Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Bradley in Etobicoke
Bradley in Etobicoke

Installed water softener

Team member RCDSA214 (Lee) I believe did a fantastic job with the installation.
He was able to adapt to the layout of our finished basement & was able to discreetly hide the wiring & pipes.
Great job!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Water tank inspection

Technician was knowledgeable and was very kind in walking me through all the steps to operate and maintain the hot water tank. Replaced pressure valve after inspection. Recommended additional services as appropriately needed.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Hot water tank service

I called reliance to service my hot water tank bc I had no hot water. They were able to come the following day. Service from Daniel was quick, efficient and professional fixing the problem. He went above by explaining what the problem was and dbl checked the water temperature. Great customer service experience and with hot water again!

WinnipegWarmth
WinnipegWarmth
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Informative and efficient!

Mr. Zielke was helpful in finding us a furnace to replace the old one. He gave us options and was able to assess our old furnace, find a new furnace and book an install for us all in under an hour.

Hello, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! I am so glad that our team was able to replace your furnace. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! - Karen

Harsha in Toronto
Harsha in Toronto

Heating system installation

Good Service and quick response.This is my seconed product from Reliance after AC installation Thank you Alok and team for explaining the options and guiding me to choose the correct one suits for my requirement.

Hello Harsha, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Home Furnace Protection - service call

Excellent professional and friendly service by Patrick. Effective and efficient service provided on time - identifying the issue requiring the cleaning of the flame sensor & quickly identified issue of continuous running of high efficiency furnace water pump ... fixed it too!

Thank you!

Hello, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Maintenance

Nelson was very polite and helpful. Great service and overall experience. He answered all of my questions thoughtfully and would definitely recommend him to anyone who asked about Reliance’s service

Jean
Jean
0 reviews Stirling, ON

Service

The service was excellent and they went above and beyond, I would highly recommend them. They were efficient. They also treated me with respect and explained everything that they were doing

Hello Jean, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

Dee in Windsor
Dee in Windsor
0 reviews Essex, ON

Furnace & AC replacement

I had my furnace go down on a Tuesday morning & Reliance sent out a service person by noon same day & had it fixed shortly after. I was suggested to replace my unit as it was 16 yrs old. I met with Parker Boyle & that is where my positive experience was solidified. Parker took time to explain my options & extended my no pay period beyond what was offered to fit my needs at the time. Parker even suggested an electrician for another problem I had in my newly purchased house. Above & beyond Parker...thank you.

Hello, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! I am so glad that our team was able to repair your furnace. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! - Karen

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.