Alpha Elite Inc.

Facebook
Alpha Elite Inc.

Best of Newly
Listed '22 winnerBest of Newly Listed '22winner

Reviews for Alpha Elite Inc.

Alex
Alex
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Attic mold remediation and insulation

Alpha Elite is wonderful! I worked with Zack and Kyle from the initial quote all the way to final install. They were both professional, knowledgable and had experience working with the greener homes grant requirements (which I used to save money on the insulation). They worked quickly and went above and beyond on the level of insulation blown in and on the installation of baffles so we won't ever have a mold problem again. I also appreciated the easy quote software and payment methods.

Dwayne
Dwayne

Attic Insulation

We had a great experience with Alpha Elite! The job included removing our old insulation and blowing in cellulose. Booking was flexible and the project was done quickly. Kyle and his team were very amazing.
They were knowledgeable and made some great suggestions when dealing with our unique space. Would definitely recommend their services.

Thank you Alpha Elite!!

Hi Dwayne,

It was a pleasure getting this done for you, thank you for the honest review! If you need anything else in the future, don't hesitate to reach out.

Need insulation work

I had roof and insulation damage. I called for help and they came right away. They removed about half the insulation in my attic in just a few hours. They worked quickly and efficiently

I am glad for their help. I think I got great value for the money.

Thank you for the review! If you need anything else in the future, don't hesitate to reach out.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Mould Removal and Insulation

Alpha Elite did a great job in removing mould from our attic and blowing in new insulation. The work was thorough, and the price was fair.

miller.canada in Ottawa
miller.canada in Ottawa

Alpha Elite Inc. is a highly skilled & professional company

Both Kyle from Alpha Elite and his associate were extremely polite, personable, knowledgeable and conscientious. They went so far as to REPLACE 90% of the old baffle vents in my attic to fix the air circulation problems Ive been plagued with in my attic, when the very reasonable quote I was given only promised that they would Remove all insulation in baffles! They cleaned up every bit of insulation that ended up on the floor and stairway, and even took a quick look at my garage attic to see if all was in order there when I asked if they could. Highest recommendation for Alpha Elite Inc. if you have any insulation concerns or requirements. Great company and great people!

Hello Mr. Miller thank you for the awesome feedback. We really appreciate it. We are happy to help. If you need anything else in the future. Don't hesitate to reach out.

Lisa
Lisa
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Insulation removal and replaced

Very professional young men.. cleaned out a small section of a room in my basement that had a foul smell of what I thought was a dead mouse !! They took the job even though some other companies would have probably not even come out to see it
They cleaned it out and yes they found a dead mouse , they took out all the old insulation, replaced it , got rid of the mouse and everything was left clean . I would recommend them and will use them again for any future jobs..

Hello Lisa. Thank you for the honest feedback. We are glad to help! If you need anything else in the future. Don't hesitate to reach out.

GHEORGHE in Toronto
GHEORGHE in Toronto

Attic insulation install

We had an issue of condensation in the attic and needed more insulation. The work was done very soon after the free quotation. They've done a very good job, respecting the latest codes, and paying attention to cleanliness.

Hello Gheorghe, thank you for the review.
We appreciate the honest feedback!

If you need anything else in the future, don't hesitate to reach out.

Kathryn in Ottawa
Kathryn in Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Attic Insulation and Repair

Highly recommend Alpha Elite Inc! Super speedy with the quote (even came back a second time as we wanted to add another area). They had competitive pricing and were knowledgable. They were able to explain to us the issues very well. We had some mositure on our ceiling and they discovered several broken baffles which caused insulation to blow around, leaving areas bare. Completed the work only days after agreeing on the quote and they were very friendly, speedy and professional. They took before and after pictures and even asked if we wanted to go up and see. Big difference for sure.

Hello Kathryn,

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working for you. If you have any questions about insulation or any of our other services, don't hesitate to reach out!

p p.
p p.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Out of town and very satisfied

Excellent work! This company went out of its way, literally, to provide eavestrough services to me when no one else would. A good crew, on time, and quality work. Yes, i strongly recommend this company.

Hello,

Thank you for the review!

We enjoyed installing eavestroughs and gutter guards on your home.

If you ever need anything in the future. Don't hesitate to reach out.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Attic Insulation Removal

Alpha Elite was recommend to me to remove my attic insulation after my roof was leaking. They showed up on time and completed the work efficiently. I would recommend Alpha Elite to anyone to have their insulation removed.

Hello,

Thank you for the honest review.
We love to help when things happens out of your control.
Glad your roof leak was fixed and we were able to remove the damage insulation.

Alpha Elite Team

More about Alpha Elite Inc.

Removing your old insulation is just as important as installing new insulation.

Removing your old insulation improves Air Quality in your home, prevents mould & mildew buildup and improves the heating/cooling efficiency of your home.

www.alphaelite.ca/insulation-removal