Suds Windows Inc.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Toronto ON M4J 3M1

Reviews for Suds Windows Inc.

Jacques in Toronto
Jacques in Toronto

Eavestrough cleaning

Suds Windows showed up, cleaned the eavestroughs quickly and efficiently and accomodated my special request on the spot.

Super happy with the service!

window cleaning

Suds returned email quickly to schedule.
On time and well done exterior window cleaning.
Would recommend and use again.
thank you.

We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience having our crews over to do your cleaning!

window cleaning

They did a great job cleaned all the windows and out our storm back on

Storms are certainly a task that takes some know-how! We are happy to offer the service and training it takes to clean them! So happy you had a great experience with one of our crews.

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

Consistent and reliable

Dileni from Suds Windows Inc. is a pleasure to deal with. They clean the windows and skylight on my 3-story home efficiently and thoroughly twice a year. Would recommend.

E Jung
E Jung

Exterior window washing

Siva and John came out to wash my windows before the winter set in.
Both were lovely gentlemen and did a great job.
Siva had a great disposition and you could tell he enjoyed his work.
The will be back to clean my eavestroughs.

So pleased to hear that John and Siva could deliver a quality service for you, they are excited to be the ones cleaning you eaves this fall!

CA in Toronto
CA in Toronto

installing anti-bird collision tape on windows

Derek had underestimated the time it would take to apply these anti-bird collision stickers" onto our large windows and underquoted his fee but being a man of his word he still charged an extremely low fee given the daunting amount of time and effort -on 40ft ladders! i would say he certainly undercharged but was so professional that he wanted to remain close to his original quote.

Responsiveness and Quality Control: A+ when we weren't pleased with the first (very large) window's results, Derek immediately thanked us for informing him and redid the whole thing, no issues.

Derek is a lovely person, doing hard physical work with a friendly and very professional attitude.

Very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with Derek, Derek has been doing this a long time and gets to meet a lot of people, that experience allows for a degree of personability that only we can offer!

Atily in San Francisco
Atily in San Francisco

Eves Cleaning

They were quick and clean. Did not leave debris around the property. Billing was so easy invoice arrived on email

Very glad we can make it easy for you!

Morty in Toronto
Morty in Toronto

Window cleaning

I chose Suds to clean my semi-detached home's windows, exterior and interior. They hadn't had professional cleaning since pre-CoVid. The crew did an excellent job with the cleaning itself. And, Suds also went above and beyond expectations by fixing some old aluminum storm windows that had become bent - and for no additional cost. I have no hesitation in recommending Suds.

We are so pleased to hear that you had a good experience having our crews in to clean the windows!

Allan M
Allan M

Skylight Cleaning

I contacted SUDS to get my skylight cleaned and made the arrangements, Derek was there on time and very friendly. He was extremely fair with me and EVEN OFFERED TO NOT CHARGE ME because there were issues with the glass that had been installed that I wasn't aware of and it would not look the way I was expecting (that was amazing in todays world where everything is a fortune). Derek gave me a complete explanation and wonderful helpful advice and I would absolutely use SUDS again. Many businesses want to rip you off today but this one is genuinely honest and I so appreciate that. Please give this small business a chance and I can assure you that they will do an awesome job and you will be thrilled with the quality of work and price. Thank you so much Derek, I am very thankful to you and your company for your help and extreme professionalism.

Sincerely

Allan M (June 2022)

Shimrit in Toronto
Shimrit in Toronto

Interior and Exterior Window Cleaning

Excellent window cleaning and excellent customer service. Derek was quick to response to my service request. He actually came to look at the windows before giving me a quote which I liked. His price was very competitive and the clean itself was excellent. I definitely recommend Suds Window Cleaning and will most definitely use their service again in my ext clean.

More about Suds Windows Inc.

Bubbling With Pride In Our Work For You!

How does Suds outshine the competition? Well, for one thing, we don’t just wash and wipe!

Our people have an informed understanding of the complexities and challenges posed by the properties of different types of glass fibres. We’re also familiar with the mechanics and designs of windows, old and new - and how and why they are installed.

Maybe you’ve never considered why those aspects of window cleaning are important. Why would you? Frankly, most other cleaners don’t, either. They just lather, rinse and repeat.

The team at Suds understands how to go beyond those basics and you’ll see the difference shine through!

We have amazing reviews because of our transparency - and that’s the crystal clear truth!

As a matter of fact, our founder - who holds two university Engineering degrees - rolls his sleeves up right along with the team.

He visits clients’ homes and stays on top of new processes, learning up close and personal the different challenges that every type of home presents. That way, we always have the best solution for you. Because washing is about a lot more than just soap and water!

Experience and talent can be found in every industry. But the Suds strategy for client satisfaction insists on those assets and puts an equal emphasis on high-level customer service skills demonstrated by every member of our team.

With so much to offer, Suds is constantly growing. But we make sure to provide our personal touch at every stop. Our clients recognize and respect that we wash with their pride and expectations in mind.

And that never washes off!