Handyman Services
Richmond Hill ON L4E 1A7

Reviews for MKS

John
John

Good work, all as promised

Prompt communication, good price, good work, came when they said they would, nice and personable men. Everything you could ask from a contractor. Fixed the drywall hole in our kitchen ceiling and re-hung a light fixture. Will definitely reach out to Kam again on future needs!

Thank you John. It was our pleasure to work with you and thank you for the business. Looking forward to working on another project.

Catherine
Catherine

Wall Mirror Repair Project

MKS completed my wall mirror repair project to my satisfaction, and at a reasonable cost. I will certainly consider MKS for future projects, and recommend them to my family and friends.

Thank you for your support.

Joel
Joel
1 review Aurora, ON

Bathroom Paint and Wallpaper

Kam & Saeed did a terrific job on sprucing up our powder room. We were very please for the quality of work especially hanging the patterned wallpaper which can be a huge pain. They guided us to make some very smart adjustments for the new chair-rail and wainscotting. Both of them went above and beyond with everything and fostered a collaborative project.

I highly recommend MKS as they have put emphasis on all our small details, are collaborative and very knowledgeable. Not to forget they were extremely professional and personable, I know my dog was thrilled to seem them each morning. Thanks for the great work.

This family are very organized and they had a very good plan that made our job much easier. They are very polite and nice. Their dog is very cute and gave us an extra energy to work. They are very fair and generous family. It was absolutely pleasure to work for them. Hope to see you soon.

Darren
Darren

75 inch TV mount installation

Kam and Saeed did a fabulous job installing and mounting my new 75 inch TV. They were very professional and polite. I recommend them to anyone who needs a TV mount installation.

It was our pleasure to work for you on this project.

Parvin in Toronto
Parvin in Toronto
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Tile work in the shower

Kambiz & Saeed did an amazing job in replacing the tiles in our stand up shower. This was not an easy job as they had to only replace some of the tiles and they did that with great precision. What amazed me about MKS is that they listened to every request we had and explained every detail for us to have a better understanding of their work progress.

I highly recommend MKS as they are highly knowledgeable, professional and patient with their customer.

Thanks a lot. It is our pleasure to work for you.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

ELECTRICAL

Perfect experience, work carried out perfectly, on times with no extra cost.
Planing to continue working w the team.

This family is so nice polite and hospitable. It was our pleasure to work for them.

ahsan.raza in Markham
ahsan.raza in Markham
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Handyman repair work

MKS was fantastic to work with. Prompt service and great communication. Thank you for amazing work and service. Highly recommend these guys to anyone looking for a excellent service.

This cloud very polite and respectful , and paid on time.

Adele from Markham
Adele from Markham

Door Replacement

Kam and Sam were so kind and helpful. Also Very knowledgeable. they supplied and hung my door The job was completed on schedule on time and at a reasonable cost. Will definitely call on them again. Sigurd and Adele

It has been our pleasure to work for you. You are so nice, polite and hospitable.

Merry
Merry

Installing vanity and mirror

MKS team are professional, they are knowledgeable and on time.
The outstanding attributes of Kam and Saeid are,
Being friendly, finishing the job on time as discussed and cleaning the job site.
Installing such big mirror that I was worry about was very clean and accurate.
I fully recommend this team and if I have new project for sure will call them again.
Thank you MKS team.

Mary was very friendly and paid on time. She prepared the area to make the job very smooth and save time.

Regards,

georgepapadatos in Thornhill
georgepapadatos in Thornhill

Electrical Switches

Fantastic work. Thank you for a job well done. Prompt, clean, respectful and knowledgeable. I would definitely hire this company again.

George is a very polite customer who paid on time and respectful. We are looking to working for him in another project.

More about MKS