Reliance Home Comfort

Millennium Alarm Response from Brantford
Millennium Alarm Response from Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Water heater

Water heater broke Good Friday late,Reliance was contacted immediately. We followed up Sat 2 times & Sun 3 times. Mon. morning a man from Reliance showed up 7:30am told us we need new heater already new that. New one would be installed by 11am. Received phone call from Reliance need new contract she said she would fax over right away after 1 hour I called she said she sent it but I didn't get it she repeated the fax number it was correct. Finally received it and sent back the signed contract. She said a tech should be there by 5pm I gave her a phone number to call if Reliance was not here by 4pm because I had to leave the office by 4pm. I called Grant the person they were to call and told him I was leaving the office now so he came and sat and waited. While sitting in the office the phone rang it was Reliance they were given a mobile number to call after 4pm but they called the office which was closed lucky Grant was sitting here waiting for them, finally around 7pm we got our heater installed. Our tenants upstairs had to go without hot water all weekend which is unacceptable. I have never received such poor service from a company who advertises 24/7 service. I hope whoever took the original call gets some training on how to deal with emergencies. I hope Reliance will compensate us for all our troubles it might make us feel a little better but I am not holding my breath for that.

I'm very sorry to hear about this experience and would like more information in order to investigate. Please contact me at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com and I will have someone from our Customer Solutions Team follow up. Thank you. Rich

Cristina from Vaughan
Cristina from Vaughan

Service

I really got great service today. Chris is a very nice man and explained everything clearly to me. The area Supervisor was a nice person as well. Loved the service!

Thanks so much for sharing Cristina, we appreciate the feedback. Rich

Amrit in Brampton
Amrit in Brampton
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

furnace servicing and maintenance

We recently had some issues with our furnaces on 2 propertys that we own. Since we had relaiance's home comfort protection plan on both, Technican Frank A. from the Brampton area was dispatched to come take a look, Before he arrived he gave a call saying he was enroute and close by, once arrived he took care of both our issues with a professional attitude and gave sound advice on how to prolong the future life of our equipment. He changed a defective igniter on one unit and performed a maintenace tuneup on the other whilst checking for overall performance. I am really pleased with the service offered by reliance and their technician, especially when I know it would have cost me upwards of $500 if it would have been out of pocket. I will be calling again for the AC maintenace in May. Thanks Reliance.

What could this company do to improve their services?
have more technicians available in Brampton, and have faster response.
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
invest in one a comfort plan from reliance

Thanks very much for sharing this great story highlighting the value of our Comfort Protection Plan. We sincerely appreciate your business. Rich

Gordon Rinneard from Sudbury
Gordon Rinneard from Sudbury

Boiler noises

My boiler was making strange noises so your tech Robert #1191019 fixed it perfectly and promptly to my complete satisfaction. Kudos to my monthly protection plan. I have always received excellent service from Reliance.

Great news Gordon! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate it. Rich

Steven Thomson from Brant
Steven Thomson from Brant
1 review Brant, ON

Hot Water Tank

Easter weekend, two teenage daughters and no hot water. Yikes! Kudos to Wally Dowrie for rescuing us on Easter Sunday. Water tank was up and running again in no time. Thanks Wally!

Thanks for sharing Steven! Glad that Wally was able to come to the rescue. Thanks for choosing Reliance Home Comfort. Rich

sandra robitaille from Sudbury
sandra robitaille from Sudbury

hot water tank

So happy to be a customer!! My hot water tank was replaced during Easter weekend by Matt empl #1920. The job was done right in a very timely fashion. Excellent service.

Glad to hear it Sandy and thanks for choosing Reliance Home Comfort, we appreciate your business. Rich

Neil Blackwood from Brampton
Neil Blackwood from Brampton

hotwater tank

Frank from Brampton was very professional. He was very patient in explaining the method of maintaining my furnace and hot water tank. I am exceptionally pleased with his service rendered.

Thanks Neil, we appreciate your business and the time you've taken to share the experience. Kind regards, Rich

Bob Martin from London
Bob Martin from London
1 review London, ON

heating and cooling

they arrived on time
they were professionally
they were knowledgeable
they were friendly
they were neat and tidy work
they meet our needsthey answered all our questions
they explaineddiffent packages and payment options

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience Bob. Rich

Mike Fox from Sudbury
Mike Fox from Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

Furnace & air conditioner installation.

Dan and Chris from Sudbury Reliance installed a new furnace and air conditioner. They were prompt, knowledgable, friendly, and eager to explain any procedure or answer any question. Their service was very professional and I would recommend them readily to any other customer. The follow up was prompt also.

Great to hear this Mike. I will be sure to share the great review with our team in Sudbury. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Rich

Randy Whiteford from Hespeler
Randy Whiteford from Hespeler
1 review Hespeler, ON

Hot Water Tank and Pan replacement

From the time the water heater stopped working to the time the new one was in was only about 16 hours. Quick and courteous service. I can take a shower again, yay!

Glad to hear this Randy, hope you enjoyed your shower : ) Rich

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

888-837-1451 is a TOLL FREE No., please feel free to contact!!