Milescape Tree Service

ON L4H 3N5
Milescape Tree Service

Reviews for Milescape Tree Service

Amazing service!

Unreal service. Timely. Professional. Definitely will use again! They came on time. Did exactly what we asked them to do. They can deal with any sort of tree cutting. Couldn’t have been happier.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

REMOVAL OF TREES

Excellent service with very friendly attitude. Very knowledgeable and accommodating. Had three quotes but initial quote was reasonable and even improved on that. Work done was great and cleaned up after. I would highly recommend this company.

Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you on your project.

r. peters in Scarborough
r. peters in Scarborough

great working with Milescape

We had extensive pruning of all the trees and shrubs in and bordering our backyeard. Jake and his crew did a great job. They were pleasant and professional. Jake was always quick to respond to any enquiries and kept us up to date on what and when the work would be done. A pleasure to work with.

Thank you for having us !!

Robert
Robert

Great service, quality job, on-time, with insurance

Hired Jake (owner/operator) to trim a dangerous limb and remove a weed tree both within a foot of a fence. He met me on-time, provided a fair estimate, proof of WSIB and insurance ahead of starting the job. He did my job on a Saturday for the same price as promised for a Monday. Did everything he promised, and cleaned up my property and the neighbours. I couldn't see any damage to anything, not even the trees the weed tree was intertwined with.

He even helped stake up a tree which had been previously damaged at no extra charge and sent some "extra" brush I'd cleared myself but not put out for the city. Not a 'contractor special' here, everything was above board, Jake's just an A+ individual to deal with.

Thank you for having us !!

Josh in Toronto
Josh in Toronto
0 reviews Kleinburg, ON

Tree Service

I hired Milescape tree service to trim a large silver maple on my property. Jake was very easy to work with from dealing with the neighbours all the way to finishing the final clean up in my backyard.

When the crew was finished, Jake and I walked through the work done to ensure I was satisfied.

I highly recommend milescape tree service to anyone in the market for tree work done on their property

It was a pleasure working with you on your tree project.

Private User reviews Meaford, ON

Tree Removal

We hired Jake to remove 2 trees on our property. They did a great job very professional. They cleaned everything up. Would highly recommend Jake

Thank you for your business.

Private User reviews Coldwater, ON

Milescape. Great Tree Service Company.

Service is prompt and professional. The owner, Jake is a pleasure to work with and his estimates are fair and accurate. I would use Milescape again and recommend this company to anyone.

Thanks so much for the business. It was a pleasure working with you on your project.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

tree trimming

great guys. fast, efficient and clean work.
highly recommend these guys for any tree work
very reasonable price for the work done

Thank you! It is always our pleasure.

-The Milescape Team