Rose Gold Homes & Design

Rose Gold Homes & Design

Review for Rose Gold Homes & Design

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Full Home Renovation

I had the pleasure of working with Michael and his Rosegold team to fully renovate my home as well as including an addition above my garage. Michael was wonderful to work with, and his communication and ability to curate my vision was impeccable. His dedication to my project was clear from day one and was always available to brainstorm different styles for my home. He came prepared to each meeting to tackle exactly what I was envisioning. No detail was too small for Michael and his team. Overall, it was an exceptional experience and I couldn't be happier with my home.

Thank you so much for your extremely kind words. We loved working on your project and look forward to potentially working with you again. Enjoy your new home!

More about Rose Gold Homes & Design

Rose Gold Homes & Design is a company thriving on perfection in build and design. We take our time with the little details because those are the ones that go the furthest.

We are a collective group of designers, managers, trades and art directors working to elevate the exteriors and interiors of our customers.

Allow us and our creative minds, skills, and powers to create the vision you have been dreaming about in your home or business. Multiple trades working through our company allow us to complete everything within your home and business, with first-class designers and managers to glue it all together.

We believe that design and the look of your space is an expression of your personal vision, dreams and needs. We create every space with you, for you! Allow us to expand your ideas and transform your work or living space. Located in Toronto, ON, we are a collective group of designers, managers, trades and art directors working to elevate the exteriors and interiors of our customers.

Vaughan's Award Winning & Highly Rated Design-Build Firm

Contact us today to get a free estimate on any project you may be encountering. We bring forward the highest quality and match it with great pricing!