Wild Rose Property Inspection

Reviews for Wild Rose Property Inspection

Paul
Paul

Home Inspection

Dale from Wild Rose was very responsive and flexible in discussing our specific inspection requirements up front. Very knowledgeable, thorough and professional inspection , flexible focused on our specific requirements. Identified some improvement opportunities to ward off future problems that we have been able to fix economically, so service has already paid for itself. Would definitely recommend Dale for your home inspection needs.

Thank you again. It was a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Home Inspection

It was a pleasure to have wild Rose Property Inspection come and inspect a home I have owned for many years and assess and prioritize necessary upkeep. Dale was very patient and explained everything well. thank-you. Would recommend highly.

Rohit
Rohit

Home Inspection

I am very pleased with Dale service. I reached late to the house to be inspected by 1 hr. Dale was very patient. He didn't rush and carried out the inspection in detail. He took time to explain me things he identified and how can I fix/maintain it. Also he is very tech savvy with latest gadgets (drone/thermal inspection) and technology (report delivery/payment).

Also he has really good people skills, easy to talk to and personable.

I would definitely recommend him

Thank you so much for your trust in Wild Rose Property Inspection helping you in your latest venture. Welcome to Calgary, I'm certain you and your family will love your new home and city. Alberta has so much to offer. Enjoy, best of wishes to you and yours!

Pat from Calgary
Pat from Calgary
3 reviews Red Deer, AB

Home inspection

I'm so happy with my decision to hire Dale from Wild Rose Property Inspection to inspect a house I was considering buying in Red Deer. He was able to come that same day. He was very thorough and patient with all my questions. His well organized report was emailed to me that same night. The next morning he texted to ask if I had any questions and also indicated that I could contact him anytime if I had concerns. He is a wealth of knowledge and very reasonable priced. I would definitely recommend him.

Thanks Pat, it was a pleasure working with you. Wishing you and yours many happy years in your new home.

Private User reviews Three Hills, AB

Home Inspection

It was a pleasure working with Dale today. He took his time going over the the whole inspection, and explaining how the issues he found could be remedied. He was very personable and I would definitely call him again if I were to need another home inspection done!

patti
patti
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Exceptional customer service!
Dale took the time to make sure I understood the findings. He was thorough and didn’t overlook anything!
Very much appreciate his work and the time he took to answer my questions.

It was a pleasure working with you and Cassidy.

0 reviews Red Deer, AB

home inspection

a very indepth precise and thorough inpection, very good at explaining all.
was able to address my concerns specifically and explain in terms of my knowledge .

Thank you, we're here to help with all your healthy happy home questions.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Dale - you the man!

I was in the market for thermal imaging scans- Dale called me right away after I posted the query.

Dale helped me stir to the direction I needed, not wanted.
He explained it in detail about why is the stucco cracking and why the thermal scans will not help in this situation.

His words matched the words of the independant engeneers that my builder sent to my home.

Saved me a few bucks.

Thanks Dale!

Got the advice I needed, free of charge. Saved his number too.

We're here to help!

0 reviews Wimborne, AB

Home inspection

I was very impressed with how detailed the inspection was and how professional. I wasn’t sure at the beginning that it was the best way to spend the money, but when I got the report I was so glad I did. Many deficiencies were uncovered and I felt confident about my purchase knowing more about the property. I would definitely recommend this company to family and friends. Great value for the cost.

Thanks Cindy, it was a pleasure with you.

Private User reviews Didsbury, AB

Dale's tha bomb

Dale was super helpful and he got the job done quickly in my time of need.

Thank you Calvin, it was great great working with you, we're here to help any time you need us.

More about Wild Rose Property Inspection

Wild Rose Property Inspection gives you peace of mind, whether you are buying or selling your first, second, or third home. Our experience and expertise in construction, renovation, and repair gives us the understanding of what to look for.
A home inspection isn’t just about protecting your investment, but also about protecting you and your family. The home inspectors at Wild Rose Property Inspection understand this and take their profession very seriously. They know they are an integral part in your decision to make the biggest investment of your life. Though not mandatory in every province, a residential home inspection should be a part of every real estate transaction. It is the best way to ensure that everyone is protected.