Reliance Home Comfort

DM in Georgetown
DM in Georgetown
3 reviews GEORGETOWN, ON

Leak in Rental Water Heater Tank

My rental Reliance water tank developed an internal leak which caused extensive flooding in my finished basement. While insurance covered the damage, I was out $500 deductible. Reliance would not accept responsibility, though they failed to provide a reliable quality product. under the Consumer Protection Act. Customer service would not return my calls and reps were belligerent. Users beware. I have now changed companies, and the new company's customer service to date has been A LOT better.

I'm very sorry to hear this and would to review the situation. Please contact me at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com with more info. Thank you. RM

S.Ocal in Oakville
S.Ocal in Oakville
1 review OAKVILLE, ON

A/C service and repair

Our A/C was repaired by two servicemen (Dave and Dave) whom we are very thankful for their professionalism ,we felt very comfortable working with them.Thanks guys, I hope we do not need your services again,but if we do ,both Dave's are our preferences

Dave and Dave will be informed of your kind words, thanks for sharing the experience with us. We appreciate it. RM

Sandra Moores in Waterloo
Sandra Moores in Waterloo
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

Hot water heater repair

We arrived home from a holiday to find we had no hot water. We phoned ona Sunday to have a service person look at it. No one was able to come until Monday morning, even though the website indicated there was 24/7 service.

The serviceman did arrive when scheduled was very polite and helpful.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Sandra, I apologize that you did not recieve immediate service but am glad that the experience was a positive one. RM

Mike M in Sarnia
Mike M in Sarnia
1 review SARNIA, ON

Air Conditioner repair

Called with totally disabled unit, ambient temp was 40+ deg. Operator was able to juggle a few appointments to get me in the next day. Technition replaced Capacitor in 10 minutes we were all cool again. He even picked up my tools I had left out when he arrived and brought them back to me! Great service Technition

Thanks Mike. We appreciate you taking the time to share and glad things worked out so well. RM

John Meron in London
John Meron in London
1 review London, ON

furnace and A/C service

The young man that came out was very courteous and friendly he performed the most comprehensive service of our equipment that anyone has done to date. No one had ever cleaned the fan blades on the furnace before and he did a through job..I tried to locate the contractor he worked for to tell them what a great job he did but I remembered the contractors name correctly. I hope you will attempt to find out who he was because he deserves commendation for his work ethic. I would hope to get him again for the next scheduled service John Meron

Thanks so much for the feedback John. If you could provide me with your contact info, I will be sure to get in touch with them to share your very kind words. You can reach me at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com. Thanks again! RM

johanna and rick Heard in London
johanna and rick Heard in London
1 review LONDON, ON

repair of hot water heater

we came home from a full day at the beach with 2 tired sandy dirty grandchildren and grandparents to find our hot water heater was not working. We called for ASAP repair but it was a friday night after 6 pm.
Reliance staff did their best to find a repairman in the area. they could not find anyone till the next day at 8 am. We thought we would have to heat water in the kettle for the baths. A phone call soon later with your staff, they found a worker in our area on his way home! he was here in 15 minutes and fixed the heater in 10 minutes!! Thank you so so much!
We all had a shower before bed.

So glad that this story had a happy ending Johanna and Rick. We are thrilled with the outcome and appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. RM

Terry in Milton
Terry in Milton
2 reviews MILTON, ON

Furnace service call under Protection Plan

I signed up for Reliance's protection plan for my A/C and furance a few years ago. I had a service call on my A/C last summer and early this summer, they replace the blower motor on my furnace.

They arranged for a technician the morning after I called, he was on time, quick adn completed the repair properly at no extra cost.

Whenever I wonder why I pay for the plan, I remember these incidents and am very thankful that I do. It's like insurance - it seems unnecessary until it's necessary.

So glad that your are seeing the value of our protection plan. This is fantastic news and we greatly appreciate you taking the time to share. RM

Paul Rousseau in Belle river
Paul Rousseau in Belle river
1 review LAKESHORE, ON

Air Conditioning

Air conditioner was freezing up and no longer working. I called at 11 PM and a repair person arrived the following afternoon. He did some work and topped up the coolant.
All is now working well. The repair person was very friendly and competent.

Thanks for sharing Paul, we appreciate it. RM

Debi Hunt in Caledonia
Debi Hunt in Caledonia
1 review CALEDONIA, ON

A coil replaced & recharged

I am extremely pleased with the service received, the central air unit was assessed & fixed within 24 hours, (this includes parts delivered)the guys were thorough, neat, fast & polite! also had a 21point inspection done!
At the same time our hot water heater was serviced. I was given a time slot for the service guy to arrive, & they were on time & courtious
we are very impressed with Reliance home comfort monthly program & their Amazing service!

Fantastic news. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience Debi! RM

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

888-837-1451 is a TOLL FREE No., please feel free to contact!!