to Michael by a satisfied co-worker and boy am I glad. Michael was extremely professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He mounted 3 big screen TV's in our new home (family room, master bedroom and another bedroom). The work was very clean and done quickly. If you require TV wall mounting in your home Michael is the man to call. You'll be 100% satisfied.

Thanks for your review Erika!

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

TV, Wall Mount, Cable Install

Third time using LektraCore Inc. I keep using them as they are great, friendly and their work is great. Michael and Jami were very prompt and did clean work. Always great results. Definitely recommend LektraCore Inc.

Thanks John! much appreciated!

Miguel in Toronto
Miguel in Toronto

Home Theatre Installation And Purchase

I needed to replace an existing home theatre system and have the old system intalled elsewhere in the house. I also wanted a consolidated remote control. I called Michael who came over to my place, he assessed my needs and managed to source the electronic equipment and intall all the items. Michael was respectful of my budget and the end product is outstanding. The job was well executed. Michael and his team were very helful in providing advice and best value for money. I would most definitely recommend Michael and his team if you are looking for a turnkey project.

Thank you Miguel for your review! much appreciated

Michael

More about LektraCore Inc.

Founded in 2020 and based in Toronto, Ontario, LektraCore is a trusted solutions provider in Security, Automation, Audio & Video and Networks. From our friendly and professional culture to our robust employee training models, we do everything to ensure your questions are fully answered and the solutions provided meet your requirements and budget.

We are a Team of dedicated professionals with decades of experience in diverse technology fields. What drives us is a sincere desire to make a better use of this well earned experience and help our clients to better understand technologies and make their life safer, easier and more comfortable.