Prime Decks

Prime Decks

Reviews for Prime Decks

Private User reviews Bolton, ON

Deck upgrade to composit

Unbelievably Talented! If you are looking for a new/improved deck, then look no further. You cannot get better than Prime Decks. Alex is excellent in every aspect of his role to build you a fabulous outdoor summer space. He is very talented, knowledgeable, trustworthy, creative and so the list goes on. He arrived at our house every morning at 8.00am and didnt leave until 6.00pm. Now please note this was in November! By 6.00pm it is dark! That didnt stop Alex he resorted to a big flashlight on his head and carried on working no matter what the weather was doing. My husband and I recognize hard work, and boy did Alex work hard. The structure of our deck was already in place, but Alex came up with great suggestions on how to improve it and suggestions on how we could save money by cutting down on the number of railings (still meeting code). We honestly cannot fault the guy. I do hope you at least meet with him and if you hire Alex I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
Jane & Brian, Caledon.

Thanks for your kind words and enjoy your renewed deck!

Private User reviews Old Toronto, ON

Backyard Deck

It was a pleasure doing Business with Alex.
He is very professional; polite & pleasant.
We are very happy with his work on replacing the deck.
I can say without a doubt; he is highly recommended for any Deck or Fence jobs.
Thank you Alex.

You are very welcome!

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Exceptional Deck Construction Service

Throughout the entire process Prime Decks company provided exemplary service. Their attention to detail was evident in every aspect of the deck construction, from the choice of materials to the final touches. The deck was completed within the agreed-upon timeframes. This punctuality added to the overall positive experience, showcasing their commitment to both quality and timeliness. Prime Decks is an excellent choice for anyone in need of top-notch deck construction. Truly recommended.

Thank you. Please enjoy the deck!

Johann
Johann

Good work and contractors

My Fence and shed are very well done and the contractors were very nice as well. I would recommend Alex to friends and family. My neighbours on each side paid for their own part of the fence or the total above would have been more.

Thank you!

al
al

Outdoor deck repair and refinishing

Alex is a true professional. He helped us transform our deck into maintenance-free beautiful composite decking. He was on time to the day in the start and finish times of the project. He was competitive with regard to pricing. And most important, the quality of the finishing of the deck is perfect. He was very easy to work with. I recommend Alex and Prime Decks most highly.

Thank you and enjoy the deck!

Leslie K in Toronto
Leslie K in Toronto

Outdoor deck at back of house

Alex was most professional, very competitive with pricing, on time, completed quickly, a great job, and I was able to enjoy the new deck while we had some summer weather in October. I would highly recommend him, his work is excellent!

Thank you for kind words Leslie!

Fara in Toronto
Fara in Toronto
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Deck

I had the pleasure of working with Alex to build our deck, and I couldn't be happier with the results. From start to finish, he displayed a level of professionalism and discipline that is hard to come by. He was working diligently to complete the project in a timely manner, and he managed to do so with a reasonable budget. If you're looking for a contractor who is reliable, skilled, and dedicated to their craft, I wholeheartedly recommend Alex.

Thank you!

Deck Rebuilt

We are extremely happy with the work of Alex and his company Primedecks. They dismantled our old 26 year-old pressure treated wooden deck and built a gorgeous Azek PVC deck. We chose the French White Oak color from Azek Landmark collection and the new deck is outstanding! The work was done on time and on budget. Alex is a great guy and very easy to work with. We were very impressed with his professional knowledge and skills and we highly recommend his company for any decking and woodwork projects. Thank you, Alex!

You are very welcome!

Anthony
Anthony

Garden retaining wall

Alex is very professional and courteous, not to mention did an excellent job building our deck and garden retaining wall. I will definitely be recommending him!

Thanks for kind words!

Michael Gordon
Michael Gordon
10 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fence Post Replacements

My neighbor and I needed 3 wooden fence posts replaced. We received several quotes that encompassed various solutions, from steel spikes to hardening powder to a full cement replacement, and we decided to go for the latter as it seemed to offer the most stable and long term solution.

Not only did Alex do an excellent job (the new posts are solid!), but his price for this approach was the best we found.

Plus Alex was easy to work with and reliable, from initial quote to final completion of the job.

Would hire again. I definitely recommend Alex and Prime Decks.

Thanks for kind words!

More about Prime Decks

Prime Decks is a builder that serves Toronto and the York Region. We specialize in custom deck building for residential and commercial clients. Additionally we work on every other wooden project: from fences, gazebos, pergolas, and sheds to rooftop decks and multi-level decks.