Reliance Home Comfort

2 Lansing Square Toronto ON M2J 4P8

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 9 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 9 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Water heater maintenance

We needed our new water heater moved in the furnace room because it was blocking a storage area. Joe came and he was extremely helpful. He completed the job quickly and exactly as we wanted. There was no charge. Excellent customer service.

Thanks Jay. We appreciate the time you've taken to share your experience. RM

Janet in London
Janet in London
1 review London, ON

Hot water heater service

I called Reliance Thursday morning because we didn't have any hot water. Their phone support was prompt, friendly and very helpful. They had a service person there the same day (would have been that morning, but I had to go to some meetings) and he was right on time, super-friendly and really quick. He explained what needed fixing, did the job and was very pleasant and professional. I had hot water within the hour. Plus, the visit, time and parts were covered with my service plan. Their customer service is fantastic. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

So happy to hear this Janet, we greatly appreciate the time you've taken to share your experience. Kind regards. RM

Valer Trent in Mississauga
Valer Trent in Mississauga

Air conditioner repair

Hello,
I had a challenge with my air conditioner in the middle of a hot spell.
I called the call center a few times; customer service was very helpful.
John Saliba was my technician. He was very knowledgeable. He listened to my issues then diagnosed the issue. He was prompt, friendly and a pleasure to meet. PS: he also has a great sense of humor. Thank you. Valerie

Thanks for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! We appreciate your business- Cait

Lynda Wheeler in Waterloo
Lynda Wheeler in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Air conditioning issues

I was completely satisfied with the service and the service rep. He took the time to thoroughly investigate what could possibly have caused the problem we were experiencing. Very professional and we feel good knowing we have this service.

Thanks very much for sharing Lynda, we appreciate your business. RM

Anne Freestone in London
Anne Freestone in London
1 review London, ON

Humidifier, Winter tune up

The service l received from both Customer Service, and service tech, was lst rate, helpful when first l phoned Reliance with my problem, quick response and courtsey from Tech, Thank You

Thanks for sharing Anne, we sincerely appreciate it. RM

Ingrid LeMarquand in Thunder bay
Ingrid LeMarquand in Thunder bay
1 review Thunder Bay, ON

replacement of rental water heater

We recently had to have our rental water heater replaced as it was about 18 years old. We live on the 2nd floor in a condo building and it was my understanding that a drip pan under the water heater is required in such buildings. The technician did not have one with him so he installed the water heater without the pan. I'm not sure if this was the proper thing to do and would like some feedback as to what should be done now.

Sorry to hear this Ingrid. If you could please contact me at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com, I will gladly work to get you some assistance here. Thank you. RM

Julie Veitch in Huntsville
Julie Veitch in Huntsville
1 review Huntsville, ON

Replacement fuse

On a Friday morning we woke up to no hot water! Yikes! Myhusband said he would be home at lunch to have a look and he got tied up, so never got to it. Friday at 3pm I thought, I'd better call to see if anything can e done....better late then never! By 3:45 our local plumbing company in Gravenhurst arrived at the door and fixed the problem, as well as did testing to see that all was functioning properly! Hooray! So polite and professional they were.....not to mention that they did not make me feel dumb for calling about a fuse!!! Such a great top knotch service. THANK YOU!

Great news. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Julie. RM

Jess in Windsor
Jess in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Leaking furnace

The gentleman that showed up to fix our furnace was nothing short of awesome. He called before he showed up, early because I had to work. Was incredibly efficient, knowledgeable and professional. He was friendly and incredibly helpful.

Fantastic! Thank you very much for sharing your story Jess, we truly appreciate your business and are thrilled with the outcome. Thanks again. RM

Bill Hirst in Glenburnie
Bill Hirst in Glenburnie
2 reviews , ON

Repair hot water heater

Our technician (Barry) was an absolute gem. Not only did he show up as promised but repaired the heater in no time and then gave us a lesson
on how the tank controls work.
First class repairman !

Bill Hirst

Great news Bill. Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review. We really appreciate it. RM

Oli in Ingram
Oli in Ingram

Furnace maintenance

Adam was on time, very professional and courteous.
Appreciate little 'booties' on his shoes.
Took time to answer in detail all my question.
I am very satisfied with his service and would recommend it to everyone.

Thanks for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! We appreciate your business- Cait

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.