Mammoth Masonry

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto
1 review Barrie, ON

Parged Foundation

The parge on my century home was deteriorating fast and huge chunks of foundation were coming off, I thought I’d have to re do my foundation which was gonna cost a fortune. Luckily I called Mammoth masonry and they got back to me instantly! We were able set up an appointment for an estimate. Mammoth Masonry got to work fast and completed the job with quality workmanship! My foundation has been saved and looks amazing!! They were a professional crew and I know who I’ll be contacting for future projects.

Thank you for the review Sean, was a pleasure working for you and helping restore you foundation!

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Front Porch Rehab

Mammoth restored our front porch by adding a parging coat around the perimeter of the porch, and fixed all the existing cracks. They did a very professional job, and made the porch look top-notch!

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. We are happy to know that you are enjoying the results

Kelly from Barrie
Kelly from Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Quality workmanship

Mammoth masonry helped us fix some issues on our front steps outside. They were polite, courteous and knowledgeable. They told me all the options available to me and helped me make an educated decision. I would highly recommend them and I plan to use them for future projects.

Thank you so much Kelly for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. We are happy to know that you are happy with the work we completed for you!

0 reviews Waubaushene, ON

Exceptional service and workmanship

I subcontracted my house build and I dealt with many trades. Ethan and his crew were fantastic! Real pros. They arrived on time, finished on time and on budget!! Yes on budget! A pleasure to work with, I would highly recommend to everyone. Will hire again for our next project. Lesley M

Thank you so much Lesley for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. We are happy to know that you are pleased with the work and will be happy to work for you again in the spring!

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Walkways

We are extremely pleased with the work ,effort and detail put into our front and side walkways . They were very professional and finished the work on time. We would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the great review. Was a great project to be apart of!

Natural Stone front walkway

I used Mammoth Masonry to finish the front steps and landing of our home recently. Ethan did a great job installing 1” banas limestone making our entranceway very attractive. Impressive workmanship.

Thank you, we are happy to hear you guys are enjoying your new front steps!

More about Mammoth Masonry

We are a Red Seal certified masonry company based out of Barrie. We take pride in our craft to ensure beautiful results!

OUR GOALS AND VALUES.
At Mammoth Masonry we are dedicated to safely providing masonry services of outstanding quality! It is our mission to have the utmost respect for our clients and fellow contractors.

WHAT IS OUR GUARANTEE.
We are incredibly proud of our craftsmanship and offer a lifetime warranty on all of our masonry work.

WHERE ARE WE LOCATED?
Mammoth is based out of Barrie, Ontario serving Simcoe, York and Muskoka. This includes but, is not limited to; Barrie, Collingwood, Oro-Medonte, Clearview, Wasaga Beach, Aurora, King, Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Whitchurch-Stouffville, Vaughan, Markham Gravenhurst and Bracebridge.

OUR SERVICES

NEW CONSTRUCTION
Masonry on new construction whether it be stone, brick and/or block is something we at Mammoth are very passionate about. We take pride in ensuring our application is completed optimally for the longevity of our work and your project. We are also incredibly proud of the visual appeal of our work which in turn leaves you with a timeless build.

Restoration
RESTORATION
Restoration of old or deteriorating masonry is something we at Mammoth take meticulous care in restoring! From matching the previously used material, the colour of the mortar and recreating ornate stone or brickwork there is no detail too small.

HARDSCAPING
Hardscaping can truly bring your front and backyard living spaces to life. From beautiful stone patios to stunning garden walls hardscaping can not only produce remarkable curb appeal but, it can assist in creating functional yet breathtaking entertainment areas. With Mammoth your vision can be met with spectacular hardscaping to last a lifetime!